HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Illegal Immigrants Flooding Fairfax Classrooms
Posted by: Get Ready Culpeper ()
Date: July 27, 2014 07:54AM

One good thing for the cocksucking bed wetter liberals who post about their love of illegal immigration in Fairfux, is that all the indigent Central Americans will soon be heading to Culpeper because of the cost of living here, or Harrisonburg for a job in the fine poultry industries... Cheap Chicken liberal fuck heads!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: You are incorrect ()
Date: July 27, 2014 10:40AM

Further Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Say what? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Look at the budget for fops. The majority is
> local
> > taxes...real estate and sales tax and some
> state
> > tax. Very little comes from the federal budget.
>
> All of the cost of free and reduced price meals
> comes from the feds. FRMs data are principally
> used as a demographic -- not a budgetary --
> indicator within FCPS.
>
> > Either way we pay it not some magic money tree.
>
> No, we don't. None of us has paid one fucking
> cent in extra taxes as the result federal FRMs
> payments. Learn how your country actually works
> or go back to wherever you came from.
> Dumbfuckistan might be the best that I could
> guess.
>
> > The burden is too much...time to deport. I'm
> sick
> > of paying someone else's bills.
>
> Well, I'm sick of listening to stupid know-nothing
> goober babbling. What a bunch of totally confused
> and befuddled assholes.

1. The federal reimbursement for FRM does not cover all the costs to FCPS. Ignoring the fraud that exists and that no one is ever audited. The fraud is probably upwards of 50 percent in some schools.

2. The largest expense is ESL which runs about 21k ber year vs 14k for English speaking. Feds don't pay for that.

3. How many illegals are there....lost count. I am guessing 40k, maybe more. That is a lot of schools we wouldn't have built. Coaching.

Pew foundation has added it all up per state. You can read the reports. CA and TX will be bankrupt in five years. No doubt in my mind.

You pay these bills, pal. I have college tuition to pay and fund my own retirement. Why the hell should I have to pay someone else's bills who is in the US illegally. That is fucked up.

Posted by: Gerry ConMan ()
Date: July 27, 2014 10:43AM

You are incorrect Wrote:
> Further Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
> -----
> > Say what? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Look at the budget for fops. The majority is
> > local
> > > taxes...real estate and sales tax and some
> > state
> > > tax. Very little comes from the federal
> budget.
> >
> > All of the cost of free and reduced price meals
> > comes from the feds. FRMs data are principally
> > used as a demographic -- not a budgetary --
> > indicator within FCPS.
> >
> > > Either way we pay it not some magic money
> tree.
> >
> > No, we don't. None of us has paid one fucking
> > cent in extra taxes as the result federal FRMs
> > payments. Learn how your country actually
> works
> > or go back to wherever you came from.
> > Dumbfuckistan might be the best that I could
> > guess.
> >
> > > The burden is too much...time to deport. I'm
> > sick
> > > of paying someone else's bills.
> >
> > Well, I'm sick of listening to stupid
> know-nothing
> > goober babbling. What a bunch of totally
> confused
> > and befuddled assholes.
>
> 1. The federal reimbursement for FRM does not
> cover all the costs to FCPS. Ignoring the fraud
> that exists and that no one is ever audited. The
> fraud is probably upwards of 50 percent in some
> schools.
>
> 2. The largest expense is ESL which runs about 21k
> ber year vs 14k for English speaking. Feds don't
> pay for that.
>
> 3. How many illegals are there....lost count. I am
> guessing 40k, maybe more. That is a lot of schools
> we wouldn't have built. Coaching.
>
> Pew foundation has added it all up per state. You
> can read the reports. CA and TX will be bankrupt
> in five years. No doubt in my mind.
>
> You pay these bills, pal. I have college tuition
> to pay and fund my own retirement. Why the hell
> should I have to pay someone else's bills who is
> in the US illegally. That is fucked up.

We do not have a problem with illegal immigration in Fairfax County.

Posted by: backbone being broken ()
Date: July 27, 2014 11:01AM

Government employees (at all levels) now have to pay into 401K type accounts in order to fund their retirements. This has been true for federal employees for many years and is now true for state employees (including FCPS). Since all levels of government can no longer afford to give defined pensions, there will be more and more people who are upset with illegal immigration. People are under a lot of stress when they have to pay increases for college for their kids (way above inflation because the government is also no longer funding these places) and find money to save for their own retirements. Meanwhile the government seems to have enough money to shuttle illegal immigrants all over the country.

Absurd. This is not about racism or assholism. It's about money. If we had tons of money, okay, do whatever.

I just read that there are 16 million homeowners in this country who are still "underwater". We can bail out the big banks and help "illegals", but we can't help our own citizens who are working? Being in the middle sucks. You just get to pay the bills.

Posted by: America First Illegals Go Home ()
Date: July 27, 2014 11:20AM

So true, and our veterans are all being taken care of so well. We are all so well off here. And Obama now wants asylum for these illegals.

Take the 3.7 billion he wants to piss away on the border divide that by about 150 million Taxpayers and send us taxpayers a check for 25 dollars to spend in our local economeys.

Send the illegals home.

Posted by: Further Asshole Discoverys ()
Date: July 27, 2014 12:56PM

You are incorrect Wrote:
> 1. The federal reimbursement for FRM does not
> cover all the costs to FCPS.

Yes, it does. If you wish to pursue some ultimately humiliating argument to the contrary, please begin by providing a list of the actual program-related incremental costs that are not covered.

> Ignoring the fraud that exists and that no one is
> ever audited.

Anyone receiving SNAP or TANF benefits is automatically eligible for FRMs. Many though not all families receiving WIC are automatically eligible for FRMs. FRMs-eligible families are often eligible for but not yet enrolled in S-CHIP. These programs pass info back and forth routinely. Additionally, the FCPS Office of Food & Nutrition Services performs verification audits throughout the school year. Does this mean that there is a 0% fraud rate? No. Does it mean that you are a stupid goober dumbfuck? Yes. Stupid is bad for you -- you should give it up.

> The fraud is probably upwards of 50 percent in some schools.

According to what, your asshole? That's a trusted source alright.

> 2. The largest expense is ESL which runs about 21k
> ber year vs 14k for English speaking. Feds don't
> pay for that.

It's ESOL, beanbag, but the feds don't pay for that, whether a student's primary language is Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Goober, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese, or something else. ESOL students are an added expense for FCPS, just as gifted and talented students, athletes, IDEA students, and those in alternative schools are. Teaching all types however is the core function of any free universal public school system. FCPS is one of those, and quite a good one. Much better than some one-room schoolhouse back in Dustbowlburg.

