HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Jennifer Takaoka Confidential Informant for DEA, FBI and VASP
Posted by: knowher ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:58PM

Jennifer most assuredly has a child. But how does she have a child and still have time to be a party girl snitch. How the hell can she do both? She must have help with both.

We know the police and helping her with the snitch work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eyenoher ()
Date: August 23, 2015 01:33AM

Haha. Jennifer was locked up for a least a shjort while. Till her po po friemds got her out. She can't be snitching on people if she's behind bars.

Wake up peeps.

Jennifer Takaoka has a Get Out of Jail FREE Card because shes a snitch.

And I know who you are Jennifer and I saw what you did.

Posted by: refreshed ()
Date: August 23, 2015 03:36AM

Well, Jennifer certainly had some interesting things to say about the police. I guess she doesn't have any more respect for them than she does for anyone else. I'd say she thinks about them the same as she thinks about her father Dean. Maybe that's part of her psychosis. The police become her father figure, both of whom she hates. Hmm. Maybe she's legitamately crazy. I mean, she is really crazy. I always thought it was just an excuse for her, but maybe she really is a lunatic. We'll havae to see if she rats more people out when there is a full moon. Maybe she's a werewolf or something. She's bitten more than a few people.

Anyway, for people who have asked for a picture of Jennifer, here's pne from the last full moon.
Attachments:
index.jpeg

Posted by: burned ()
Date: August 23, 2015 10:29AM

It's a mystery.

On one hand Jennifer is in jail so often she has her own cell.

On the other hand Jennifer visits the cell often but never stays long.

No one has a lawyer that is that good. And Jennifer says quite often that her lawyer sucks. Does she mean that literally or figuratively?

Date: August 23, 2015 10:31AM

I wonder if she doesn't return their phone calls soon enough, so they drag her in to see who she's been giving their drugs to.

We should publlish the nae of her scum lawyer.

Posted by: ex-friend ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:14PM

Jennifer STOP.

Before you talk to another person about what YOU SAY we talked about last night. I'm having no part in that. NONE WHATSOEVER.

I don't care how "TIGHT" you think you are with you know who. I don't care what you have on him. There is no one who will even want to protect you if you do what you are planning. You'll be in a pink jumper suit for life, AND YOU"RE NOT TAKING ME WITH YOU.

GET OVER IT AND TRY TO FIND SOME JOY IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I don't care what he did to you and got away with. It's over. AND YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN if you try this. I HAVE NO PART IN IT AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE I DO.

Posted by: b-u-m-p ()
Date: August 25, 2015 12:43PM

bump

Posted by: Tennifer Jakaoka ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:52PM

Karma's a bitch...

Posted by: redundancy ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:13PM

I'm all for bringing snitches to justice but this thread has seriously lost it's momentum. Pretty convinced this is just one person with a vendetta against JT who keeps responding to their own posts.

Shame on you

Posted by: srsly ()
Date: August 27, 2015 12:03AM

No shit, this thread died days ago...

Posted by: ex_friend ()
Date: August 27, 2015 08:02PM

Jennifer

STOP. Take a breath. You are going to get yourself in so much trouble and it isn't worth it.

You can't go around asking people to help you get rid of someone. I don't care what he did. It's too late to do anything about it now. He got away with it. You're never getting even. Accept it. Your father is a rotten, abusive son of a bitch, and he hurt you and your sister, and he got away with it.

Do something constructive. If you keep talking about what you are planning your are going to jail and you will never see your daughter then. That fat old bastard is going soon anyway. Don't waste your time. AND STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE ME.

Date: August 27, 2015 08:26PM

Srsly,

stay tuned. you'll be seriously amused by her psychiatric records. fu keeps rejecting the post when i attach them. if i can't make it work in the next few days i'll just post them a page at a time. there's something amusing on almost every page, buts there's hundred of pages.

i mean, the things she told the shrink about her father. no wonder she hates him and wants to get rid of him.

i promise to do less reading of them and more posting. if you saw this stuff on tv you'd say it is too cra to be real. i don't have to make any of it up. maybe jennifer will come back and present her side of the story as i dribble and drabble to story out. it will startle you. better than anything on tv.

