HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Possession of Marijuana
Posted by: Wendy Moon ()
Date: March 13, 2013 09:52AM

Please don't trash my Virginia. We're pretty literate here, even if its a conservative place with very rural areas. See above post. I was born and raised in one of the most backwoods areas of the state (and typing on a phone just like you) and as you can see, I'm able to compose words so that they form a cohesive message.

My advice to you is this: Next time you partake in the sacrament, try to let it make you a less hostile person. Stop lunching in front of the TV and go outside. Look around you, and see the never-ending cycle that is constantly in motion, of which you are indubitably a part. This may require many bowlpacks, but the journey is one worth taking time and again. Read something. I recommend Emerson, though you may have to slowly build up to that. Everyone should feel like a transparent eyeball from time to time.

For the sake of your own peace of mind, I hope you take that advice. Safe travels and happy toking, friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jeff G ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:22AM

I was caught with possession of marijuana in my car. I was 17 at the time but I turn 18 in 2 days. I should be tried as a minor though correct because that is when the incident occurred right? This is my first offense and I have never done anything wrong until this. What is the legal punishment I am looking at for this if Im tried as a minor?

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:48AM

Mr. Jeff G. Sir,

For your best interest please follow my suggestion to get an attorney ASAP.

The county will screw you to the wall and punish you as harshly as possible if you let them.

Don't discuss this any further except with an attorney. I don't like getting orders either but I speak from experience. Learn from my mistake.

Best wishes to you son.

Posted by: martin mayhem ()
Date: April 10, 2013 11:25AM

So basically, yesterday I was pulled over in Florida and charge with possession and paraphernalia. Any advice? I have no previous infractionson my record. Should I get a lawyer?

Posted by: gunther ()
Date: April 10, 2013 08:03PM

sucks 2 suck

u like diks thats why you attract the po'po' cause they enjoy fellow homegenus.

Posted by: casey horton ()
Date: April 11, 2013 10:37AM

I got charged for simple possession and im 16 years old, i have a lawyer and im suposed to take drug class. But i am in the procces of moving to ohio , can i take the class in ohio? And how am i suposed to be at court if i live 10 hours away?

Posted by: 4/20 ()
Date: April 20, 2013 05:21AM

HAPPY FOR 20

Posted by: caught ()
Date: April 30, 2013 12:59AM

I was with my friends smoking weed, and 2 cops caught us when we were leaving, and took away the weed from us. They told us that we were not under arrest and he didn't say anything about probation. I'm 19 and he didn't see me smoking. Please Help!

Posted by: Troy ()
Date: May 07, 2013 10:21AM

I just got pulled over in Fairfax Virginia last night, Have gotten charged before went though the ASAP prorgam. Got a clean record.. A year later I'm getting charged again. What will happen and will I be eligable for ASAP? If I decide not to take ASAP is it a bad move?

Posted by: cop ()
Date: May 07, 2013 10:43AM

Please either kill yourself or go directly to jail and get off our streets. Drug addicts are not welcome here. Thank you.

Posted by: gfg ()
Date: May 07, 2013 02:00PM

No one is a drug addict that comes to the website for help, If they were they wouldn't be asking for your help. RETARD.

Posted by: iguhgiou ()
Date: May 07, 2013 02:04PM

"Cop" You're a disgrace of an american.. No one that comes on this site is obviously a drug addict or they wouldn't be worried or ask for your help. DUMB FUCK!

Posted by: Young&Reckless ()
Date: June 07, 2013 05:21AM

I was riding in a car that we had smoked in 20 minutes prior to us getting pulled over. I had a gram and a half of dank (which was individually bagged in .5's) and a bowl and grinder. I'm 18 years old and only got a citation for simple possession and simple paraphernalia, no PWISD or anything like that because I told the cop that's how I bought it. The cop initially pulled us over because the girl that was driving was speeding, yet she got no ticket and she had stuff on her. Being that she was a female, they couldn't search her because there were no female cops on scene. His reasonable suspicion to search the car was that he clearly smelled weed, there's no doubt about that because it was medical grade dank. Can anyone give me advice on what will most likely happen when I go to court? If it helps, I don't have my license so it's not like they can take that away.