> 3. How many illegals are there....lost count. I am
> guessing 40k, maybe more. That is a lot of schools
> we wouldn't have built. Coaching.

You lost count before you got to 1. 40K would be close to the total number of FCPS students with an Hispanic heritage. You of course haven't the foggiest notion of which or how many among them might be illegal. Keep in mind that any of them born here are US citizens, and that many are happier to have them in the fold than you.

> Pew foundation has added it all up per state. You
> can read the reports. CA and TX will be bankrupt
> in five years. No doubt in my mind.

Is gold going to $10,000 an ounce soon as well? Tin-foil hats can be powerful things. But not as powerful as Wonder Woman's "Lasso of Truth", something you would actually have benefited much more from than that dumb hat. God, you look stupid!

> You pay these bills, pal. I have college tuition
> to pay and fund my own retirement. Why the hell
> should I have to pay someone else's bills who is
> in the US illegally. That is fucked up.

Oh, you're just so special! Everybody has bills, you selfish greedy goober fucktard moron. Take Hispanics, for example. Or wealthy retired people. Maybe you should have started your little college and retirement savings plans a little sooner, and done a little more to protect them than voting for a total asshole to be the 43rd President. It's him and your own damned dipshit self you should be mad at, not Hispanics. Try a little "Personal Responsibility®" for a change. Can't take that much heat? Well fuck off, then.

Date: July 27, 2014 12:59PM

Gerry ConMan Wrote:
> We do not have a problem with illegal immigration
> in Fairfax County.

True by definition. Asshole.

Posted by: check ()
Date: July 27, 2014 01:17PM

AD wrote:

The fraud is probably upwards of 50 percent in some schools.

According to what, your asshole? That's a trusted source alright.

Read:

http://educationnext.org/fraud-in-the-lunchroom/

Posted by: fun fun fun ()
Date: July 27, 2014 01:35PM

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/07/school_board_members_and_others_lied_to_get_free_lunch_for_their_kids_state_comptroller_says.html

They should just give free lunch to EVERYBODY and have it over with. Same for health care. They should have a basic level of food and health care for everyone. If you want the french fries or the strawberry milk or the anesthesia with your wisdom tooth removal, then you pay. But basic food and basic health care is for everyone. When you have all these limits and people are cheating, it pisses off the people who have to pay for it and then they cheat too. Pretty soon you have everybody trying to game the system. It costs a lot to monitor all the cheating. It was so out of control that the president of the school board had her kids on free lunch. What a model.

Posted by: Futher Asshole Discoverys ()
Date: July 27, 2014 02:02PM

backbone being broken Wrote:
> Government employees (at all levels) now have to
> pay into 401K type accounts in order to fund their
> retirements. This has been true for federal
> employees for many years and is now true for state
> employees (including FCPS). Since all levels of
> government can no longer afford to give defined
> pensions, there will be more and more people who
> are upset with illegal immigration.

Whether documented or not, immigrants are doing nothing to harm you. The people you SHOULD be upset with are the Romneyists and other right-wing corporatist types who in the name of short-term profit-taking, sacked all your private sector benefits and then used their vast media empires to go into stupid-goober farming, raising up crop after crop of the ignorant anti-tax dumbfucks who make it difficult now for even public sector systems to maintain proper compensation. It's all a giant race to the bottom for you and for tens of millions of others, while it's all an increasingly cozy and comfortable recline at an ever higher top for them. When are you assholes ever going to wake up and smell the fucking coffee?

Posted by: Futher Asshole Discoverys ()
Date: July 27, 2014 02:04PM

Hahahaha sucks to be you goober fucktards. The majority of my income is unearned income, I don't pay the same tax rate as you guys do. Fuck my lawn looks good.

Posted by: we do smell the coffee ()
Date: July 27, 2014 03:49PM

"Whether documented or not, immigrants are doing nothing to harm you. The people you SHOULD be upset with are the Romneyists and other right-wing corporatist types who in the name of short-term profit-taking, sacked all your private sector benefits and then used their vast media empires to go into stupid-goober farming, raising up crop after crop of the ignorant anti-tax dumbfucks who make it difficult now for even public sector systems to maintain proper compensation. It's all a giant race to the bottom for you and for tens of millions of others, while it's all an increasingly cozy and comfortable recline at an ever higher top for them. When are you assholes ever going to wake up and smell the fucking coffee?"

Heck, we are mad at the Romney types---of course. But we're not happy seeing the immigrants undercut our wages either. We can be upset about both you know. It's all part of the same problem. The short-term profit-taking comes on the backs of the immigrants as well. We certainly aren't making any money off the immigrants, but the likes of Romney (and you no doubt) are.

Posted by: fuck pedro ()
Date: July 27, 2014 03:52PM

ILLEGAL...Just what part of ILLEGAL do you fuckers not understand? fuck the spic kids,next wave of locust welfare non working leaches.
send them back. fuck em.

Date: July 27, 2014 06:46PM

check Wrote:
> Read:

LOL! Your asshole would actually have been a better source. The John Locke Foundation is an ultra-rightwing sock-puppet group of corporatist billionaires -- especially Arthur Pope, but also people with names like Lambe, Hume, Roe, and (of course) the Koch brothers, both directly and through extensive financial and personnel ties between JLF and the Koch-founded and controlled American Legislative Exchange Council and State Policy Network. There is no suspense or mystery at all as to how any JLF "analysis" will turn out. JLF is a laissez-faire extremist group opposed to virtually all forms of public intervention from social safety nets to zoning and workplace safety laws. They can and do wantonly and regularly lie, cheat, steal, distort, and misrepresent in attempts to bend the facts to whatever versions of non-reality they prefer.

Notice in this article how much the author wants you to believe that parents do not respond to confirmation letters because they are in fact committing fraud. Even when follow up studies show no such thing. Notice that the authors of the Mathematica study cited in the article refute the claims that were made about it. Notice how much the author wants you to believe that a federal limit of 3,000 or 3% for a verification audit sample is part of a conspiracy to hide the truth about fraud. In fact it is because 3% or 3,000 is already well more than an adequate sample size and going further is simply to waste program funds on harassing low-income people rather than feeding them, all without gaining any new or different information. And of course, if programs actually did go beyond 3%, someone at JLF would be writing an article claiming that high levels of fraud in FRMs are proven by the fact that so much verification has to be done. Two-faced assholes playing both sides of the street? That's simply who the jerks at JLF really are.

In brief, paying any attention at all to such pandering disinformation sources as the John Locke Foundation is how one becomes an ignorant asshole to begin with. You should wean yourself from such tainted infantile slop as quickly as possible.