Posted by: srsly ()
Date: August 27, 2015 09:16PM

Which website are they currently posted on?

Date: August 28, 2015 01:42PM

>>Which website are they currently posted on?

Although there are 38 other bulletin boards following this thread in the NOVA area, we aren't sharing anything with anyone.

You'll see it here first when we overcoome the upload limitations.

As I said before, we'll publish page by page if we can't upload the entire file.

It's an amazing read. You won't be disappointed. Insight into the mind of a snitch,. Also a lot aboiut how the po po manipulate their sources. That should scare the living crap out of anyone. No one has ever said Jennifer was stupid. Like her or not she is pretty smart and sees right through the cops. Maybe she's not as smart as she thinks because she is trying to out fox the fox. And she tells all to the shrink. Insightful read if you're interested in how the snitch industry works.

Date: August 29, 2015 02:37PM

srsly:

there's been some discussion in the bqckchannels that you are a pig working to unmask the people exposing Jennifer. If so I guess I will be shot soon? Maybe you can bring Officer Torres back for one last assassination?

Date: August 29, 2015 02:43PM

Jennifer fucked up again last night. Somehow she's not in jail. Go figure. Po po gonna let her go once too often and she's gonna kill someone driving the little nissan of hers.

Posted by: ex_friend ()
Date: September 01, 2015 02:28PM

I heard that Jennifer is hiding out from someone or some thing.

As much as she's screwing around with that nigger, she should be hiding. I wonder what her parents will say when she's knocked up with t jigaboo niglet?

Posted by: toostonedtocare ()
Date: September 01, 2015 02:55PM

Aren't jap men supposed to be in charge of their house and families?

Dean can't be happy about Jennifer running around screwing niggers.

Dean: Are you looking forward to explaining to your family, friends, and co-workers why you have a grandkid running around looking like it was dipped in bleach? What do you call a jap chorlox kid anyway? What will your friends says behind your back? What will celestial ancestors think? Will they even let you whatever sleazy corner of hell that is reserved for yellow slanty-eyed devils?

Imagine a japanese warrior kicked out of his place by honorable Celestial ancestors because he's got a chlorox kid. And abortion won't help because honorable celetial ancestors are already dead too.

It's a classic jendetta. Jennifer can't get even with you in this life so she gets honorable celestial ancestors to do it in the next. Wow. Now that's Jennifer.

Date: September 01, 2015 02:56PM

Of course this is all assuming Dean is a man at all. If he was he would do the only honorable thing.

Date: September 01, 2015 02:58PM

Maybe Karen is only one wearing pants in that family.

Dean, do you wear a dress and a thong?

Date: September 01, 2015 03:01PM

What is correct honorable action dictated by celestial ancestors when jap man is caught wearing a dress and publically humiliated?

Date: September 04, 2015 10:36AM

Some of you at the party at ..... well, at a house, might have heard Jennifer make some interesting comments about her parents. So I looked them up.

Do you have any idea how many times the police have been called to their house?

But the really interesting thing is the Dean Takaoka uses the alias Dean Choi. I wonder why that is. I thought only criminals and people who work places like the Couples Boutique used aliases.

So Dean, why do you sometimes call yourself Dean Choi? And if you need an alias, why aren't you smart enough to change your first name also? I mean, why not something like Carmen Choi.

And finally, is there some truth to what Jennifer says about payoffs to public officials and the rumors about how you really make your living? Is that it Dean? Are you a crook?

Date: September 04, 2015 10:38AM

Read down the list of Karen's contacts to find Dean Choi. This alias is found elsewhere on the internet as well.
Attachments:
karen.oxps

Date: September 04, 2015 10:40AM

She's back on page one................

The shrink records are coming. The encryption was better than we thought. But we're getting the key now.