Posted by: SGT America ()
Date: June 07, 2013 03:19PM

Young&Reckless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was riding in a car that we had smoked in 20
> minutes prior to us getting pulled over. I had a
> gram and a half of dank (which was individually
> bagged in .5's) and a bowl and grinder. I'm 18
> years old and only got a citation for simple
> possession and simple paraphernalia, no PWISD or
> anything like that because I told the cop that's
> how I bought it. The cop initially pulled us over
> because the girl that was driving was speeding,
> yet she got no ticket and she had stuff on her.
> Being that she was a female, they couldn't search
> her because there were no female cops on scene.
> His reasonable suspicion to search the car was
> that he clearly smelled weed, there's no doubt
> about that because it was medical grade dank. Can
> anyone give me advice on what will most likely
> happen when I go to court? If it helps, I don't
> have my license so it's not like they can take
> that away.

3 individually bagged .5's + paraphenalia you will likely be charged with felony distribution in Virginia. If you have ALOT of money you may be able to have to get a high priced lawyer and have the charges dropped. If not the big black nigger's will love your tender young white ass in jail. In the meantime I suggest you take some boxing and martial arts classes in preperation...

Posted by: NBF ()
Date: June 08, 2013 08:54PM

You stupid fucks are going to end up killing someone....just look at that dumb nigger in Philadelphia operating a crane with drugs in his system............six people died because of that dumb nigger!
This is why Clark Construction doesn't hire niggers in DC.....none of them can pass the drug test.............But you fools have nothing better to do but sit around and smoke dope all day......Go get a fucking job and quit taking illegal drugs, you retards!

to Young & Reckless
Posted by: Old & Careful ()
Date: June 09, 2013 11:15PM

if it says 18.2-250.1 on your ticket, then SGT. America is wrong. You have simple possession.

I've been through it and it seemed cool that I had an option to avoid a conviction on my record! But it takes some work to get it done, but it's worth it, unless you want to be a farm hand, day laborer, carpet cleaner, etc... And go ahead and tell your parents if you live with them, they will find out.

-You hand you license over before you leave the court room, it is suspended for 6 months, this is a federal mandate the state abides by to receive federal dollars, Apply for a restricted licence to allow you to drive to meetings with your probation officer and court required meetings and classes, to work, and to school.

-ASAP class is a thing you meet once a week for like 2-3 months? You can't be late or absent to a class to pass it. They breathalyze you here at random class meetings. It wasn't that bad, our class spent two sessions watching Requiem for a Dream. And two sessions where everyone had to tell the story of how they got caught, very funny stuff! They make you attend an AA meeting or two outside of class and get a signature from an AA official at the meeting

-Do 10-20 hours of community service. Probation officer helps you set this up. But you might have to show some initiative to find a place. And it can't just be any place. I had luck with the local library.

-Meet with a court official, maybe a probation officer once a month for the 12 month probation period. This is where you take urine tests every meeting.
@51 Dispostion: breakdown
Court fees - around $220
ASAP class - $300.
Licenses suspended for 6 mos.

18.2-250.1 Possession conviction: Breakdown
Maximum fine for possession of Mary J. 18.2-250.1 - $500 and 6 mo. suspended license, and ~$220 court fees. No more federal financial aid if you are a student.

But call a Fairfax, or Oakton lawyer and talk to see if you have a case. He will ask you to tell him/or her all the details of your ticketing. He will likely tell you, "Ah, you gave up yourself, you told him you bought it that way and acknowledged it was yours. take the 251 dispostion to avoid a conviction on your record", that's what a lawyer told me, and so I did the 251 disposition

Posted by: Bmack ()
Date: June 29, 2013 09:25PM

17 yo with poss of weed found in car but bf and other occupants said not theirs and put it on me, driver. Never in trouble before. What to expect?

Posted by: jesse ()
Date: July 14, 2013 10:43PM

hello, im 17 years old and got pulled over today for a burnt tail light and the cop came over and smelt the weed i had in the car, (around 4.5g's), he gave me a ticket for possession of a controlled substance under 30g's and this was my first ever offence, i was wondering what my outcome will be for this?i live in barrie ontario, canada

Posted by: SicSemper ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:02AM

Jesse,

You will be required to fuck a moose, which is the same penalty for every Canadian crime, from littering to murder.

-Virginia

Posted by: jesse ()
Date: July 24, 2013 07:52PM

fuck, thats exactly what i was hoping wasn't going to happen, buddy of mine got caught for littering, never the same person after that.

Posted by: maruf ()
Date: August 08, 2013 05:30AM

I'm 17 and was caught with a gram of MJ and a bowl and cigarettes in the car. The MJ was my passenger's but I was still charged with possession. what are the consequences in Fairfax County? What's the worst that can happen and what probably will happen?

