HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fake Italian "clothes designer" selling FAKE Armany leather jackets
Posted by: Stupid-second of my life ()
Date: June 09, 2015 01:03AM

BEWARE OF FAKE ITALIAN Slim guy dark face driving a White Explorer SUV. !!! IGNORE HIM. Unfortunately, I have been the victim of a con artista scammer, he stopped me in a strip mall in Aspen Woods, Calgary, asked me if I speak Italian, and asked me for directions to the airport. Next thing he said I was so nice he wanted to give me something, he started showing these leather designer Armany jackets, then said pick one for free, then He offered me 4 of them....then before I knew it I was at the ATM and withdraw money and gave him $300 for the four jackets......What a stupid I feel, never in my life this happen before and I have been in situations where scammers have tried me in the past but I never fell, until TODAY.

Re: Fake Italian "clothes designer" selling FAKE Armany leather jackets
Posted by: Hey Goober... ()
Date: June 09, 2015 07:27AM

If you don't know that it's Armani - not Armany - you're just too dumb to be helped.

Posted by: Just wondering... ()
Date: June 09, 2015 07:31AM

Wouldn't "Aspen Woods, Calgary" be somewhere in western Canada?

Posted by: dont feel too bad ()
Date: June 09, 2015 09:21AM

Your brain is a computer and it got hacked. The scammers target your good nature (directions to the airport), and get you thinking with your heart, not your head.

Means you are a good person, and they are scum.

This forum powered by Phorum.