HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Parents that complain about principals are clueless
Posted by: parent too ()
Date: July 23, 2015 11:52PM

its not an easy job -so lighten up! Could you do your job with hundreds of helicopter patents breathing down your neck? Probably NOT.

Re: Parents that complain about principals are clueless
Posted by: Clue With ()
Date: July 27, 2015 05:14PM

Yes they are clueless as evidenced by their posting of idiotic rants about FCPS, teachers, principals, etc, etc....blah, blah, whaa, whaa, whaa

Posted by: Derfx ()
Date: July 27, 2015 06:25PM

Just curious, what were most principals' occupation before the head administrative position at a school? Were they teachers or in some sort of management or leadership position previously?

Posted by: AP ()
Date: July 27, 2015 07:01PM

Derfx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just curious, what were most principals'
> occupation before the head administrative position
> at a school? Were they teachers or in some sort
> of management or leadership position previously?

A principal was most likely an assistant principal before moving into the top job.

Posted by: RANDOMTEACHER ()
Date: July 27, 2015 07:17PM

What about all the teachers who complain about principals? Are they clueless too? Unfortunately, a lot of principals can't do their jobs, period. But they'll be there until they freaking die because the job pays a ton and unless you touch a kid or fire a black teacher it's nearly impossible to lose it.

Posted by: FCPSPPPPPPPPPPPP ()
Date: July 27, 2015 07:30PM

YOU MUST BE A PRINCIPAL lol

I have worked with good and bad principals. the one I have now know no student names and does not know half the teachers names. I guess she is too busy

This forum powered by Phorum.