HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I am interested in renting an item off of Flex Shopper. Their website says inital lease terms vary by state. What is it for NoVA?
Posted by: N6KUH ()
Date: July 02, 2016 06:53PM

Is there an initial lease term for Nova or is it the same for the entire state?

Re: I am interested in renting an item off of Flex Shopper. Their website says inital lease terms vary by state. What is it for NoVA?
Posted by: dont be dumb ()
Date: July 02, 2016 06:55PM

Only low income, low IQ people rent furniture or electronics.

It can fucking wait, save up some cash and buy it.

Re: I am interested in renting an item off of Flex Shopper. Their website says inital lease terms vary by state. What is it for NoVA?
Posted by: enpcj ()
Date: July 02, 2016 06:59PM

dont be dumb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only low income, low IQ people rent furniture or
> electronics.
>
> It can fucking wait, save up some cash and buy it.

I am only renting it for a couple of weeks.
I do not feel like spending the $2.000 to buy it only for a newer model to replace it by next year.

Posted by: Gerryman ()
Date: July 02, 2016 10:54PM

It's that sybian machine from the other night, isn't it. Was thinking about renting that myself...with the goat attachment.

Posted by: 4nEwe ()
Date: July 03, 2016 02:59PM

Gerryman Wrote:
> It's that sybian machine from the other night,
> isn't it. Was thinking about renting that
> myself...with the goat attachment.

Just answer the damn question. Asshole.

Posted by: Hmmm2 ()
Date: July 03, 2016 03:10PM

Its only $6.00 a week

This TV at best buy is 119.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/westinghouse-32-class-31-5-diag--led-720p-hdtv-black/7617077.p?id=1219681452998&skuId=7617077

It will cost 312.00 from flex

* The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of $6.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $312.00 (plus tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This includes a $171.23 Cash Price3 and a $140.77 Cost of Rental.

http://www.flexshopper.com/westinghouse-32quotclass-31-5quotdiag-led-720p-hdtv-black-703030#.V3liMTXHZSs

Posted by: JLJJD ()
Date: July 03, 2016 03:31PM

Hmmm2 Wrote:
> Its only $6.00 a week
>
> This TV at best buy is 119.99
>
> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/westinghouse-32-class-
> 31-5-diag--led-720p-hdtv-black/7617077.p?id=121968
> 1452998&skuId=7617077
>
> It will cost 312.00 from flex
>
> * The advertised Lease is a rental-purchase
> agreement for new merchandise. Unless you exercise
> your Early Purchase Option, to acquire the
> merchandise you must make 52 weekly payments of
> $6.00 (plus tax & delivery), for a $312.00 (plus
> tax & delivery) Total Cost/Total of Payments. This
> includes a $171.23 Cash Price3 and a $140.77 Cost
> of Rental.
>
> http://www.flexshopper.com/westinghouse-32quotclas
> s-31-5quotdiag-led-720p-hdtv-black-703030#.V3liMTX
> HZSs

So what is the initial lease term? Minimum?

Posted by: Jeezus H ()
Date: July 03, 2016 10:05PM

You just fucking dumb enough to actually rent something from there.

Posted by: xXdTK ()
Date: July 04, 2016 02:39AM

Jeezus H Wrote:
> You just fucking dumb enough to actually rent
> something from there.

Why pay $2,000 when you can just rent it out for a couple of weeks?

Posted by: Nigmart ()
Date: July 04, 2016 09:34AM

If you're white, please turn in your membership card. Your status has been revoked.

On a side note, I saw an Aaron's rental truck repossess a nigs tv a couple of years ago and it was the funniest shit I had ever seen. What a show! You would think the embarrassment of having a rental tv repossessed would make you not want to draw attention to yourself, but of course the incident resulted in police dispatched. Nigs just gotta nig!

This forum powered by Phorum.