HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Why have hispanics in other states such as FL, TX, NY, CA fully assimilated and why are their women are far more attractive than the non assimilating pear shaped illegals who have invaded Fairfax County?
Posted by: I'm not a racist. I swear ()
Date: July 15, 2014 09:24PM

10435875_644884805597310_445363033414675

Why have hispanics in other states such as FL, TX, NY, CA fully assimilated and why are their women are far more attractive than the non assimilating pear shaped illegals who have invaded Fairfax County?

Re: Why have hispanics in other states such as FL, TX, NY, CA fully assimilated and why are their women are far more attractive than the non assimilating pear shaped illegals who have invaded Fairfax County?
Posted by: Independent ()
Date: July 15, 2014 09:27PM

If you're not a racist, why mention it at all?

Re: Why have hispanics in other states such as FL, TX, NY, CA fully assimilated and why are their women are far more attractive than the non assimilating pear shaped illegals who have invaded Fairfax County?
Posted by: I have been to those states ()
Date: July 15, 2014 09:40PM

I have been to those states and have seen the hispanics there speaking fluent English with absolutely no Spanish words thrown in at all. It was the complete opposite of what you see here in Fairfax County.

Posted by: idk about florida ()
Date: July 16, 2014 12:57AM

Texas- 4th generation Mexican Americans/Chicanos
NYC - Puerto Ricans from PR where English and Spanish are both taught in schools.
CA - More White washed mexicans
FL - Cubans more open to assimilating because they don't want to ever go back to Cuba.

Think and think before you ask troll.

I have been to those states Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been to those states and have seen the
> hispanics there speaking fluent English with
> absolutely no Spanish words thrown in at all. It
> was the complete opposite of what you see here in
> Fairfax County.

Posted by: Fairfax County. ()
Date: July 16, 2014 01:40AM

pear1.jpg

Fairfax County.

Posted by: Local Annandale Resident ()
Date: July 16, 2014 01:55AM

winter_squash8.jpg

Posted by: Illegal immigrant spotter ()
Date: July 16, 2014 02:08AM

Saw this one today at Loehmans Plaza

BrVQcpDCcAE8wyB.jpg

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: July 16, 2014 08:33AM

These are mostly first generation, that's why you dumb prick.

In Miami and NYC, for example, Puerto Ricans and Cubans are third and fourth generation now.

Posted by: IKnowLatino ()
Date: July 16, 2014 11:36AM

Just like not all europeans look the same, i.e. swedes don't' look like English, not all hispanics look the same.

The ones that come here are mostly from the lowest level of poverty in Central American, i.e. HOnduras, El Salvador, etc.

Texas mostly has Mexicans, which are more civilized and from a higher socio-economic society.

Florida, has a lot of Cubans, compared to other hispanics they are lighter skinned and highly educated, since they have a decent, free school system.

If you got to know some you would realize they are not all the same, Mexicans are actually pretty nice, respectable and hard workers. A lot of the bad wrap comes from the highly uneducated S. Americans.

Posted by: IKnowLatino ()
Date: July 16, 2014 11:38AM

Also, most of the tall, light skinned gorgeous ones are from Argentina, Brazil, etc. Because a couple hundred years ago, Europeans invaded there and mixed with the population. Hence you got the best of both worlds, light skinned beauty and height with boobs and ass and good hair.

Posted by: dataman ()
Date: July 16, 2014 11:40AM

more data on this

this area doesn't break down like New York City at all

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/americas-most-cosmopolitan-metropolises/

As the prior poster said there are many people from Central America here

Posted by: Messico Vacationer ()
Date: July 16, 2014 04:22PM

Was just over in Cancun again, where the locals speak far better English than the illegal locusts infesting Fairfax.

Posted by: A Question ()
Date: July 16, 2014 04:29PM

dataman Wrote:
> more data on this
>
> this area doesn't break down like New York City at
> all
>
> http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/americas-most-c
> osmopolitan-metropolises/
>
> As the prior poster said there are many people
> from Central America here

Out of curiosity, why do they choose this area (as opposed to other heavily Hispanic places)?

Posted by: answerrrrrrrrr ()
Date: July 16, 2014 04:36PM

they are following family and friends (its what all immigrants do)

its why there is a large mostly second generation and beyond now population

of Koreans in Annandale/Centreville (second generation)
Vietnamese along Route 50
Chinese around Rockville

etc

I have no idea why say back in 1990 or so the people from Central America chose to settle here in the first place

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadoran_American#Areas_of_concentration

Posted by: mexicannnn ()
Date: July 16, 2014 05:08PM

This is the true latina shape

hips-bums-and-breast-adjustement-cream-2

Fairfax County. Wrote:
> src="http://evrimnarin.gd.socd.io/wp-content/uploa
> ds/sites/56/2013/10/pear1.jpg">
>
> Fairfax County.

Posted by: FFU and minorssss ()
Date: July 16, 2014 05:09PM

You pedo's seriously need to stop posting pictures of underage girls!

I'm not a racist. I swear Wrote:
> src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto
> s-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10435875_644884805597310_44536303
> 341467554_n.jpg">
>
> Why have hispanics in other states such as FL, TX,
> NY, CA fully assimilated and why are their women
> are far more attractive than the non assimilating
> pear shaped illegals who have invaded Fairfax
> County?

This forum powered by Phorum.