Date: September 04, 2015 10:48AM

ADDENDUM

Dean Takaoka is AKA Dean Choi. Both Karen and he have other aliases. We're working on doxing them. I guess when you're related to Jennifer Takaoka you try to hide it.

Also Jennifer drives a dark gray Nissan Ultima. You can find it parked behine The Couples Boutique when she's not shooting up. But whatever you do, don't ever go back there with her. Some people who have done that HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN AGAIN.

Just so you know Jennifer Takaoka is actively informing and anyone and everyone. If you are shooting up with her now she's about to turn on you. She's doing this because she thinks it will help her get custody of her daughter. She has a deal with VASP and DEA and has already gotten people arrested. Some have absolutely no evidence against them except her word. I don't think that will count for much in a regular court, but then Fairfac County is a police state and doesn't have regular courts.

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.
Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044

with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her down some.

If you've ever done anything with Jennifer Takaoka it is time to run for the hills, or do something else.

Date: September 04, 2015 10:51AM

There's more evidence out there that Jennifer is a bitch. I mean snitch. There's always been lots of evidence that she's a bitch.

Posted by: tony7777 ()
Date: September 04, 2015 11:08AM

good to see the jennifer takaoka alert back on page 1. that entire family is cra.
i know michelle from school, when she comes that is. something wrong there. jennifer might be big part of problem.

Posted by: inothem ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:44PM

Choi is a common korean name. It is like smith to americans. he's trying to hide among the multitude.

Is his wife's maiden name choi? I think so.

Date: September 04, 2015 01:46PM

by the way, this would be a good weekend to steer clear of Jennifer. She's in trouble with the police again and looking for a way out. You don't want to be he patsy.

Date: September 04, 2015 01:48PM

expect trouble this week, anyone know where/why she is hiding her car? contrary to others posting here it is not behind Couples Boutique. it is someplace else.

Posted by: intermediatefriend ()
Date: September 04, 2015 06:47PM

I find this all quite funny. I've been out of the area for ten years and haven't had contact with anyone. So today I skip out of work and start typing names of people from Robinson into google. And out pops Jennifer Takaoka. I know her from intermediate school.

She was a combination of Hot and Whore even then. So we called her a Whot (give us a break, we were twelve). Not to her face of course. Ho or not, everybody wanted a peace of dat thang. I still measure the quality of blow jobs against her standard. I think she gave more total blow jobs to more different boys than anyone. And there was some competition going on for that title.

Jennifer. Good to see you're keeping the same standards you set back then. I hope you're screwing these guys before you turn around and screw them!

Date: September 05, 2015 01:47PM

One interesting thing about medical records. Aside from medical stuff, they often have other identifying information. Like SSN.

On a scale of evil, where is publishing someone's SSN on the internet compared to telling lies to the police that ruin people's lives?

Jennifer, please answer this. Or don't you care because you're getting a new identity from the unreliable witness protection program?

Posted by: first-timer ()
Date: September 06, 2015 09:02AM

Might be that it's worth ten years for a piece o dat. Jennifer's a fox. Saw her for first time last night. Wuff.

Posted by: yesihavetherecords ()
Date: September 06, 2015 11:39AM

Here they are. Very interesting. I also have access to the court psych profile for Dean and Karen, and a home study. Saving Dean's records to send to PTO.
Attachments:
Arlington VA Psych Eval Jennifer Takaoka.odt

Date: September 08, 2015 12:46AM

>> Here they are. Very interesting.
>>I also have access to the court psych profile for Dean and Karen,
>>and a home study. Saving Dean's records to send to PTO.
>>Attachments:
>>Arlington VA Psych Eval Jennifer Takaoka.odt

I see someone has deleted the contents. Perhaps we'll have to post on pastebin and provide a pointer to the contents. That way we won't offend the genteel sensibilities of Fairfax Underground readers.

Date: September 08, 2015 12:55AM

There's something very wrong here. I think Jennifer has bitten off much more than she can chew with whomever she's pissed off this time. I think her goose is cooked.

