HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Steve K2's HS Football Lines
Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: November 14, 2014 10:21PM

RydelllRoad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like many teams - Chantilly's past success is what
> people tend to remember. But this is not your
> Chantilly team of the past - they just did not
> look that good to me - I saw them play twice this
> year and I am pretty confident that Hayfield will
> put up some big numbers on them. Of course, the
> cold/windy weather might play a little bit in
> favor of teams that rely more on the run than the
> pass.

Chantilly is a Concorde team, that is why they get respect, and why you can't take them lightly. Like I said, they have their weeks, great win for the Chargers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 14, 2014 10:45PM

(16) Stonewall Jackson @ (1) Centreville (-30.0)
*Centreville won 56-14.

(9) Yorktown @ (8) Patriot (-14.0)
*Patriot won 48-21; told you these PWC teams looked pretty legit.

(13) Annandale @ (4) Battlefield (-24.5)
*Battlefield wins 49-20.

(12) Robinson @ (5) South County (-20.0)
*South County won 50-23. Robinson lead for a good portion until the wheels fell off in the 3rd.

(15) Langley @ (2) Westfield (-28.0)
Westfield won 47-20.

(10) Chantilly @ (7) Hayfield (-8.5)
*Chantilly won 49-35. Fantastic win for the Concorde and the Chargers, figured they respond well after the 53-0 drubbing. Up next a rematch with Westfield...

(14) Oakton @ (3) Lake Braddock (-15.5)
*Lake Braddock won 41-14. Good win for the Bruins.

(11) Washington-Lee @ (6) West Springfield (-28.0)
*West Springfield won 38-20.

So I believe next week we get...

(8) Patriot @ (1) Centreville
*Don't sleep on this one but Centreville should take care of business.

(5) South County @ (4) Battlefield
*Game of the Week

(10) Chantilly @ (2) Westfield
*Chantilly with the huge win can hold their heads high, no point in watching this one though.

(6) West Springfield @ (3) Lake Braddock
*Both teams come in 9-2, Spartans beat the Bruins a few weeks ago, this should be a great one!

Posted by: nr901 ()
Date: November 14, 2014 11:28PM

Braddock 44-14 over Oakton. So much for the upset alert.
Looks like Braddock finally got healthy and at the right time.

Posted by: DickLips ()
Date: November 16, 2014 11:12AM

Hylton looked great! One and done. against a 8th seed. Didn't Hylton crush Patriot and Battlefield? Yorktown sucks.

Date: November 17, 2014 01:00PM

(8) Patriot @ (1) Centreville (-25.0)
*Patriot is one of the better teams Centreville has played this year. Getting healthy though, Centreville should have plenty to win this game comfortably.

(5) South County @ (4) Battlefield (-8.0)
*This is going to be a good game. Battlefield has a respectable passing game which is the Stallions kryptonite.

(10) Chantilly @ (2) Westfield (-28.0)
*I don't think we're going 53-0 like a couple weeks ago, Chantilly is better than that. Unfortunately though, the 53-0 score does tell me Chantilly has no chance in this rivalry game, and Chantilly's winning postseason record against the Bulldogs will soon be a .500 one.

(6) West Springfield @ (3) Lake Braddock (-7.0)
*The Spartans can beat the Bruins again in this battle of 9-2 teams. I really like the way Braddock's offense has come along though. It wouldn't stun me if the Spartans win, but I feel pretty comfortable going with the Bruins here based on the emergence of their QB the past few weeks.

Posted by: NR1991 ()
Date: November 17, 2014 08:46PM

WS V LB

Braddock has had a number of injuries this year, most of them were back for the TC game, with the exception of Alexander who is out for the season. Look at what they have done the since on offense, with those players getting healthy, averaging 45 plus points a game. I think WS will see a totally different Braddock team this week, one that can score from anywhere on the field, run or pass.

