HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I hate it when the cashier talks in Spanish then switches to English for me.
Posted by: cypkJ ()
Date: February 04, 2015 09:09PM

I was at the Home Depot at Price Club Plaza and the cashier was talking to the 4' tall beaner in front of me in Spanish, then when I pull up she switches to English. I fucking hate that.

Re: I hate it when the cashier talks in Spanish then switches to English for me.
Posted by: Liberal trolls are estupido ()
Date: February 04, 2015 09:15PM

Trolling is gay. You're gay.

Re: I hate it when the cashier talks in Spanish then switches to English for me.
Posted by: your preference? ()
Date: February 04, 2015 09:41PM

Would you like it better if she spoke Spanish to you?

I am an immigrant here (not Spanish speaking), I don't mind Spanish-many countries have more than one language. I have learned enough to get by.

Spanish is here to stay.

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: February 04, 2015 09:46PM

We should clear all the woman and children out of Annandale and carpet bomb Annandale. This will solve the problem of illegal immigration.

Posted by: 6DuE7 ()
Date: February 04, 2015 10:05PM

I don't know. I had a girl from Belgium in one of my classes and she said they spoke three different languages in her home town. She said it was a lot more efficient in the US since everyone speaks one language.

Posted by: that's racist ()
Date: February 05, 2015 05:57AM

You were profiled. The employee took an action based on how you look and that is racist.

Posted by: Manila ()
Date: February 05, 2015 05:59AM

Where I work it is Tagalog.

Posted by: Helper. ()
Date: February 05, 2015 07:58AM

I hate it when there's brown savage illegal mud-people living in my hometown. I grew here, you flew here.

There...I fixed it for you, OP.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:12AM

Helper. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I grew here, you flew here.

These are the ridiculous sorts of slogans that worthless ignorant assholes make up. Fucking bunch of vegetables.

Obama's Approval Rating with Military? 15%
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:21AM

Funnier still is when you are in a store and a Spanish worker tries to communicate with a Somali worker.

Neither is speaking their native language. Regular Tower of Babble/Babel shit.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 12:53PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Bait and Switch ()
Date: February 05, 2015 09:17AM

cypkJ Wrote:
> I was at the Home Depot at Price Club Plaza and
> the cashier was talking to the 4' tall beaner in
> front of me in Spanish, then when I pull up she
> switches to English. I fucking hate that.

I too cannot stand the to old language switcheroo. When it happens to me I retort in classical Greek.

Posted by: PigLatin ()
Date: February 05, 2015 12:13PM

Just get wide-eyed, stare at them for a moment and start yelling at them at the top of your lungs in Pig Latin and storm out the store throwing your puchandise all over the floor. -- should get the point across.

Posted by: Don Diego de la Vega ()
Date: February 05, 2015 01:59PM

What point is that exactly? That you've always been too fat, dumb, and lazy to learn more than one language? Most of the world is at least bilingual. Why aren't you?

Posted by: Spic.Sniper ()
Date: February 05, 2015 03:18PM

Bait and Switch Wrote:
> cypkJ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was at the Home Depot at Price Club Plaza and
> > the cashier was talking to the 4' tall beaner
> in
> > front of me in Spanish, then when I pull up she
> > switches to English. I fucking hate that.
>
>
> I too cannot stand the to old language switcheroo.
> When it happens to me I retort in classical Greek.

I always like it when I can ask them if their mother mentioned how much I enjoyed fucking her in the ass and then wiping my cock on her drapes before I left last night...in Spanish, of course.

#NeverAssumeAllGringosSpeakOnlyEnglish

Date: February 05, 2015 03:37PM

Spic.Sniper Wrote:
> #NeverAssumeAllGringosSpeakOnlyEnglish

#TantosGringosSonUnosMentirosos
Attachments:
rosetta_espanol.jpg

Posted by: OP.. ()
Date: February 05, 2015 03:39PM

Don Diego de la Vega Wrote:
> What point is that exactly? That you've always
> been too fat, dumb, and lazy to learn more than
> one language? Most of the world is at least
> bilingual. Why aren't you?

Actually after I went to Europe about 5 years ago I realized I needed to learn another language. I've been working hard at it ever since but it's not Spanish.

Posted by: PigLatin ()
Date: February 05, 2015 05:40PM

isThay siay aay asteway foay imetay.

Posted by: Norm ()
Date: February 05, 2015 05:50PM

Attachments:
let-me-call-my-expert-on-faggotry-hey-op-thumb.jpg

Posted by: Girl Scout Crookies ()
Date: February 05, 2015 06:25PM

Manila Wrote:
> Where I work it is Tagalog.

mmmmmmmm........ Those are my favorite Girl Scout cookies.

Posted by: FUuuuuu ()
Date: February 05, 2015 07:47PM

I refuse to learn spanish. You come here YOU learn english. Only a true pussy bitch can argue against that. And if you are here illegally you should be deported, no excuses.