Posted by: pposse ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:54PM

Hey guys. I was charged in Washington DC with possession two years ago in 2011 and did their drug program, passed 3 drug tests in a row and then went to court and they threw away the case. Just recently i got charged again with possession in Alexandria VA near where i live. Does anyone know what the consequences will be for this one? Will i get the same type of opportunity i had in DC? Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Posted by: SomePerson ()
Date: January 28, 2014 08:04PM

To the person who said you get kicked out of school, that is not true, unless maybe you were caught at school. I know people with multiple felonies who were allowed to complete high school. I was charged with marijuana possession in VA, first offense. It did not interfere with my schooling at all, in fact my college has a community service program for students on probation to complete their hours.

With the first offender program, at least in VA, you get 6 months supervised probation, drug class, 6 months suspended drivers license(whether you were driving or not, I know, it's insane), and 24 hours community service. One year after your first court date, you go back to court and they dismiss your case as long as you haven't gotten in trouble and pasted your drug tests. The arrest stays on your record as "dismissed", you can not get it expunged, the dismissal is reversed if you ever get a second offense and you will be convicted of both. You are randomly drug tested during supervised probation, and apparently (according to my lawyer) you are drug tested a final time after supervised probation, but I have no clue when. The drug class I took was a one day thing, pretty easy. Once you complete your drug class, community service, and pass some drug tests, your PO will probably let you finish supervised probation early(mine did, about 4 months instead of 6), unless he/she is a soulless prick.

It is sad and simpleminded that this is the current state of affairs. I just pray that one day our legislators gain some common-sense and humility and legalize this therapeutic herb. But, that is the way things are for now, so do yourself a favor by staying out of trouble and pass your drug tests, and vote Libertarian :P
Best of luck.

Posted by: Sasscgrl ()
Date: February 07, 2014 07:39PM

At ASAP They do not watch. You have to go into the bathroom (think large handicapped stall) can't wash your hands or flush. Pee in the cup, bring it out and set it down on their table. They pull back this tab on the cup that reveals the results on the spot.

I have had two positives even though I haven't smoked since Thanksgiving. Not sure what they will do now. Will I keep testing til I test clean??

Posted by: Mee ()
Date: February 07, 2014 08:22PM

Virginia doesn't expunge any offense. Been there done that. Get a lawyer and plea it down. It's not about right or wrong it's only about the money. The law, give me a break.....

Posted by: LostOne ()
Date: May 08, 2014 10:24PM

I have a possession charge that is 12how years old. It hasnt showed up on any license checks or background checks in the last 12 years. I was pulled over for dead tags and when they ran my shit it came back FTA warrent for this charge. Is it possible to get it dismissed. I was a minor at the time. The officer wont be in court. There is no evidence and its 12 f××king years old. Anyone ever heard anything like this

Posted by: Hgs ()
Date: July 17, 2014 11:30AM

Hey so I recently got charged with possession of marijuana in nj. It was less than 50 g and it was my first offense. Do you think they'll be any kind of jail time or criminal record??

Posted by: jillymayr ()
Date: July 17, 2014 05:16PM

I think there are only two ways!

Posted by: nickysticks98 ()
Date: August 03, 2014 07:20AM

Okay... Well I was on my way to the city and I had my backpack... Inside there was about 2-4 grams of weed... There's was also a one hitter and a grinder. So my friend got us kicked off the bus and me being an idiot panicked and forgot my backpack.
I'm only 16 and I'm wondering what is going to happen... I'm in Vancouver and would you think the bus company would throw out the bag or keep it or report it to the police :(
I contacted the lost and found about the backpack because it also had my $300 sunglasses and other stuff and I'm scared they might give my email to the police because there was weed in my bag...
Please help asap :)
Thank you :)

Posted by: Jordon261994 ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:16PM

Haven't done the 40 hours that i was suppose to do.... what happens? wasn't more than 4 grams

Posted by: shannon dean ()
Date: December 27, 2014 10:05PM

i was arrested when i was 17 with a q, i was placed on 3 month drug probation with random drug screening and 20 hour cs. i submitted my hours on the last day of my probation, the judge recieved them but never returned anything. sinse then i have turned 18 and havent heard anything. its been 5 months sinse. whaa the fuck is going on.

Posted by: Wendy is an idiot ()
Date: January 01, 2015 04:10AM

People like Wendy will be the downfall of America. They think it's cool to smoke pot even thought its still illegal and is a drug. IDGAF if it's "safe", it still has side affects and will fuck your shit up in the long run.

Thes stupid kids and their even stupider parents don't seem to care about that little fact. It's sad that the Pot Lobby has successfully conned America into thinking it's okay to smoke pot and good luck coming out against it. If you do you're either brainwashed, an old person or a "troll".