Posted by: didn't read it ()
Date: July 27, 2014 06:54PM

> check Wrote:
> -----
> > Read:
>
> LOL! Your asshole would actually have been a
> better source. The John Locke Foundation is an
> ultra-rightwing sock-puppet group of corporatist
> billionaires -- especially Arthur Pope, but also
> people with names like Lambe, Hume, Roe, and (of
> course) the Koch brothers, both directly and
> through extensive financial and personnel ties
> between JLF and the Koch-founded and controlled
> American Legislative Exchange Council and State
> Policy Network. There is no suspense or mystery
> at all as to how any JLF "analysis" will turn out.
> JLF is a laissez-faire extremist group opposed to
> virtually all forms of public intervention from
> social safety nets to zoning and workplace safety
> laws. They can and do wantonly and regularly lie,
> cheat, steal, distort, and misrepresent in
> attempts to bend the facts to whatever versions of
> non-reality they prefer.
>
> Notice in this article how much the author wants
> you to believe that parents do not respond to
> confirmation letters because they are in fact
> committing fraud. Even when follow up studies
> show no such thing. Notice that the authors of
> the Mathematica study cited in the article refute
> the claims that were made about it. Notice how
> much the author wants you to believe that a
> federal limit of 3,000 or 3% for a verification
> audit sample is part of a conspiracy to hide the
> truth about fraud. In fact it is because 3% or
> 3,000 is already well more than an adequate sample
> size and going further is simply to waste program
> funds on harassing low-income people rather than
> feeding them, all without gaining any new or
> different information. And of course, if programs
> actually did go beyond 3%, someone at JLF would be
> writing an article claiming that high levels of
> fraud in FRMs are proven by the fact that so much
> verification has to be done. Two-faced assholes
> playing both sides of the street? That's simply
> who the jerks at JLF really are.
>
> In brief, paying any attention at all to such
> pandering disinformation sources as the John Locke
> Foundation is how one becomes an ignorant asshole
> to begin with. You should wean yourself from such
> tainted infantile slop as quickly as possible.

Douchebag says what?

Posted by: AnObserver ()
Date: July 27, 2014 06:58PM

Futher Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
> Hahahaha sucks to be you goober fucktards. The
> majority of my income is unearned income, I don't
> pay the same tax rate as you guys do. Fuck my lawn
> looks good.

I highly doubt anyone who uses "goober fucktard" on a regular basis has a lawn. Unless they killed one of their relations and that's where their unearned income comes from. Seems likely. "I'll get you....you....goffy goober fucktard!"

Posted by: Real Further Asshole Discoverys ()
Date: July 27, 2014 07:10PM

Futher Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
> Hahahaha sucks to be you goober fucktards. The
> majority of my income is unearned income, I don't
> pay the same tax rate as you guys do. Fuck my lawn
> looks good.

Nothing smells quite so much of stinging defeat as when some humiliated worthless right-wing piece-of-crap fucktard has to stoop to spoofing the handle of a conqueror. Well, obliterator, actually. But still, it's just so totally pathetic.

By the way, profits may be unearned income, but they are very capitalistic, my stupid little goober pauper friend. And they are taxed as ordinary income on line 12 of your 1040 via good old Schedule-C. It's capital gains and certain qualifying dividends that are taxed at preferential rates, but what the fuck would you know about any of that? Moron.

Posted by: Grey Poupon ()
Date: July 27, 2014 07:25PM

Real Further Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
>
> I'm such a douchebag.

Posted by: junk race ()
Date: July 27, 2014 07:26PM

> Futher Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
> -----
> > Hahahaha sucks to be you goober fucktards. The
> > majority of my income is unearned income, I
> don't
> > pay the same tax rate as you guys do. Fuck my
> lawn
> > looks good.
>
> Nothing smells quite so much of stinging defeat as
> when some humiliated worthless right-wing
> piece-of-crap fucktard has to stoop to spoofing
> the handle of a conqueror. Well, obliterator,
> actually. But still, it's just so totally
> pathetic.
>
> By the way, profits may be unearned income, but
> they are very capitalistic, my stupid little
> goober pauper friend. And they are taxed as
> ordinary income on line 12 of your 1040 via good
> old Schedule-C. It's capital gains and certain
> qualifying dividends that are taxed at
> preferential rates, but what the fuck would you
> know about any of that? Moron.

Spic says what?

Date: July 27, 2014 07:51PM

we do smell the coffee Wrote:
> Heck, we are mad at the Romney types---of course.

I'm not sure who else here you mean to include as part of this "we" thing. Most of these goobers are just knee-jerk ignorant assholes who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag if you gave them a scissors.

> But we're not happy seeing the immigrants undercut
> our wages either.

If you are a black high-school dropout, illegals may be having an effect on wage rates that are relevant to you. No other group is actually in that boat.

> We certainly aren't making any money off the
> immigrants, but the likes of Romney (and you
> no doubt) are.

The economy reaps massive benefits from immigrants. Your typical racist hate-group website is going to tally up all sorts of inflated cost figures, but they'll never ever flip the coin over for you to show the product side.

Romney himself I presume has gone back to destroying US jobs and shipping them overseas, but by far the more dangerous thing is the economic mindset that he represented -- that of the financial economy (the one about indexes and rates and margins and paper) toward the real economy (the one about actual jobs and products and resources and people). The former folks are supposed to be the assistants of the latter, not their masters. That's why Romney -- and Reagan before him -- were so dangerous. Their destructive acolytes of course still are. Monetize people, squeeze all the profit out of them that you can, then discard their leftover hulks and take a tax deduction for the loss. It's really pretty easy to see how that sort of game is going to turn out, but not enough people do.

As for me, I treat all of the people who work for me the same way. Fairly. We can all do well if we simply work together like adults.

Posted by: meal tax ()
Date: July 27, 2014 08:07PM

walk across the border

free lunch, free backpacks, free medical, free house, free food assistance

in state college tuition when you are ready

bring the rest of the family members

free social security for the older ones

Date: July 27, 2014 08:08PM

AnObserver Wrote:
> I highly doubt anyone who uses "goober fucktard"
> on a regular basis has a lawn.

Shows you what you know, you ignorant goober fucktard. It's actually quite a large lawn. Much larger than average, and it grows lush and green in one of the better parts of one of the nicer neighborhoods in these environs. I get a lot of enjoyment just from looking out over it as the dappled shadows dance back and forth across it in the breeze. Sometimes I think of Monet creating his garden at Giverny just so he could paint the water lilies. Each of us designed quite nicely, but I can't paint.

> Unless they killed one of their relations and
> that's where their unearned income comes from.
> Seems likely.

The cream rises to the top, dude. That's all it really takes. And that's why you are where you are, and I am where I am.