Posted by: bonexpert ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:08AM

I cast bones last moon. Jennifer very bad lucky until next moon. Stay away from ghosts for weeks. Very bad lucky time for Jennifer. You make other people bad lucky to. Don't go out. Stay hidden until next more lucky moon. This moon bad lucky for Jennifer.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:00PM

I cast bones again for too unlucky. Bad number four bones. Good bone don't cover devil from South. How many people of bone in Jennifer's house? Bone must be pure. Cast devil from dwelling of bone or mist will swirl. I can not cast bones again. Four too unlucky. Poor Jennifer. Four devils from South will seek four bones. Jennifer cast devils out or accept fate. Four devils soon come through South Gate. Five elements can not cure. Unlucky time ahead.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:02PM

All spirit await battle. Bone must be purify or five elements can not cure.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:05PM

I see red names on stone. Not Jennifer. Dean. Karen.

Date: September 10, 2015 01:58PM

Caged leopard write enemy's name on red stone. Root doctor hides three five-toed dragons in garden. All things are clear. Dean must purify bone or cross bridge and meet champion in field. Jennifer rots cabbage in Dean's jar.

Posted by: whhhaaaaaat ()
Date: September 10, 2015 06:49PM

bonexpert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Caged leopard write enemy's name on red stone.
> Root doctor hides three five-toed dragons in
> garden. All things are clear. Dean must purify
> bone or cross bridge and meet champion in field.
> Jennifer rots cabbage in Dean's jar.

WTF??!!

Posted by: twotone ()
Date: September 11, 2015 06:41AM

Spare us the Celestial-sounding hocus pocus. Five-toed dragon hiding in garden indeed.

I've kown the family for manynyeats. Ever since they came from Chicago.

Here's the dirty family secret:

Before she became too fat and ugly, Karen pushed heroin. She collected addicted people and turned the men over to the DEA and the women over to Dean.

When Karen got too fat Jennifer took over. There's another person who they're trying to groom to take over in case Jennifer gets locked up or OD'd or something, but she's resisting which is why they have all the domentic assault complaints. Of course, being a family criminal enterprise, they always drop criminal complaints against each other.

Oh, so what does Dean do with the women? He has no sexual interest in them for himself. In fact, he has no, what we would call normal sexual interests at all.

He sells the women to Japanese whore houses in Canada and Japan. That's how he earns his living. The women they can clean up go to Japan via Canada. The ones the can't stay in Vancouver.

So the dirty story is out.

At least that dirty story. There may be others. No wonder they have police records as long as your arm.

Posted by: resident1 ()
Date: September 16, 2015 11:26PM

twotone Wrote:
> Spare us the Celestial-sounding hocus pocus.
> Five-toed dragon hiding in garden indeed.
>
> I've kown the family for manynyeats. Ever since
> they came from Chicago.
>
> Here's the dirty family secret:
>
> Before she became too fat and ugly, Karen pushed
> heroin. She collected addicted people and turned
> the men over to the DEA and the women over to
> Dean.
>
> When Karen got too fat Jennifer took over. There's
> another person who they're trying to groom to take
> over in case Jennifer gets locked up or OD'd or
> something, but she's resisting which is why they
> have all the domentic assault complaints. Of
> course, being a family criminal enterprise, they
> always drop criminal complaints against each
> other.
>
> Oh, so what does Dean do with the women? He has no
> sexual interest in them for himself. In fact, he
> has no, what we would call normal sexual interests
> at all.
>
> He sells the women to Japanese whore houses in
> Canada and Japan. That's how he earns his living.
> The women they can clean up go to Japan via
> Canada. The ones the can't stay in Vancouver.
>
> So the dirty story is out.
>
> At least that dirty story. There may be others. No
> wonder they have police records as long as your
> arm.

BS. Dean works for the federal government.

