HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Asians don't drive your damn scooters on 66 or the Beltway- you will eventually get hit.
Posted by: LnL ()
Date: May 26, 2016 07:27PM

Friends you aren't back on Cu Nhac Circle in HCM City. You slow down traffic and run a real risk of getting killed on those damn things . It would be cheaper to buy a used than pay for your funeral. Welcome to America and don't join our military.

Re: Asians don't drive your damn scooters on 66 or the Beltway- you will eventually get hit.
Posted by: Finally Summer Time ()
Date: May 26, 2016 08:03PM

What happened? You saw a Korean driving a scooter on 66? How do you know he/she was Vietnamese? I am a vet, fought in both war...they all look the same..

Re: Asians don't drive your damn scooters on 66 or the Beltway- you will eventually get hit.
Posted by: agreed ()
Date: May 27, 2016 03:12PM

I agree 100%. White people can't change lanes or merge very well. And when they hit you, the rubberneckers won't know what to do other than back up traffic.

Posted by: plexipoda ()
Date: May 27, 2016 03:28PM

Maybe Jim-Tom from North Carolina was up in DC delivering some special moonshine to Obama for the holidays. How do you know it was a Korean? Did he not have a crash helmit on?

Posted by: no scoota on i shitty shits ()
Date: May 27, 2016 03:32PM

LnL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Friends you aren't back on Cu Nhac Circle in HCM
> City. You slow down traffic and run a real risk
> of getting killed on those damn things . It would
> be cheaper to buy a used than pay for your
> funeral. Welcome to America and don't join our
> military.

troll post

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: May 28, 2016 11:14AM

Who cares if a gook dies. There are litter billions of them.

I read where if you squish a mosquito you killed 50k baby mosquitoes.

Same way with gooks too.

Posted by: TrafficCop ()
Date: May 30, 2016 01:14PM

Asians and whites are by far the worse fucking drivers. It's really ridiculous how pathetic they are on the roadways.

This forum powered by Phorum.