NO it is not racist and NO it is not ignorant.

Date: February 05, 2015 07:51PM

FUuuuuu Wrote:
> NO it is not racist and NO it is not ignorant.

No, of course not! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Posted by: novaone ()
Date: February 05, 2015 07:56PM

PigLatin Wrote:
> Just get wide-eyed, stare at them for a moment and
> start yelling at them at the top of your lungs in
> Pig Latin and storm out the store throwing your
> puchandise all over the floor. -- should get the
> point across.

Not thrown, but I sure as hell have put all my groceries on the belt and walked on by when their conversation was over and it was my turn to check out. It is just fucking rude and inappropriate, especially when "they" are using WIC or food stamps paid for by my tax dollars. Fucking leeches.

Posted by: 47u6W ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:02PM

Seriously? It upsets you when a cashier conducts business in whatever language the customer is most comfortable with? What a dick!

Posted by: Questioner ()
Date: February 05, 2015 08:30PM

Why is it when one travels to foreign countries one is expected to assimilate to the local customs and speak the native language but when foreigners come to the United States it is the reverse?

Posted by: Turd ()
Date: February 05, 2015 09:52PM

Questioner Wrote:
> Why is it when one travels to foreign countries
> one is expected to assimilate to the local customs
> and speak the native language but when foreigners
> come to the United States it is the reverse?

You know we expect everyon, no matter what country, to speak English
Because we are so special

Posted by: World travels ()
Date: February 06, 2015 05:42AM

Questioner Wrote:
> Why is it when one travels to foreign countries
> one is expected to assimilate to the local customs
> and speak the native language but when foreigners
> come to the United States it is the reverse?

Actually, I find that the locals when I travel speak a lot of English. I know somebody who is fluent in French, went to Paris, tried to speak French with the locals, and they responded in English.

I think they all realize English means dollars in their pockets and pick it up really fast.

Posted by: Quadrilingual ()
Date: February 06, 2015 01:15PM

I don't care if they think I only speak English because of their ignorance and racism. I enjoy catching them off guard when they are talking shit about people around them and think no one can understand. Koreans and Chinese are the worst.

Posted by: Si gauche ()
Date: February 06, 2015 03:06PM

World travels Wrote:
> Actually, I find that the locals when I travel
> speak a lot of English. I know somebody who is
> fluent in French, went to Paris, tried to speak
> French with the locals, and they responded in
> English.

Paris? Get out of the tourist centers and see how things work out.

> I think they all realize English means dollars in
> their pockets and pick it up really fast.

Dollars are no good to them. They have to change them into euros.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: February 06, 2015 07:25PM

World travels Wrote:
> Actually, I find that the locals when I travel
> speak a lot of English. I know somebody who is
> fluent in French, went to Paris, tried to speak
> French with the locals, and they responded in
> English.
>
> I think they all realize English means dollars in
> their pockets and pick it up really fast.

The French are also famous for pretending not to understand French when spoken by tourists, even if it's grammatical and pronounced reasonably well. BTDT myself.

But you know the French...

Posted by: Fuck Peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2015 11:00PM

For anyone who is interested, I’m fighting Peekza tomorrow (Saturday, February 7) in the parking lot of the FairLakes Whole Foods. I’ll be putting him in the hospital, assuming the pussy shows up.

-Fuck Peekza

Posted by: VjepW ()
Date: February 06, 2015 11:06PM

well guess what

next iPHONE release, which now runs on a euro/brittish/german processor made in china ... armed or something

Siri is goign to be speakign Spanish (only the American iphones of course)

the f'ing russians et al will hack it to hell to make it technically impossible to switch it to english withotu buying a new phone

Posted by: Québécois ()
Date: February 07, 2015 03:46PM

Greybeard Wrote:
> The French are also famous for pretending not to
> understand French when spoken by tourists, even if
> it's grammatical and pronounced reasonably well.
> BTDT myself. But you know the French...

My experience was otherwise, but my accent is French-Canadian, not American. That may have mattered.

Posted by: c3euJ ()
Date: February 07, 2015 05:17PM

Learn Spanish.

Posted by: UUYEH ()
Date: February 07, 2015 05:33PM

c3euJ Wrote:
> Learn Spanish.

Dra åt helvete..

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 07, 2015 10:33PM

EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY

EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY

Posted by: PTWGF ()
Date: February 08, 2015 12:07AM

american pay to learn spanish while they bilk our school and gov system free

funny guy

Posted by: T6MFT ()
Date: February 08, 2015 12:09AM

> The French are also famous for pretending not to
> understand French when spoken by tourists,

the mexicans are famous for demanding they can't speak english to officers in the USA , and democrat lawyers for arguing the state needs to hire their "friends" to translate

and that's both a matter of record and of media

This forum powered by Phorum.