I dont see this being close this time, Braddock is much better, WS has stayed the same. Braddock in a blow out. 42-14

SC v Battlefield

SC has to many athletes for Battlefield. They will surprise Battlefield with their tricks and will win a close one. 35-28

Posted by: LB hurt vaginas ()
Date: November 18, 2014 10:13AM

NR1991 Wrote:
> WS V LB
>
> Braddock has had a number of injuries this year,
> most of them were back for the TC game, with the
> exception of Alexander who is out for the season.
> Look at what they have done the since on offense,
> with those players getting healthy, averaging 45
> plus points a game. I think WS will see a totally
> different Braddock team this week, one that can
> score from anywhere on the field, run or pass.
>
> I dont see this being close this time, Braddock is
> much better, WS has stayed the same. Braddock in a
> blow out. 42-14
>
> SC v Battlefield
>
> SC has to many athletes for Battlefield. They will
> surprise Battlefield with their tricks and will
> win a close one. 35-28

That's funny
Lb had a # of injuries on offense defense and special teams and that is why they lost to WS.
Then LB showed up to beat a weak TCW (2-8)
Good luck on that blow out

Date: November 22, 2014 07:42AM

(8) Patriot @ (1) Centreville (-25.0)
*Centreville won 62-28.

(5) South County @ (4) Battlefield (-8.0)
*Battlefield won 41-36. The Bobcats jumped out to a big lead before the Stallions come back effort fell short.

(10) Chantilly @ (2) Westfield (-28.0)
*Westfield won 27-7. Told you the Chargers would play better, they're just no where near a Westfield talent wise. This was a 10 point game for a large part of it.

(6) West Springfield @ (3) Lake Braddock (-7.0)
*Lake Braddock won 27-24 on a TD as time expired, what a game.

So we have the top 4 seeds in the semi-finals. As I've said all year, it's obvious to me Centreville and Westfield are on a collision course for an amazing championship game.

(4) Battlefield @ (1) Centreville

(3) Lake Braddock @ (2) Westfield

Posted by: Football Parent ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:11AM

2014 Football Bracket QuarterFinal Results
Attachments:
Football 6A North Bracket Quarterfinals.xls.pdf

Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: November 26, 2014 09:11AM

Steve K Wrote:

> (4) Battlefield @ (1) Centreville
>
> (3) Lake Braddock @ (2) Westfield

I guess you picked Centreville and Westfield. But would like to see your spread and rationale.

Date: November 27, 2014 10:52AM

Here you go and Happy Thanksgiving. I am actually excited for both these games. Battlefield and Braddock are worthy opponents that are capable of shocking the region. I'm sticking with the Centreville-Westfield projected final but for the first time this year I have Centreville on an upset alert.

Battlefield @ Centreville (-14.0)
*I must say I really do like this Battlefield team. Balanced play calling, big lines on both sides, there’s no debating their 11-1 record. I am assuming they get some first downs with their balanced offense and are able to control the clock. In the end though I see Centreville making a few big plays that turn out to be the difference. I think in a lot of ways, Battlefield is comparable to a Westfield. This has the potential to be an exciting game in the 4th which I am leaning toward, but Centreville also is capable of winning by 5 touchdowns, especially if Battlefield gets off to a slow start.

That being said, I’ll go out on the limb and say this is a good game. In fact, for the first time this year I’ll put Centreville on upset alert. Don’t think it will happen, but it can.

Lake Braddock @ Westfield (-16.0)
*I know Lake Braddock has been playing great as of late which makes this game intriguing. The QB for LB is on another level than the first time these two teams played early in the season where Braddock won. That being said, the first time 4 botched snaps, 10+ holds, and Westfield kicking the ball to AJ Alexander led to the minor upset. I see none of the above happening in round 2. Similar to round 1 though, if Westfield isn’t up by more than 1 possession at halftime, this game will be very, very interesting.

Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: November 27, 2014 10:01PM

Good thoughts but I think Centreville will win by a minimum of 21. Westfield spread should be more like -3. Battlefield beating Centreville would be shocking. LB over Westfield not really. After all, they have already done it once.

Posted by: uh oh ()
Date: November 28, 2014 05:02PM

Westfield spread is way too high!
No one knows how it will turn out, and it could be a blowout, but that doesn't change the fact that the line is ridiculously high. As a supposed linemaker, you have been pretty good, but this is one of the few times you really erred.
Compare the records, stats, schedule, head to head, etc.... and on paper this is a 1-4 point spread.

Posted by: Football ()
Date: November 28, 2014 05:21PM

Westfield I goin to kill lake Braddock. Lake Braddock barely squeaked by west Springfield. And if you think west Springfield (an average team) could beat westfield you are mistaken. Westfield will beat lake Braddock by 21. Unless west springfield is a lot better than anyone thinks, then lake Braddock is going to struggle

Date: November 28, 2014 05:24PM

uh oh Wrote:
> Westfield spread is way too high!
> No one knows how it will turn out, and it could be
> a blowout, but that doesn't change the fact that
> the line is ridiculously high. As a supposed
> linemaker, you have been pretty good, but this is
> one of the few times you really erred.
> Compare the records, stats, schedule, head to
> head, etc.... and on paper this is a 1-4 point
> spread.