Personally, it think we should ban weed.

Posted by: captain chronic ()
Date: January 01, 2015 07:50PM

Wendy is an idiot Wrote:
> People like Wendy will be the downfall of America.
> They think it's cool to smoke pot even thought its
> still illegal and is a drug. IDGAF if it's "safe",
> it still has side affects and will fuck your shit
> up in the long run.
>
> Thes stupid kids and their even stupider parents
> don't seem to care about that little fact. It's
> sad that the Pot Lobby has successfully conned
> America into thinking it's okay to smoke pot and
> good luck coming out against it. If you do you're
> either brainwashed, an old person or a "troll".
>
> Personally, it think we should ban weed.

Side effects? So does drinking. Should we return prohibition?
The war on drugs is making a lot of people $ and not just dealers. And it makes criminals out of some decent people. Much less how much it costs this country. That's a side affect.
Don't start quoting propaganda, it only shows that you are gullible

Posted by: Wendy is an idiot ()
Date: January 01, 2015 08:29PM

captain chronic Wrote:
> Wendy is an idiot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > People like Wendy will be the downfall of
> America.
> > They think it's cool to smoke pot even thought
> its
> > still illegal and is a drug. IDGAF if it's
> "safe",
> > it still has side affects and will fuck your
> shit
> > up in the long run.
> >
> > Thes stupid kids and their even stupider
> parents
> > don't seem to care about that little fact. It's
> > sad that the Pot Lobby has successfully conned
> > America into thinking it's okay to smoke pot
> and
> > good luck coming out against it. If you do
> you're
> > either brainwashed, an old person or a "troll".
> >
> > Personally, it think we should ban weed.
>
> Side effects? So does drinking. Should we return
> prohibition?
> The war on drugs is making a lot of people $ and
> not just dealers. And it makes criminals out of
> some decent people. Much less how much it costs
> this country. That's a side affect.
> Don't start quoting propaganda, it only shows that
> you are gullible

I'll stop "propaganda" when you stop using it to form a tired out argument for legalizing this drug. The only reason why people hate the WOD is because they either think it's racist against blacks or that they just hate the government in general, so which one is it for you, hmmm?

I don't drink and I think it should be banned as well. Luckily for you all, I'm not a member of Congress.

Posted by: t roll ()
Date: January 01, 2015 08:34PM

Wendy is an idiot Wrote:
> captain chronic Wrote:
> -----
> > Wendy is an idiot Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > People like Wendy will be the downfall of
> > America.
> > > They think it's cool to smoke pot even
> thought
> > its
> > > still illegal and is a drug. IDGAF if it's
> > "safe",
> > > it still has side affects and will fuck your
> > shit
> > > up in the long run.
> > >
> > > Thes stupid kids and their even stupider
> > parents
> > > don't seem to care about that little fact.
> It's
> > > sad that the Pot Lobby has successfully
> conned
> > > America into thinking it's okay to smoke pot
> > and
> > > good luck coming out against it. If you do
> > you're
> > > either brainwashed, an old person or a
> "troll".
> > >
> > > Personally, it think we should ban weed.
> >
> > Side effects? So does drinking. Should we
> return
> > prohibition?
> > The war on drugs is making a lot of people $
> and
> > not just dealers. And it makes criminals out of
> > some decent people. Much less how much it costs
> > this country. That's a side affect.
> > Don't start quoting propaganda, it only shows
> that
> > you are gullible
>
> I'll stop "propaganda" when you stop using it to
> form a tired out argument for legalizing this
> drug. The only reason why people hate the WOD is
> because they either think it's racist against
> blacks or that they just hate the government in
> general, so which one is it for you, hmmm?
>
> I don't drink and I think it should be banned as
> well. Luckily for you all, I'm not a member of
> Congress.

Well, I don't suck dick, and I think it should be banned. Your lucky I'm not in congress

Posted by: And there it is... ()
Date: January 01, 2015 08:40PM

It's "you're" not "your".

Apparently smoking pot does fuck with your brain cells.

Posted by: poih ()
Date: January 01, 2015 08:44PM

OK Mr anal spelling teacher.
What a douche

Posted by: Cry more ()
Date: January 02, 2015 02:32AM

poih Wrote:
> OK Mr anal spelling teacher.
> What a douche

A douche w/ an opinion different from yours. Why does it anger you that I don't support legalization?