Posted by: Further Asshole Discoverys... ()
Date: July 27, 2014 08:13PM

meal tax Wrote:
> walk across the border free lunch, free backpacks,
> free medical, free house, free food assistance, in
> state college tuition when you are ready. bring the
> rest of the family members. free social security for
> the older ones

Free Social Security, huh? Meanwhile, maybe you should just change your name to Pedro. Sounds like your life would be so much better if you did.

Posted by: huh ()
Date: July 27, 2014 09:23PM

yup, free social security

you can collect if you do not pay in

Posted by: Double douche ()
Date: July 27, 2014 09:45PM

>
> Truly, I'm one of the biggest douchebags ever.

Date: July 27, 2014 11:07PM

huh Wrote:
> yup, free social security>
> you can collect if you do not pay in

No, you can't. You can collect survivor or dependent benefits based on the record of someone who paid in if those provisions apply. Otherwise, not so much.

Date: July 27, 2014 11:09PM

If you fucktards want to discuss this in person we meet up at my luxurious Vienna estate!

Posted by: Such crap ()
Date: July 27, 2014 11:38PM

I would love to see this fictitious audit the food services dept did to uncover the fraud....do share with us the results.

Frm eligibility is about 48k for a family of 4.

How the fuck do 35 percent of fops families live in this county making that?

Impossible.

They lie. The cut lawns, they clean houses, they earn tips, they drive taxis.

They don't report their income. They are freeloaders.

You pay their bills asshole. The treasury would love your donation since you are so fucking loaded. Write a chek to fops while you're at it too.

Stop wasting my goddamn money.

Posted by: FAD Taxing ()
Date: July 28, 2014 01:20AM

> By the way, profits may be unearned income, but
> they are very capitalistic, my stupid little
> goober pauper friend. And they are taxed as
> ordinary income on line 12 of your 1040 via good
> old Schedule-C. It's capital gains and certain
> qualifying dividends that are taxed at
> preferential rates, but what the fuck would you
> know about any of that? Moron.

Profits or losses from business under Schedule C are not unearned income. Not capital gains either.

You really are taxing.

The topic is Illegal Immigrants Flooding Fairfax Classrooms

FCPS is is buried. Taxpayers in Fairfax are buried. It's not any more complicated than that no matter how much you change the subject.

Someone wrote about a food audit. Not sure what that's about. A citizenship and legal residency audit is what's needed.

Posted by: people know ()
Date: July 28, 2014 11:52AM

Eventually the truth outs. When secrets are kept and what is happening is denied, it only makes people distrust government when they find out the truth. The distrust of government is at big time high levels. People cheat because they think the system is rigged against them anyway. To its credit, FCPS has put out the statistics and they pretty much tell you what is happening. You can also see it with your own eyes (if you aren't holed up in your Vienna Mcmansion typing away).

Posted by: IllegalsDemandToMeetWithObumbler ()
Date: July 28, 2014 12:28PM

Illegals demand representation in White House meetings

By Stephen Dinan-The Washington Times Monday, July 28, 2014

Illegal immigrants plan to picket the White House Monday afternoon, calling on fellow immigrant-rights advocacy groups to refuse TO MEET with the Obama administration until President Obama specifically includes illegal immigrants in any future meetings.

“We are among the millions of people who will either benefit or be harmed by the decisions the President makes, and we are here to represent ourselves in any future negotiations,” said Rosi Carrasco, one of ORGANIZERS, in a statement announcing the action.

Billing themselves “undocumented immigrant leaders,” the organizers said they will ERECT a picket line to symbolize their demand.

The groups are fighting to keep momentum in the immigration debate, which has seemingly turned against them in recent weeks as Mr. Obama tries to deal with the surge of illegal immigrant children and families across the border.

That has complicated the president’s stated desire to claim executive powers to halt even more deportations for illegal immigrants already in the interior of the U.S. The immigration advocates had hoped he would halt all or most deportations, but Mr. Obama is under pressure to get tougher on illegal immigration in order to avoid sending the wrong message to Central Americans who are surging across the border, hoping to gain a foothold in the U.S.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/28/illegals-demand-representation-white-house/

Posted by: when it's controlled ()
Date: July 28, 2014 12:44PM

Date: July 28, 2014 02:53PM

Such crap Wrote:
> I would love to see this fictitious audit the food
> services dept did to uncover the fraud....do share
> with us the results.

Fucking dumbass. Audits involve verification of income data for a single family. They are done throughout the year. One at a time.

> Frm eligibility is about 48k for a family of 4.

100% of poverty level for a family of four is currently $23,850. See if you can figure out what 130% (for free meals) and 185% (for reduced-price meals) of that amount would be. (HINT: The answers are $31,005 and $44,123.) Probably still won't get it.

> How the fuck do 35 percent of fops families live
> in this county making that? Impossible.

35% huh. LOL!

> They lie. The cut lawns, they clean houses, they
> earn tips, they drive taxis. They don't report
> their income. They are freeloaders.

Thanks for uncovering all that for us, goober. None of it's true, but A for Effort anyway.

> You pay their bills asshole. The treasury would
> love your donation since you are so fucking
> loaded. Write a chek to fops while you're at it
> too.

My federal, state, and local taxes positively DWARF yours, so as you were too fucking stupid to figure out, I am already cutting all these very large checks to all of those levels of government. Doesn't affect my lifestyle at all. That's another nice thing about being wealthy.

> Stop wasting my goddamn money.

You on the other hand are simply too stupid to make enough money to owe any taxes of consequence. It's isn't "your money" any more once you pay a tax anyway, but you wouldn't pay enough to have a say, even if they did. Stupid dumbfuck.

Posted by: JustLook ()
Date: July 28, 2014 11:04PM

Such crap Wrote:

> Frm eligibility is about 48k for a family of 4.

100% of poverty level for a family of four is currently $23,850. See if you can figure out what 130% (for free meals) and 185% (for reduced-price meals) of that amount would be. (HINT: The answers are $31,005 and $44,123.) Probably still won't get it.
Attachments:
VDoE National School Lunch totals 2013-14 stats.png

Posted by: Big ole can o fraud ()
Date: July 28, 2014 11:19PM

Further Asshole Discoverys... Wrote:
> Such crap Wrote:
> -----
> > I would love to see this fictitious audit the
> food
> > services dept did to uncover the fraud....do
> share
> > with us the results.
>
> Fucking dumbass. Audits involve verification of
> income data for a single family. They are done
> throughout the year. One at a time.

Very few. Very rarely. With most failing to respond.