It is real possible that you are right and I am under respecting Lake Braddock. The solution is to take the perceived bone you suspect me of throwing and pick Braddock based on the spread. I do think both games have the potential to be special, my gut just says Westfield will pull away at some point; it's been wrong before though.

Date: November 29, 2014 06:23PM

Battlefield @ Centreville (-14.0)
*Centreville did jump off to that quick start and the game was over 8 minutes in. Centreville won 56-21. Wildcats have been as advertised and appear worthy of their preseason hype since AJ Turner's return. I don't know what they have down in the beach this year, but whoever they have, Centreville has got to be the favorite to win states.

Lake Braddock @ Westfield (-16.0)
*Westfield ran out to a 35-0 lead and cruised to the 42-20 win. Really, the Bulldogs could not have looked more impressive in this matchup, and the rematch everyone wants to see between these two storied programs will happen next Saturday.

Westfield @ Centreville next week.
*College talent all over the field, a tremendous rivalry, and both schools good enough to win states; wow can Saturday get here. I could give a damn who Centreville has lining up against the Bulldogs, Westfield will come ready to play and this should be a fantastic game. The line will be out later in the week and no doubt Centreville will be the favorite, but I am really looking forward to this one.

Posted by: Beetie Beetie ()
Date: November 29, 2014 06:32PM

The Westfield v Lake Braddock game wasn't even as close as the score indicates. Westfield put in the 2nd stringers for the 4th quarter. Their starting defense only allowed one touchdown and that was late in the 3rd quarter when W was up 42 - 0. Lake Braddock was in over their heads and the only reason it wasn't worse than the 42 points was because the refs were trying to keep it interesting by bogus quick whistles on an obvious fumble, not calling massive holding by the outside LB offensive line and pass interference calls against Westfield on balls that LaShawn Jackson couldn't even catch.

All in all, a resounding thumping. Lake Braddock did have better looking chicks however. And Centreville's Turner is going to run all over the Westfield linebackers, who had lots of poor/missed tackles and the d-backs couldn't cover LB's receivers most of the game.

Posted by: Not so fast ()
Date: November 30, 2014 11:24AM

"And Centreville's Turner is going to run all over the Westfield linebackers, who had lots of poor/missed tackles and the d-backs couldn't cover LB's receivers most of the game."

Turner may get some yards and score some points, that's not anything one wouldn't expect but I have to wonder what game you were watching yesterday. Westfield played a soft zone all day, forcing everything in front so as not to give up any big plays. Their LB's didn't seem to have any problems making tackles either, heck, one of them made so many plays he was interviewed by the Post afterward.

Westfield has a solid defense, pretty much a solid team, they just don't have the number of stars that Centreville does. But I would be very surprised to see a repeat of last year's game. I'm guessing it will be a little more close to the type that we saw earlier this year.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure there will be plenty that disagree but to say Westfield's LB's missed or poor tackles and that their DB's couldn't cover yesterday is just ridiculous. Remember, before yesterday Lake Braddock's offense and Kyle Edwards was on fire even without AJ Alexander. Westfield simply shut it down, now their 2nd and 3rd string defense did give up some plays and miss tackles. That’s the only reason Braddock scored, was 42-0 early 4th quarter when all starters were pulled. Maybe that’s what the original post was referring to, I’m pretty sure none of those kids will be playing next week.

Posted by: Westfield rocks ()
Date: November 30, 2014 11:29AM

Westfield will win by more than two touchdowns, take it to the bank!

Date: December 02, 2014 10:45AM

It is upon us and the rewards are extreme. The Northern Region Championship and a birth in the State Title Game will be decided Saturday. For the third time in four years we are treated to another Centreville-Westfield championship.

Westfield @ Centreville (-10.0)
*Centreville now has too much as they look to avenge their double overtime loss from several weeks ago.

Westfield is a very worthy opponent who is capable of winning this game. In round 1 Westfield's balanced attack put Centreville's D on edge. Between the pass and run Westfield should be able to move the ball but with Centreville more healthy I look for the passing game to be slowed down. This will be lower scoring than the round 1 affair, but I look for Centreville to break a couple more big plays with their speed being the difference.