Posted by: resident1 ()
Date: September 16, 2015 11:30PM

twotone Wrote:
> Spare us the Celestial-sounding hocus pocus.
> Five-toed dragon hiding in garden indeed.
>
> I've kown the family for manynyeats. Ever since
> they came from Chicago.
>
> Here's the dirty family secret:
>
> Before she became too fat and ugly, Karen pushed
> heroin. She collected addicted people and turned
> the men over to the DEA and the women over to
> Dean.
>
> When Karen got too fat Jennifer took over. There's
> another person who they're trying to groom to take
> over in case Jennifer gets locked up or OD'd or
> something, but she's resisting which is why they
> have all the domentic assault complaints. Of
> course, being a family criminal enterprise, they
> always drop criminal complaints against each
> other.
>
> Oh, so what does Dean do with the women? He has no
> sexual interest in them for himself. In fact, he
> has no, what we would call normal sexual interests
> at all.
>
> He sells the women to Japanese whore houses in
> Canada and Japan. That's how he earns his living.
> The women they can clean up go to Japan via
> Canada. The ones the can't stay in Vancouver.
>
> So the dirty story is out.
>
> At least that dirty story. There may be others. No
> wonder they have police records as long as your
> arm.

Dean should sue you for libel/slander. He has solid case if you are lying which it appears you are doing quite a bit.

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: September 17, 2015 02:37PM

where is jennifer today? Now?

Posted by: resident2 ()
Date: September 17, 2015 06:34PM

>> Dean should sue you for libel/slander.

Jennifer has been telling people that story for at least fifteen years. You must be new around here. It's about the only consistent story she tells.

Posted by: canhedoit ()
Date: September 18, 2015 04:44PM

There's the question of the century.

Can Dean Takaokam\ sue his own daughter?

Hahahaha. He pays all her bills anyway. If he gets any award he'll end up paying it himself. What a laugh.

Date: September 18, 2015 04:45PM

And the story about Michelle is even worse.

As sluts go, she makes Jennifer look chaste.

Date: September 18, 2015 04:51PM

But we should get back to the point of the thread.

Jennifer is a slut snitch and has brought this all down on her family. They're responsible for her actions. Shes moves in the circles they trained her to move in and now the feds have her hidden in at rat's nest in quantico. So the people she pissed off make her family pay.

And everything they are saying is true. Jennifer's rat friends are putting the family's shit in the street. And it will continue until Jennifer shuts her rat mouth. But the horse is out of the barn. It might be too later for Jennifer to recant.
So the family pays the price while Jennifer hides.

Date: September 18, 2015 04:59PM

And what about Michelle? Wasn't she supposed to graduate from Robinson last year? Why is she staying for a fifth year of high school?

I know why? Not sure if I'll tell, but I will warn the guys at her school. If any of you are dumb enough to date her, dont! I might provide details why you should not later. Stay tuned.

Unless Dean sues and shuts us all up.

I'd like to see Dean spend a few hundred thousand dollars finding someone to sue. But he doesn't want to be deposed. Too many hard questions. And they only defense he has means trouble with his business associates. And his friends make Jennifer's look like chumps.

Posted by: shedidntdoit ()
Date: September 19, 2015 10:09AM

Michelle is at Robinson for a fifth year of high school because she failed a year. I don't know how she expects to get into a competitive college with THAT on her permanent record.

But her high school transcript showing her academic failure is the least of her problems. She is, after all, a Takaoka.

Oh, and I know spending the extra year isn't stressing her. She's enjoying beating her sister's record. The shame of it all is vey distressing to Dean and Karen though. Imagine Karen having to explain the failure to the korean root doctor when they go in for Michelle's annual physical. Or the next time she goes in for a treatment. But shut my mouth. I'm not talking about Michelle's diseases yet.

Date: September 19, 2015 10:20AM

i understand jennifer is in custody in Quantico and giving the fed boys there quite an earfull. she's making the AM threads seem sparse.

rats nest! ha. good name for it. used to call them cheese factories. places where the pigs store their rats until they dry up as a source. then they send them back out and they either die or find more people to rat out so the feds will protect them longer.

Date: September 19, 2015 10:22AM

shedidntdoit: what record did jennifer ever set at robinson?

Posted by: iknowthem ()
Date: September 20, 2015 02:17PM

I couldn't wait to get home and post this one.