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: July 28, 2014 11:42PM

Further Asshole Discoverys... Wrote:
> huh Wrote:
> -----
> > yup, free social security>
> > you can collect if you do not pay in
>
> No, you can't. You can collect survivor or
> dependent benefits based on the record of someone
> who paid in if those provisions apply. Otherwise,
> not so much.

read the website

Posted by: JustLook ()
Date: July 29, 2014 12:20AM

Posted by: Disturbing ()
Date: July 29, 2014 12:21AM

JustLook Wrote:
> Posted by: Further Asshole Discoverys... ()
>
> Such crap Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Frm eligibility is about 48k for a family of 4.
>
> 100% of poverty level for a family of four is
> currently $23,850. See if you can figure out what
> 130% (for free meals) and 185% (for reduced-price
> meals) of that amount would be. (HINT: The answers
> are $31,005 and $44,123.) Probably still won't get
> it.

Good God, look at those numbers. Thats what I might expect in Kentucky or Alabama - but Virginia? It looks like most of Virginia (except Northern Virginia, where the numbers are still suspicially high) is living in abject poverty.

Posted by: MarkMcW ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:08AM

congratulations to the following fcps schools & pta's and their community's, you have more than 1/3 of your population defined as factors of poverty percentages for free and reduced lunch:

HYBLA VALLEY ELEMENTARY
LYNBROOK ELEMENTARY
MOUNT VERNON WOODS ELEMENTARY
BUCKNELL ELEMENTARY
GRAHAM ROAD ELEMENTARY
WEYANOKE ELEMENTARY
ALC AT BURKE
ANNANDALE TERRACE ELEMENTARY
CRESTWOOD ELEMENTARY
MOUNT EAGLE ELEMENTARY
DOGWOOD ELEMENTARY
GLEN FOREST ELEMENTARY
GROVETON ELEMENTARY
BAILEYS ELEMENTARY
HUTCHISON ELEMENTARY
WOODLEY HILLS ELEMENTARY
BRADDOCK ELEMENTARY
WESTLAWN ELEMENTARY
POE MIDDLE
PARKLAWN ELEMENTARY
ALC AT PIMMIT
GLASGOW MIDDLE
RIVERSIDE ELEMENTARY
WOODLAWN ELEMENTARY
CAMERON ELEMENTARY
QUANDER ROAD SCHOOL
GARFIELD ELEMENTARY
BREN MAR PARK ELEMENTARY
PINE SPRING ELEMENTARY
WOODBURN ELEMENTARY
WHITMAN MIDDLE
MOUNT VERNON HIGH
WASHINGTON MILL ELEMENTARY
ALC AT MOUNTAIN VIEW
BELVEDERE ELEMENTARY
BEECH TREE ELEMENTARY
STUART HIGH
KEY MIDDLE
FALLS CHURCH HIGH
SLEEPY HOLLOW ELEMENTARY
TIMBER LANE ELEMENTARY
HOLMES MIDDLE
HOLLIN MEADOWS ELEMENTARY
FORESTDALE ELEMENTARY
BURKE SCHOOL
HERNDON ELEMENTARY
ANNANDALE HIGH
LEE HIGH
BROOKFIELD ELEMENTARY
LONDON TOWNE ELEMENTARY
MASON CREST ELEMENTARY
SANDBURG MIDDLE
SARATOGA ELEMENTARY
BRYANT ALTERNATIVE CTR.
CEDAR LANE SCHOOL
GUNSTON ELEMENTARY
JACKSON MIDDLE
LORTON STATION ELEMENTARY
ROSE HILL ELEMENTARY
COATES ELEMENTARY
HERNDON MIDDLE
PROVIDENCE ELEMENTARY
WEST POTOMAC HIGH
CLEARVIEW ELEMENTARY
CENTRE RIDGE ELEMENTARY
DRANESVILLE ELEMENTARY
NORTH SPRINGFIELD ELEMENTARY
HUGHES MIDDLE
COLUMBIA ELEMENTARY
LAKE ANNE ELEMENTARY
FOREST EDGE ELEMENTARY
PULLEY CAREER CENTER
EDISON HIGH
TERRASET ELEMENTARY
CAMELOT ELEMENTARY
MOUNTAIN VIEW ALTERNATIVE HIGH
KEY CENTER
HALLEY ELEMENTARY

Posted by: RESales in Fairfax ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:12AM

MarkMcW Wrote:
> congratulations to the following fcps schools &
> pta's and their community's, you have more than
> 1/3 of your population defined as factors of
> poverty percentages for free and reduced lunch:

After looking at the link with the Virginia Department of Education numbers, there's a realtors' point to pay attention to on number of schools by Supervisor district with more than one-third poverty FRM student numbers:

Braddock 2
Dranesville 6
Hunter Mill 5
Lee 12
Mason 19
Mount Vernon 15
Providence 5
Sully 3
Springfield 0

Posted by: CELEBRATE THE DIVERSITY ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:42AM

Why not just CELEBRATE THE DIVERSITY?

Posted by: You guys believe me now ()
Date: July 29, 2014 07:10AM

Inside the beltway AND below Route 7

or East of 95

= Ghetto

I'll just add again as Mr. Moon stated once a school crossed 40% FARMS people are screwed

Welcome to City of Alexandria people where the schools suck because anyone with money has either moved out or sends their kids to private school.

Posted by: Look at the infestation ()
Date: July 29, 2014 07:13AM

Look at the crap we are all paying for

http://www.zillow.com/va/districts/fairfax-county-public-schools-437835/

Route 1 Blacks
Inside the Beltway Hispanics
Herndon Hispanics

Posted by: NumberPlease? ()
Date: July 29, 2014 08:55AM

Yesterday the phone lines coming into the US Capitol were jammed due to people voicing their disgust with Obumblers amnesty scheme. The story is on Breitbart and Drudge this morning but not a word in the lamestream media.

Posted by: RESales in Fairfax ()
Date: July 29, 2014 11:47AM

Hot neighborhoods are always tied to their local school. The values of homes are the same.

The next big factor for home sales in Fairfax is this topic.

Realtors and buyers will focus on these schools.
Attachments:
VDoE National School Lunch totals 2013-14 by school FCPS stats low FRM.png

Posted by: Miss Match ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:01PM

Strange... These numbers are far higher than census or any other area income figures would indicate.

What could possibly account for the difference?

Apparently Fairfax is NOT one of the top 5 most wealthy counties in the country. Somebody should let Forbes know.

/sarcasm

Posted by: TJ Faxx ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:49PM

Interesting that the magnet STEM high school, Thomas Jefferson (TJ), has one of the lowest FARM levels in the county. It does not seem like the application process is doing a good job opening the school to those at all socioeconomic levels.