Posted by: bena ()
Date: April 25, 2015 03:59AM

i got charged with possesion of marijuanna today i had less than a gram my question is my court date is in june but i have a booked flight to go to africa for my dads funeral in may how can i get my court date to be moved closer or later and what happens if i miss the court date

Posted by: LawMan. ()
Date: April 25, 2015 08:23AM

bena Wrote:
> i got charged with possesion of marijuanna today i
> had less than a gram my question is my court date
> is in june but i have a booked flight to go to
> africa for my dads funeral in may how can i get my
> court date to be moved closer or later and what
> happens if i miss the court date

You can petition the court to reschedule the court date. You must show evidence of your flights to Africa and most likely it will be continued for another month or two. Do it more than once you are screwed and a bench warrant will be issued for your arrest.

Posted by: Common Sense(2) ()
Date: November 27, 2015 09:24PM

Why don't you quit being such a fucking troll? These people are not posting in this forum for your spelling/grammer/life tips. Surprisingly enough, good people sometimes make mistakes. Get a life..

Posted by: weedBgone ()
Date: November 29, 2015 08:56AM

Common Sense(2) Wrote:
> Why don't you quit being such a fucking troll?
> These people are not posting in this forum for
> your spelling/grammer/life tips. Surprisingly
> enough, good people sometimes make mistakes. Get a
> life..

Yes, sometimes good people do make mistakes. However this this should not be confused with teenager's breaking the law and getting caught because they are acting like dumb asses. Just sayin'

Posted by: Caitlin mcgeehan ()
Date: January 13, 2016 10:20PM

My friend was charged two different times for a small amount of marijuanna as a juvenile. Now recently November 2015 we were driving in my car and my boyfriend went around a car that was slowly turning into a subdivision and we got pulled over for being on the wrong side of the road. I gave consent to search the car but he did not consent to a search of himself. They searched him before searching the car and found less than a gram of wax oil on him. He was arrested fora marijuana possession under 20 g and drug paraphanelia because he had a pen on him. He bonded out and hired a lawyer. His pre trial conference just passed and his right to appear was waived. The judge set a second pretrial conference now for February because they found his juvenille record and want to review it. When he has his second pre trial conference will his case likely be settled or will it be taken to court In front of a jury? And if he goes to court In front of a jury will he be facing a 3rd offense or a first because it's his first time as an adult??? He has a lawyer but I'm just trying to get a second opinion. Any help is appreciated.

Posted by: Airboss ()
Date: January 21, 2016 09:43PM

Why in the hell did you consent to a search of your car just because of a routine traffic stop? Never consent to searches or answer police questions when pulled over.

Re: Possession of Marijuana prisoner
Posted by: Ana Christian ()
Date: February 15, 2016 02:24PM

I was doing weekend jail in Arlington va and they found a small roach inside my coat. Does anyone know what the worst outcome will be

Posted by: DingBok ()
Date: February 15, 2016 04:05PM

If you need weed and your in the Falls Church City area, find Kewal Paudel. He's a short nepalese kid who works at Plaka on route 7. He always has bud though. Buy it or rob him its up to you.

Re: Possession of Marijuana prisoner
Posted by: Leagle Eagal. ()
Date: February 15, 2016 06:32PM

Ana Christian Wrote:
> I was doing weekend jail in Arlington va and they
> found a small roach inside my coat. Does anyone
> know what the worst outcome will be

Ten years in prison. No joke.

The extra-special shit sandwich they might make you eat is being a prisoner in possession of a controlled substance, which is a Class 5 felony as defined in § 53.1-203 http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/53.1-203/, and means you'll do 1-10 years in prison.

They may also decide to revoke your weekend jail sentence and give you a straight sentence, meaning you do all your remaining time 24/7 for however many weeks you have left. This also means that you may lose your job or flunk your classes.

Beyond that, which strike is this for you? If they don't ding you with prisoner in possession of a controlled substance, first-time possession in Virginia is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 30 days in jail, which will be time you'll wind up doing on top of your existing sentence. Second offenses are a Class 1 misdemeanor, which can land you a year in jail.

You should consult with a lawyer immediately to make sure that you don't get served up with a felony charge.

Posted by: A wee ladd ()
Date: February 15, 2016 08:19PM

I'm ten, almost eleven. My mom found my rents. I heard her tell my about it. What's going to happen now? Will I have to go to trial?

Posted by: Kewal Paudel 703 290 9290 ()
Date: November 21, 2016 04:32PM

Kewal Paudel 703 290 9290

Posted by: 3DGM9 ()
Date: November 28, 2016 06:43PM

3DGM9

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.