I've known Takaoka's for many years. Can't say I like them one bit. But until today I had nothing bad to say except that I don't like them much. I don't know anyone who does. Do their neighbors even like them? I don't think so.

I'm driving around over near Mt. Vernon this (Sunday) morning and I see Dean Takaoka. I'm sure it is him.

He is trying to pick up the ugliest, fat, nigger whore I've ever seen. Hideous. Ugly as sin. I guess even Karen hates Dean if he has to look on Rt. 1 for sex. Disease ridden. I guess Jennifer told him where to go.

Posted by: iknowthem2 ()
Date: September 20, 2015 03:13PM

Hey iknowthem: are you sure that wasn't Michelle he was picking up?? kek

Posted by: iknowthem ()
Date: September 25, 2015 04:16PM

Looks like Jennifer's recent absense from the party scene is because she is a long-term guest of the City of Arlington VA. I can't understand though why she isn't down state with the rest of the felon creeps? Special treatment huh, Jennifer? Is that because you are a rat or a psycho?

Which is it Karen? Is Jennifer a rat or a psycho?

And what's with Dean slumming around on Richmond Highway. Is he trying to mob up or looking for a girl friend? I feel sorry for Dean actually. When he had to choose between marriage or suicide he chose wrong. A life with nutcases like Kaqren, Jennifer and Michelle is too much punishment for any crime.

Posted by: iknowthem2 ()
Date: September 25, 2015 04:21PM

Hey Dean! How many of your neighbors and coworkers know Jennifer is a jailbird again?

Or maybe she snitched enough to get out again by now?

Posted by: deansbro ()
Date: September 25, 2015 04:28PM

I think her goose is cooked. No amouont of snitching can get her out of this one. But she is in a cheese factory. Pretty cushy digs. Her own room and bath. Not bad. ANd her keepers allow her to take her psych medication. Unlike Dean.

Dean, you miserable prick.

Posted by: bumpuntilidrop ()
Date: September 25, 2015 05:07PM

bumpuntilidrop

Posted by: diddle ()
Date: September 25, 2015 06:29PM

>> Dean should sue you for libel/slander.

I see at least one person got on to defend Dean. I wonder why no one has tried to refute the claim that Karen is fat and ugly? It must be true.

Posted by: knownjenniferforyears ()
Date: September 26, 2015 09:55PM

To clear things up, Jennifer does have a kid with jeff williams, but the bitch lost custody because she was a horrible mother and using heroin. Dont know if shes still using heroin, but she is smoking crack.

Posted by: knownjenniferforyearstoo ()
Date: September 27, 2015 09:19AM

i guess being locked up in Arlington jail isn't much of a problem for crack smokers. the place leaks like a sieve. i'm sure jennifer's trading sex for crack.

but that isn't the real problem for jennifer. it's not even that's she's a whore.

to each their own.

the real problem is she's a rat. she should do her own time.

Posted by: metoo ()
Date: September 27, 2015 10:29AM

I think dropping the kid down the steps had something to do with losing custody too.

Date: September 27, 2015 10:33AM

Even the people that hate Jennifer, and there are many, say that she is an entirely different person when she takes her anti-psychotics. That's why there is so much hate for Karen and Dean coming through. Their asian pride didn't permit her to take medication back when it might have done some good.

Jennifer needs to shut up and maybe all this will go away.

Date: September 27, 2015 10:35AM

And Dean is a violent, violent man. At least where women are concerned.

Posted by: bumper cars ()
Date: September 27, 2015 05:07PM

bump. i'm in it for the lulz

Posted by: Who the f is Jennifer ()
Date: September 28, 2015 01:09PM

Who the heel is Jennifer?

Posted by: burnedout ()
Date: October 03, 2015 02:18PM

>Who the heel is Jennifer?

Just so you know Jennifer Takaoka is actively informing and anyone and everyone. If you are shooting up with her now she's about to turn on you. She's doing this because she thinks it will help her get custody of her daughter. She has a deal with VASP and DEA and has already gotten people arrested. Some have absolutely no evidence against them except her word. I don't think that will count for much in a regular court, but then Fairfac County is a police state and doesn't have regular courts.