Posted by: perfect point ()
Date: July 29, 2014 02:08PM

Intel/smarts directly correlated to income

aka Fairfax County Schools don't do anything for anyone

Posted by: Asshole Report #14-0071 ()
Date: July 29, 2014 02:13PM

RESales in Fairfax Wrote:
> Hot neighborhoods are always tied to their local
> school. The values of homes are the same.
>
> The next big factor for home sales in Fairfax is
> this topic.
>
> Realtors and buyers will focus on these schools.

You dumb goober fucktard, illegals still pay RE taxes and contribute more than they use. Those numbers you posted are skewed, let me guess you found it on a right wing website? Asshole.

Posted by: bs ()
Date: July 29, 2014 02:30PM

thats fucking bullshit

why are you still here you piece of shit

Posted by: Tea Party in charge there ()
Date: July 29, 2014 03:07PM

"Those numbers you posted are skewed, let me guess you found it on a right wing website? Asshole."

The Virginia Department of Education is a right wing website?

Who woulda thunk?

Posted by: right wing virginia data ()
Date: July 29, 2014 03:10PM

Posted by: doh ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:10PM

right wing virginia data Wrote:
> http://doe.virginia.gov/support/nutrition/statisti
> cs/index.shtml

Fucking teabaggers.....

Oh, wait.......

Posted by: illegals still pay RE taxes ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:12PM

Yeah. 13 people living in a slum rental = plenty of tax revenue. Not.

Posted by: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:57PM

>You dumb goober fucktard, illegals still pay RE taxes and contribute more than they use

Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha!! Shit for brains Democrat Hack Capitol Hill staffer thinks they are going to win one for the Oblamer this fall

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Like we are ALL Stupid ..Even the DRONES know this country is in trouble thanks to Oblamer and the DEMs and Their Hacks and the Non-Stop flow of Illegals into this country.

"But But Butt there Future Votes For Democrats..."

Posted by: Tax Man ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:01PM

You guys believe me now Wrote:
> Welcome to City of Alexandria people where the
> schools suck because anyone with money has either
> moved out or sends their kids to private school.

Parents who send their kids to private schools still pay the same real estate taxes. How dumb are you people?

Posted by: Ma Bell ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:07PM

NumberPlease? Wrote:
> Yesterday the phone lines coming into the US
> Capitol were jammed due to people voicing their
> disgust with Obumblers amnesty scheme. The story
> is on Breitbart and Drudge this morning but not a
> word in the lamestream media.

Only news to the bozos. TEA Party tried a mass call-in. It didn't work.

Posted by: uhhm okay? ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:21PM

Tax Man Wrote:
> You guys believe me now Wrote:
> -----
> > Welcome to City of Alexandria people where the
> > schools suck because anyone with money has
> either
> > moved out or sends their kids to private
> school.
>
> Parents who send their kids to private schools
> still pay the same real estate taxes. How dumb
> are you people?

Did he ever say people who send their kids to private schools don't pay RE taxes?

Posted by: SillyKniggits ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:22PM

Asshole Report #14-0071 Wrote:
> RESales in Fairfax Wrote:
> -----
> > Hot neighborhoods are always tied to their
> local
> > school. The values of homes are the same.
> >
> > The next big factor for home sales in Fairfax
> is
> > this topic.
> >
> > Realtors and buyers will focus on these
> schools.
>
>
> You dumb goober fucktard, illegals still pay RE
> taxes and contribute more than they use. Those
> numbers you posted are skewed, let me guess you
> found it on a right wing website? Asshole.

The Virginia Department of Education's official National School Lunch Program (NSLP) Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Report qualifies as a "right wing website"?
What next? You'll be claiming it's Obama's fault?

Oh wait.

Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!
Fetchez la vache!
Attachments:
taunt you a second time.gif

Posted by: Tax Man ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:37PM

uhhm okay? Wrote:
> Did he ever say people who send their kids to
> private schools don't pay RE taxes?

By lumping them in with people who move, he did. Are you a native English-speaker, by any chance?

Posted by: Dude.... ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:41PM

SillyKniggits Wrote:
> Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Learn to distinguish between "Asshole Report #14-0071" et cetera and all these various goober spoofers.

Posted by: Got It Half Right This Time Goob ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:55PM

>illegals still pay RE taxes and contribute more than they use

Yes they do pay RE taxes thru their rents, the landlord isnt paying that from the goodness of their hearts. All renters pay RE tax via rent payments.

But >contribute more than they use

NO WAY JOSE!

Posted by: BeanCounter ()
Date: July 29, 2014 07:52PM

Looking at FCPS school retention rates, 4 of the 5 schools with the highest retention numbers are on the Free and Reduced Meal table in the thread above from the Virginia Dept of Education, above 50% FRM.

Hybla Valley FRM Total 89.32%
Annandale Terrace FRM Total 75.31%
Pine Spring FRM Total 57.12%
Parklawn FRM Total 65.90%

http://www.fcps.edu/it/studentreporting/documents/rets13.pdf
Attachments:
FCPS retention report 2012-13 top stats.png

Posted by: Class Sizes Matter! ()
Date: July 31, 2014 12:01PM

It does matter whether students are here legally or not because in the end it affects all kids in Fairfax. Kids who don't speak English need lots of intervention with teachers and specialists, more parent liaisons, require more services because their situation, aren't able to participate and need much more free and reduced support which isn't just meals but also everything else like supplies, music, ++ because of high poverty and much more.

The staff costs at certain schools goes way up so other schools and kids end up paying by having their class sizes go up.

This is the latest FCPS has on the page about elementary class sizes.

http://www.fcps.edu/it/studentreporting/escsa.shtml
Attachments:
FCPS class sizes 2013-14 smallest to largest.jpg

Posted by: Class Sizes Matter! ()
Date: July 31, 2014 12:09PM

Two school averages weren't in the total column above. This is one is fixed.
Attachments:
FCPS class sizes 2013-14 smallest to largest.jpg

Posted by: Waples Mill ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:40PM

So what can a taxpayer in the Waples Mill ES district conclude. Many homeowners in the Waples Mill district pay very high real estate taxes and in return get the largest elementary school class sizes in the county and a high school (Oakton) that is a ramshackle dump and a grossly inadequate facility for the number of students attending, with a large number of dumpy trailers lined up along Blake Lane. Waples Mill ES class sizes are 50% greater on average than several schools in the county! Why should any incumbents get one vote in the district?

Posted by: mrsoleary ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:25PM

Waples Mill is a Providence school and also has Sully students.

Kathy Smith, Sully, and other incumbents who have been on the FCPS school board forever have absolutely no problem with certain schools having bigger class sizes.

They have been socially engineering schools and boundaries for as long as anyone can remember. It's the 'politically correct' thing to do. I don't know about Patricia Reed's, Providence, take on this issue.

Funds and additional teachers are directed to the schools that are politically correct to support to show those kids get the resources they need. The FCPS school board does more for them because your kids will be fine.