Make it out Saturday, this game is going to be awesome.

Posted by: VTboy ()
Date: December 02, 2014 01:00PM

Steve K Wrote:
> It is upon us and the rewards are extreme. The
> Northern Region Championship and a birth in the
> State Title Game will be decided Saturday. For
> the third time in four years we are treated to
> another Centreville-Westfield championship.
>
> Westfield @ Centreville (-10.0)
> *Centreville now has too much as they look to
> avenge their double overtime loss from several
> weeks ago.
>
> Westfield is a very worthy opponent who is capable
> of winning this game. In round 1 Westfield's
> balanced attack put Centreville's D on edge.
> Between the pass and run Westfield should be able
> to move the ball but with Centreville more healthy
> I look for the passing game to be slowed down.
> This will be lower scoring than the round 1
> affair, but I look for Centreville to break a
> couple more big plays with their speed being the
> difference.
>
> Make it out Saturday, this game is going to be
> awesome.

If CVille has Boose and Love, I bet your spread would be -14 or more, WF would have virtually no chance. But without these two, could be interesting. Rain forecast perhaps impacts WF passing game? But also puts emphasis on running game, which could hurt Cville who clearly would miss Boose's tough inside running.

Posted by: C'ville running backs ()
Date: December 02, 2014 03:14PM

VTboy Wrote:
> Steve K Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is upon us and the rewards are extreme. The
> > Northern Region Championship and a birth in the
> > State Title Game will be decided Saturday. For
> > the third time in four years we are treated to
> > another Centreville-Westfield championship.
> >
> > Westfield @ Centreville (-10.0)
> > *Centreville now has too much as they look to
> > avenge their double overtime loss from several
> > weeks ago.
> >
> > Westfield is a very worthy opponent who is
> capable
> > of winning this game. In round 1 Westfield's
> > balanced attack put Centreville's D on edge.
> > Between the pass and run Westfield should be
> able
> > to move the ball but with Centreville more
> healthy
> > I look for the passing game to be slowed down.
> > This will be lower scoring than the round 1
> > affair, but I look for Centreville to break a
> > couple more big plays with their speed being
> the
> > difference.
> >
> > Make it out Saturday, this game is going to be
> > awesome.
>
> If CVille has Boose and Love, I bet your spread
> would be -14 or more, WF would have virtually no
> chance. But without these two, could be
> interesting. Rain forecast perhaps impacts WF
> passing game? But also puts emphasis on running
> game, which could hurt Cville who clearly would
> miss Boose's tough inside running.

Good point. I wonder why Cville doesn't put Nickens-Yzer in at fullback to replace Boose. He runs tough and he shouldn't have a problem breaking away with his 4.4 speed.

Date: December 02, 2014 04:35PM

VTboy Wrote:
> Steve K Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is upon us and the rewards are extreme. The
> > Northern Region Championship and a birth in the
> > State Title Game will be decided Saturday. For
> > the third time in four years we are treated to
> > another Centreville-Westfield championship.
> >
> > Westfield @ Centreville (-10.0)
> > *Centreville now has too much as they look to
> > avenge their double overtime loss from several
> > weeks ago.
> >
> > Westfield is a very worthy opponent who is
> capable
> > of winning this game. In round 1 Westfield's
> > balanced attack put Centreville's D on edge.
> > Between the pass and run Westfield should be
> able
> > to move the ball but with Centreville more
> healthy
> > I look for the passing game to be slowed down.
> > This will be lower scoring than the round 1
> > affair, but I look for Centreville to break a
> > couple more big plays with their speed being
> the
> > difference.
> >
> > Make it out Saturday, this game is going to be
> > awesome.
>
> If CVille has Boose and Love, I bet your spread
> would be -14 or more, WF would have virtually no
> chance. But without these two, could be
> interesting. Rain forecast perhaps impacts WF
> passing game? But also puts emphasis on running
> game, which could hurt Cville who clearly would
> miss Boose's tough inside running.

>Good point. I wonder why Cville doesn't put Nickens-Yzer in at fullback to >replace Boose. He runs tough and he shouldn't have a problem breaking away >with his 4.4 speed.

Pretty sure Nickens-Yzer has a cast on one hand, broken thumb maybe. Don't think the rain much slows passing attack unless it's a downpour. Westfield does have the ability to pound it out on offense. The real question is can Westfield's defense play stout, they've given up 47 points in the last 5 games. It was 42-0 with 8:52 to go in 4th against LB when the 2nd and 3rd teamers went in. Should be interesting, guess we'll find out soon enough.

Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: December 02, 2014 05:15PM

Not so fast Wrote:
> The real question is can Westfield's
> defense play stout, they've given up 47 points in
> the last 5 games. It was 42-0 with 8:52 to go in
> 4th against LB when the 2nd and 3rd teamers went
> in. Should be interesting, guess we'll find out
> soon enough.

Right on. They will need to limit the damage. I'm pretty sure they will be able to put some points on Centreville - no doubt not 42. Can the defense get enough stops is the question. Richbourg obviously no slouch. So whether it's Turner, Boose, Nickens-Yzer, or Richbourg... not an easy group to contain when you have to be looking out for Tutt as well...

BTW, only 7 of those 47 points were against 1st string.

Posted by: The facts ()
Date: December 02, 2014 05:51PM

Boose is 100 percent out for this game and the year for that matter.

Posted by: not true ()
Date: December 02, 2014 06:11PM

How do you know Boose is 100% out? Not true....

Posted by: Truueeeee ()
Date: December 02, 2014 08:51PM

Boose fucked up his MCL, so he is done for the year. Go ask him if you don't believe me. If this team had to lose one of their TOP guys, Boose might be the least shitty option. He only plays offense, and Richbourg has been REALLY good this year in the FB spot. Love will play a bit this week, which has been a big loss on the D side of the ball. A good game, but CVHS by 20.

Date: December 02, 2014 10:04PM

I think Boose is the last guy they want to lose, Richbourg has played well but is not as physical as Boose. As a matter of fact the only other physical ball carrier is Nickens-Yizer and i don't think he can carry the ball with the cast.

Love may play but he is not 100% so not a big plus, remember the first Westfield game he wasn't much a factor in the second half when he got injured.

Westfield wants the game to be physical, they're not a finesse team, so having the most physical running back, Boose, that favors Westfield.

Don't get me wrong, Centreville is still the better team but i think the gap isn't as great as most believe between these two teams.

Posted by: hmmmmmm ()
Date: December 03, 2014 07:01AM

^^^^^ So you'd rather lose Turner, Tutt, Nickens, Skule before Boose?!? I agree Boose is better than Richbourg, but the difference in production between those 2 is way smaller than the other top players and their backups.

Date: December 03, 2014 08:17AM

<So you'd rather lose Turner, Tutt, Nickens, Skule before Boose?!? I agree <Boose is better than Richbourg, but the difference in production between <those 2 is way smaller than the other top players and their backups.

Look at the first time these two schools squared off, Boose ran for a ridiculous amount of yardage. He is the one back they have, with the exceptions of Nickens-Yzer who I don't think can carry the ball because of the cast, that can run people over. Westfield's strength on their defense is physicality, they would prefer that type of game than the one this past weekend against a pass heavy offense like LB was.

I just think that while Turner, Tutt, and Richbourg are all very skilled and productive, not having the bullish run style of Boose will have a greater impact than if any of the afore mentioned players were not suited up. I've watched both these teams play, they're both loaded with talent, Centreville of course more so, but the thing that stands out on film with Westfield is they seem to love slugfests. There just is no other back in this area that I've seen who runs like Boose, he's just that much of a beast.

Once again, just my opinion and you don't have to agree, I just don't believe this is going to be a one sided game like most posts predict.

Posted by: bringit ()
Date: December 03, 2014 08:54AM

Posted by: Football junkie ()
Date: July 31, 2015 12:46PM

Steve K2 - We need you.
Too much talk of turf and races in the football thread
What is your take on this season for favorites, overrated, and sleeper teams?

Posted by: Steve-K2- ()
Date: July 31, 2015 01:26PM

I have given up football and now run spreads on how many johns get caught with prostitutes (the cops) on 14th Street downtown DC every week....

Thanks for the good times....but predict your own effing games.

Posted by: steve k2* ()
Date: August 24, 2018 06:34AM

I'm back! Full disclosure, this week will probably be rough, I have not kept up with the offseason at all - but expect a pretty good product by week 3.

Annandale (-20.0) @ Justice

Briar Woods (-6.0) @ West Potomac
*I saw in the other thread that West Po is the favorite... I know they've had a good run, I just can't see their success remaining sustainable.