Jennifer is living at:

5602 Dogue Run Dr.
Fairfax Station VA 22039-1044

with Karen and Dean and Michelle. The last number I have that she gave me is 703-250-0358. You might want to call and ask Dean or Karen to settle her down some.

If you've ever done anything with Jennifer Takaoka it is time to run for the hills, or do something else.

Posted by: stay on top ()
Date: October 04, 2015 12:01PM

I don't know whether Jennifer prefers top or bottom, but I like to see on top!

Date: October 04, 2015 02:01PM

Not just dropping the kid down the stairs, she also abused her kid because Jeff refused to get back with her. She threatened to kill the kid if he wouldnt be with her. Luckily cps got involved and took the baby when they saw all the bruises. She never loved that girl, she onl kept it as leverage for jeff to see her. Shes lower than dirt

Posted by: bumodadebump ()
Date: October 08, 2015 05:10PM

this isn't the first time she's tried to kill. didn't she stab Jeff?

Posted by: karen takaoka ()
Date: October 08, 2015 05:32PM

These are all lies. Jennifer is a wonderful mother. Full of love. The rest of this is lies.

ANd she is not in jail. She has entered a wonderful music school in Europe. The people making up these liles know she has left the county and they think they can get aware saying anything.

Well, they're lies. She's studying physics and music at a school others can only dream of attending.

Posted by: karen takaoka ()
Date: October 10, 2015 02:33PM

And Dean most definitely is not part of any human trafficking ring. He is an upstanding government employee. And he works on Sunday morning. He does not solicit whores on Rt. 1.

Posted by: i know him too ()
Date: October 12, 2015 10:23AM

>>> And Dean most definitely is not part of any human trafficking ring. He is an upstanding government employee. And he works on Sunday morning. He does not solicit whores on Rt. 1.

He's a lazy, slanty-eyed bumb

Posted by: bumper car guy ()
Date: October 14, 2015 07:02PM

bump

Posted by: where's records ()
Date: October 14, 2015 07:15PM

what ever happened to those psychiatric records. sounded really interesting.

Posted by: itolduso ()
Date: October 14, 2015 10:07PM

Nobody can say they weren't warned about the FBI raids. They are Jennifer Takaoka trying to get herself out of jail. I tried to warn you people.

More JennRests (arrests brought about by Jennifer Takaoka) coming tomorrow and the next day.

Before you applaud Jennifer know that most of these cases will get tossed because of Jennifer's lies.

Posted by: two arrainged already ()
Date: October 17, 2015 12:06PM

Two cases have already been dismissed.

Date: October 18, 2015 08:39AM

ya she stabbed jeff. She also called the police and claimed that he raped her. Luckily other people told the police that this was a lie and he didnt get charged. Beware though, a couple years ago, jennifer was claiming that everyone was raping her, even the doctors in the psych hospital that she got admitted to. So if you've done anything with her she might cry rape.

Posted by: michelle takaoka ()
Date: October 18, 2015 10:58PM

Jennifer was raped, but it was by Dean

Posted by: another person with info ()
Date: October 24, 2015 05:39PM

Jennifer is talking again

Posted by: VA resident ()
Date: October 25, 2015 12:59AM

Posted by: VA resident ()
Date: October 25, 2015 01:00AM

Date: October 31, 2015 02:30PM

"Karen" you are so full of shit. Jennifer is not a good mother. And she is not at some music school, nice touch with the part about how we could only dream of going there..She was smoking crack with a guy i know a couple weeks ago. Jennifer is just a loser junkie that is never going to get clean, i feel bad for her daughter to have such a trashy mother and psychotic grandparents

Posted by: Karen Takaoka ()
Date: November 01, 2015 06:35AM

She is studying at the Paris Conservatory of Music. She has double major in cooperation with Pyong Yang University in physics, with a specialization in physics of music.