Anyone tired of this approach? Then definitely don't vote for board members who've been in office for a long time or supporting these decisions.

Posted by: next steps ()
Date: July 31, 2014 04:23PM

the next logical step in all this is that people in Waples Mill and other high income areas will start taking their kids out of the public school and putting them in private school

Maybe if enough people did that Fairfax County would finally notice something as the test scores would nosedive county wide.

Posted by: next next steps ()
Date: July 31, 2014 07:19PM

The problem with just taking our kids out of FCPS is that it doesn't fix it even assuming people could afford it.

Really that's the same assumption the FCPS School Board makes, that just because a family lives in a certain area, zip code or other and that they aren't "FRM" and speak English that means their kids are advantaged or privileged.

To have average class sizes doubled just because kids speak English or labeled free or reduced need or whatever isn't acceptable.

Bucknell Elem 16.8 Mount Vernon
Lynbrook Elem 16.8 Lee
Pine Spring Elem 17.6 Providence
Hybla Valley Elem 17.7 Lee
Dogwood Elem 17.8 Hunter Mill
Graham Road Elem 17.8 Providence
Mount Eagle Elem 17.8 Lee
Annandale Terrace Elem 18.1 Mason
Cameron Elem 18.1 Lee
Crestwood Elem 18.2 Lee
Glen Forest Elem 18.2 Mason
Parklawn Elem 18.2 Mason
Garfield Elem 18.3 Lee
Sleepy Hollow Elem 18.4 Mason
Weyanoke Elem 18.4 Mason
Baileys Elem 18.7 Mason
Bren Mar Park Elem 18.7 Mason
Groveton Elem 18.7 Lee
Forestdale Elem 18.9 Lee
Mount Vernon Woods Elem 18.9 Mount Vernon
Woodlawn Elem 18.9 Mount Vernon
Riverside Elem 19 Mount Vernon
Timber Lane Elem 19.1 Providence
Belvedere Elem 19.2 Mason
Woodburn Elem 19.3 Providence
Hollin Meadows Elem 19.4 Mount Vernon
Little Run Elem 19.5 Braddock
Beech Tree Elem 19.6 Mason
Washington Mill Elem 19.6 Mount Vernon
Terraset Elem 19.7 Hunter Mill
London Towne Elem 19.8 Sully
Braddock Elem 19.9 Braddock
Brookfield Elem 20.1 Sully
Coates Elem 20.1 Dranesville
Hutchison Elem 20.1 Dranesville
North Springfield Elem 20.2 Braddock
Saratoga Elem 20.2 Mount Vernon
Westlawn Elem 20.3 Mason
Woodley Hills Elem 20.4 Mount Vernon
Camelot Elem 20.5 Mason
Olde Creek Elem 20.6 Braddock
Clearview Elem 20.7 Dranesville
Fort Belvoir Elem 20.7 Mount Vernon
Mason Crest Elem 20.9 Mason
Rose Hill Elem 21 Lee
Cunningham Park Elem 21.1 Hunter Mill
Lake Anne Elem 21.1 Hunter Mill
Cub Run Elem 21.2 Sully
Columbia Elem 21.3 Mason
Fairhill Elem 21.3 Providence
Armstrong Elem 21.4 Hunter Mill
Island Creek Elem 21.4 Lee
Poplar Tree Elem 21.4 Sully
Virginia Run Elem 21.5 Sully
Centre Ridge Elem 21.6 Sully
Fairfax Villa Elem 21.7 Braddock
Newington Forest Elem 21.7 Mount Vernon
Ravensworth Elem 21.7 Braddock
Herndon Elem 21.9 Dranesville
Lorton Station Elem 21.9 Mount Vernon
Dranesville Elem 22 Dranesville
Lemon Road Elem 22 Dranesville
Halley Elem 22.1 Mount Vernon
Westgate Elem 22.1 Providence
Belle View Elem 22.2 Mount Vernon
Bonnie Brae Elem 22.2 Braddock
Lane Elem 22.2 Lee
Deer Park Elem 22.3 Sully
Greenbriar East Elem 22.3 Springfield
Gunston Elem 22.3 Mount Vernon
Vienna Elem 22.3 Hunter Mill
Bush Hill Elem 22.4 Lee
Cardinal Forest Elem 22.5 Braddock
Cherry Run Elem 22.5 Springfield
Forest Edge Elem 22.5 Hunter Mill
Freedom Hill Elem 22.5 Providence
Providence Elem 22.5 Fairfax
Eagle View Elem 22.6 Braddock
Fox Mill Elem 22.7 Hunter Mill
Hunt Valley Elem 22.7 Springfield
Kings Park Elem 22.7 Braddock
Laurel Ridge Elem 22.7 Braddock
Rolling Valley Elem 22.7 Springfield
Forestville Elem 22.8 Dranesville
Franconia Elem 22.8 Lee
Sunrise Valley Elem 22.9 Hunter Mill
Daniels Run Elem 23 Fairfax
Fort Hunt Elem 23.1 Mount Vernon
Crossfield Elem 23.2 Hunter Mill
Powell Elem 23.2 Sully
Wakefield Forest Elem 23.2 Braddock
Aldrin Elem 23.3 Hunter Mill
Fairview Elem 23.3 Braddock
Mosby Woods Elem 23.4 Providence
Sherman Elem 23.4 Dranesville
Springfield Estates Elem23.4 Lee
West Springfield Elem 23.4 Springfield
Bull Run Elem 23.5 Sully
Kings Glen Elem 23.5 Braddock
Laurel Hill Elem 23.6 Mount Vernon
Marshall Road Elem 23.6 Hunter Mill
Clermont Elem 23.7 Lee
Navy Elem 23.7 Sully
Oak View Elem 23.7 Braddock
Silverbrook Elem 23.8 Springfield
Centreville Elem 23.9 Sully
McNair Elem 24 Hunter Mill
Oakton Elem 24 Providence
Westbriar Elem 24 Hunter Mill
Great Falls Elem 24.1 Dranesville
Hayfield Elem 24.1 Lee
Terra-Centre Elem 24.1 Braddock
Louise Archer Elem 24.2 Hunter Mill
Floris Elem 24.2 Hunter Mill
Haycock Elem 24.2 Dranesville
Mantua Elem 24.2 Providence
Union Mill Elem 24.2 Springfield
Willow Springs Elem 24.2 Springfield
Chesterbrook Elem 24.3 Dranesville
Orange Hunt Elem 24.3 Springfield
Keene Mill Elem 24.4 Springfield
Oak Hill Elem 24.4 Sully
Colvin Run Elem 24.5 Dranesville
White Oaks Elem 24.5 Springfield
Lees Corner Elem 24.6 Sully
Waynewood Elem 24.6 Mount Vernon
Sangster Elem 24.8 Springfield
Shrevewood Elem 24.8 Providence
Spring Hill Elem 25 Dranesville
Greenbriar West Elem 25.1 Springfield
Kent Gardens Elem 25.1 Dranesville
Stenwood Elem 25.1 Providence
Churchill Road Elem 25.2 Dranesville
Canterbury Woods Elem 25.3 Braddock
Hunters Woods Elem 25.3 Hunter Mill
Flint Hill Elem 25.4 Hunter Mill
Stratford Landing Elem 25.6 Mount Vernon
Wolftrap Elem 25.7 Hunter Mill
Waples Mill Elem 25.8 Providence

Posted by: WMES ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:36PM

Many Waples Mill district families do send their kids to private school.