Edison @ Mount Vernon (-21.0)

Fairfax (-7.0) @ McLean
*I think the variable is how much Coach Taylor has got installed in his short time in Fairfax. BIG game for both teams, with not too many shots at wins.

Hayfield (-27.0) @ Chantilly
*I suspect Chantilly will be improved this year, that ain't a reach when you are 0-10 though. I heard the Oakton coach was the DC here now? Not sure that's accurate, but anytime you get a HC with a long stint to be a coordinator, that's usually good.

Langley @ South County (-42.0)

Marshall @ Madison (-25.0)
*Madison should be real good this year, but Marshall did go 9-1 with their only regular season loss to Madison last year and return their star QB.

Oakton @ Battlefield (-14.0)

Potomac Falls @ Broad Run (-10.0)
*Still getting used to this Loudoun thing...

Osbourn Park @ TC Williams (-17.0)

Robinson @ Hylton (-7.0)

Stonewall Jackson @ Centreville (-21.0)

WT Woodson (-6.0) @ South Lakes
*Give me Woodson and the upset here on the road.

West Springfield (-24.0) @ Lee

Westfield (-10.0) @ Lake Braddock
*I am going to try and make it out to this one. Should be the best game on the docket. I believe Westfield hosts South County next week too, kudos for getting prepped fast for the Bulldogs.

Posted by: TVYMT ()
Date: August 24, 2018 07:28AM

steve k2* Wrote:
> I'm back! Full disclosure, this week will
> probably be rough, I have not kept up with the
> offseason at all - but expect a pretty good
> product by week 3.
>
> Annandale (-20.0) @ Justice
Agree here-the new school takes their lumps.
>
> Briar Woods (-6.0) @ West Potomac
> *I saw in the other thread that West Po is the
> favorite... I know they've had a good run, I just
> can't see their success remaining sustainable.
BW has been moving in the wrong direction lately: I see a WP win.
>
> Edison @ Mount Vernon (-21.0)
Edison has been irrelevant for about a decade now; Majors have improved.
>
> Fairfax (-7.0) @ McLean
> *I think the variable is how much Coach Taylor has
> got installed in his short time in Fairfax. BIG
> game for both teams, with not too many shots at
> wins.
Ditto.
>
> Hayfield (-27.0) @ Chantilly
> *I suspect Chantilly will be improved this year,
> that ain't a reach when you are 0-10 though. I
> heard the Oakton coach was the DC here now? Not
> sure that's accurate, but anytime you get a HC
> with a long stint to be a coordinator, that's
> usually good.
Hayfield lost a lot but Chantilly is probably still in shambles. -27 might be a bit high but I agree on this one.
>
> Langley @ South County (-42.0)
I hear Langley is just a bad team, but 42 is a lot of points. Maybe SC (-30)?
>
> Marshall @ Madison (-25.0)
> *Madison should be real good this year, but
> Marshall did go 9-1 with their only regular season
> loss to Madison last year and return their star
> QB.
Marshall's 9-1 last year was very deceiving to those who are not well versed in the strengths of the teams in this area. The MAD-MAR game last year showed that. MAD is just too much and will win this one.
>
> Oakton @ Battlefield (-14.0)
Probably about right on this spread.
>
> Potomac Falls @ Broad Run (-10.0)
> *Still getting used to this Loudoun thing...
BR will cover this one with moderate ease.
>
> Osbourn Park @ TC Williams (-17.0)
OP is another bad program so this spread is probably about right as well.
>
> Robinson @ Hylton (-7.0)
Hylton lost Slade but will still be too much for one dimensional ROBO.
>
> Stonewall Jackson @ Centreville (-21.0)
Yep.
>
> WT Woodson (-6.0) @ South Lakes
> *Give me Woodson and the upset here on the road.
WTW over SL, this year, is no upset. SL will return to mediocrity.
>
> West Springfield (-24.0) @ Lee
WS is allegedly a decent team this year, and facing a week Lee team has a chance to prove it.
>
> Westfield (-10.0) @ Lake Braddock
> *I am going to try and make it out to this one.
> Should be the best game on the docket. I believe
> Westfield hosts South County next week too, kudos
> for getting prepped fast for the Bulldogs.
This is probably about right if you believe the annual LB preseason hype, and add in that WF is still adjusting on their lines.

Posted by: ee ()
Date: September 19, 2018 11:48AM

Any lines this week?

Posted by: ee ()
Date: August 28, 2019 10:55AM

Here we go Steve what are your thoughts for week 1?

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.