She is only US citizen to ever be admitted to both programs. In fact, you could not get in to even one. Jennifer is so much better than all of you. That is why you people tell lies about her.

Maybe your friend was smoking crack with some other Jennifer. Jennifer Takaoka is in Paris teaching the university professors how violin should really be played. She created special ensemble already and is famous all over Europe and Asia. But she too good for Chinese and only plays for Korean royality.

Date: November 01, 2015 06:59AM

And Dean and I are not psychotic.

Date: November 01, 2015 07:02AM

You are jealous bitch who is nothing and will always be worth so much less than Jennifer.

Posted by: Dean Takaoka ()
Date: November 01, 2015 03:07PM

I can confirm that Jennifer is currently enrolled at Paris Conservatory. As her loving father I have honor and duty to pay her tuition. Let me tell you that you can not afford this fine a school.

Posted by: jennifertellsall ()
Date: November 02, 2015 02:51AM

Jennifer is desparate to get out of jail this or next month. She's dumping everything she knows about Couples Boutique clients. If that includes you better lawyer up. The feds are coming.

Posted by: bump bump and bump ()
Date: November 05, 2015 07:36PM

bump

Date: November 05, 2015 07:51PM

Just to show you how pathetic you losers are I am posting Jennifer semester grades here. She has all A's in a few selective school. And she has been asked to teach two of the courses she is taking because she knows more than the teachers.

I can't wait until she does her year in Korea Advanced Institute oe Science and Technology. There she will study with best Asian students, not brain injured pathetic whites. You white people are all losers compared to even Korean. I will not compare Japanese student to white in the same sentence. No whites go to school in Japan because they can not get entry.

Date: November 05, 2015 07:53PM

Even Michelle smarter than pathetic whites.

Posted by: a nigger ()
Date: November 05, 2015 08:02PM

I agree with Mr. Takaoka. Whites are so pathetic. And the men smell funny and have such small dicks.

Posted by: turn screw ()
Date: November 05, 2015 11:08PM

This is such bullshit.

Jennifer Takaoka is incarcerated in Arlington VA. She violated her terms of release. About a hundred times. I'm amazed it took them so long to lock her slimy ass up.

Studying physics and music in Europe? Maybe in her parents dreams.

Posted by: jenn's buddy ()
Date: November 07, 2015 10:20PM

Is anyone visiting Jemmifer in jail?

If you are please let her know Fairfax Underground is thinking about her and will not allow anyone to forget her.

We'll be watching for her release and we'll be sure to remind everyone about her. Nobody will forget about Jennifer the Snitch.

Posted by: jenn's buddy ()
Date: November 07, 2015 10:26PM

ib4 Jennifer

Date: November 08, 2015 08:26PM

No need to think about visiting Jennifer in Arlington jail. She not there.

AS Dean and I say before, she in Paris with special study of music and physics. Only lies told by people who can't get into even simple school like NOVA community college, or other low level school like George Washington or Georgetown. They schools not good enough for Jennifer. Korean and Japanese to good for those schools.

Jennifer not coming back to Fairfax Underground after she graduates bec ause stupid whites two stupid for her. Very frustrating for her to school at Robinson. Two many stupid whites. Jennifer to good to smart for them.

Posted by: i work there ()
Date: November 09, 2015 11:50PM

Maybe Jennifer is so much better than the rest of us because she shape changes. Shapechangers can be in two places at one time. And witches also. I assure you she is in jail in Arlington. She violated terms of release for an aggrivated assault charge. She's staying in jail this time. And unless she is a witch, she is not in some posh Euro-trash school.

Posted by: burnem at the stake ()
Date: November 10, 2015 05:22AM

Jennifer a witch? That makes some sense, although most people who know her would use another word that rhymes with witch to describe her. Interestingly I've heard both Dean and Michelle describe Karen using that work. What could that word be. Rhymes with witch and describes Karen Takaoka. Witch, ditch, mitch, pitch, hitch ... bitch. Bitch- that's the word.

Karen Takaoka is a bitch. That's what I heard Dean call her. Fat, ugly bitch.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.