Posted by: 80/20 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 11:14PM

Based on the old 80/20 rule, the 20% of schools with the largest classrooms are skewed into a few FCPS districts. Lee & Mason are off scot free with no schools in the most crowded top 20%.

In other words, Lee & Mason get the most $ + resources. Braddock, Mount Vernon & Sully get the next.

Hunter Mill, Springfield & Sully get the shaft.

Braddock: 1

Dranesville: 6

Hunter Mill: 5

Lee: 0

Mason: 0

Mount Vernon: 2

Providence: 4

Springfield: 7

Sully: 2

The 20% of schools which have highest classroom sizes =

Waples Mill
Wolftrap
Stratford Landing
Flint Hill
Canterbury Woods
Hunters Woods
Churchill Road
Kent Gardens
Stenwood
Greenbriar West
Spring Hill
Shrevewood
Sangster
Waynewood
Lees Corner
Colvin Run
White Oaks
Keene Mill
Oak Hill
Chesterbrook
Orange Hunt
Haycock
Louise Archer
Floris
Mantua
Union Mill
Willow Springs

Posted by: But The Big Questions ()
Date: July 31, 2014 11:36PM

Where does the illegal immigration End?? Wheres the breaking point? What will happen to the USA? What is the future of native born American children?

Tell Us !

Posted by: mooov-over ()
Date: July 31, 2014 11:45PM

"Where does the illegal immigration End?? Wheres the breaking point? What will happen to the USA? What is the future of native born American children?

Tell Us !"

Tax cows . . . and they will be milked hard

Posted by: Big Answers ()
Date: August 01, 2014 01:02AM

But The Big Questions Wrote:
> Where does the illegal immigration End?? Wheres
> the breaking point? What will happen to the USA?
> What is the future of native born American
> children?
>
>
> Tell Us !

Simple simple simple
Attachments:
build this here.png

Posted by: fuck illegals!! ()
Date: August 01, 2014 01:05AM

Big Answers Wrote:
> But The Big Questions Wrote:
> -----
> > Where does the illegal immigration End?? Wheres
> > the breaking point? What will happen to the
> USA?
> > What is the future of native born American
> > children?
> >
> >
> > Tell Us !
>
> Simple simple simple

All good, but you can let true Mexicans in. They aren't bad, which is unfortunately why you won't see many Mexicans around this area. If you do see them, they have a better education and better job than any garbage Honduran, Guati, or Salvi spic.

Posted by: craycray ()
Date: August 01, 2014 01:13AM

Big Answers Wrote:
> But The Big Questions Wrote:
> -----
> > Where does the illegal immigration End??
> >
> >
> Simple simple simple

ROFL!!!!!!

Imitation is sincerest form of flattery.

Build This HERE, The Sequel
Attachments:
build this here2.png

Posted by: Jose can you see ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:42PM

Jose can you see Wrote:
> The threads and posts on FCPS over the last few
> days are really enlightening.
>
> The 14 schools which are under warning with their
> accreditation status have some of the highest free
> & reduced meal student numbers and, worse, the
> lowest classroom sizes.
>
> FCPS is spending buckets and buckets of money on
> these schools and it DOES NOT matter.
>
> The schools are still failing even with class
> sizes of 20, 18 or even 16 students. It doesn't
> matter how much money or how many additional
> teachers are put in those schools, it just pumps
> money to kids at the bottom with no impact.

cross post, but worth it
Attachments:
FCPS schools Accredited with Warning.png

Posted by: TheFutureIsHere ()
Date: August 02, 2014 12:54AM

In Fairfax and FCPS of all places. The illegals are crushing the classrooms and budget just like in California. The word is out now for the free ride for education and all the additional services available here. How did we get here?

It isn't just because of the people who have been on the FCPS board for a long time.

Only a few percent of Fairfax voted for these people and when candidates like this get elected, Fairfax gets what it asked for.

Pay some damn attention next time.

>Ted Velkoff stated, “I unequivocally support the current FCPS staffing >formula that targets extra resources to schools and populations in >greatest need.”

>Ryan McElveen, “The idea that students in an economically disadvantaged >part of the county receive increasing school funding is critical to >narrowing the achievement gap."

http://www.leedems.org/2011/10/21/dem-school-board-candidates-unanimously-support-needs-based-funding/

Posted by: look at this ()
Date: August 02, 2014 06:58PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzOwe_n68ss

Did you know that if these kids are "refugees" they get benefits that your normal "undocumented" does not get?

Posted by: johnny ringo ()
Date: August 02, 2014 08:05PM

We need to welcome all of the benefits that diversidad brings to Fairfax County.

Posted by: Sanctuary? ()
Date: August 04, 2014 02:11AM

How we got here:

Sharon Bulova's "acknowledgement of the contributions of Fairfax County’s immigrant community, and her refusal to adopt any measure that would target it beyond what’s already federally stipulated, have given the county the reputation of a sanctuary for immigrants."

Fundamentally changing America. And Fairfax County.

http://asu.news21.com/sanctuary-cities-fairfax-county-va/

Posted by: Narrowing the Achievement GAP ()
Date: August 04, 2014 07:33AM

All those stupid fucking liberal FCPS people bullshitting on about the achievement gap. Look dumb asses, you have to have vocational education re-instituted because little fucking Jose aint going to learn English well enough to either go to college or make it there.

So dumbnutses, go back to creating vocational schools instead of college prep high schools.

There, I saved you millions of dollars in studying the problem...

Posted by: Should Have Never Got Rid Of ()
Date: August 04, 2014 10:16AM

Vocational classes. But stupid starry eyed parents thought youg Billy would be a computer superstar so hundreds of thousands of young people ended up with bullshit for a eduacation in FCPS instead of a trade .

And with out American tradespeople here come Jose to take their place.

Posted by: BS detection kit ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:04PM

More Asshole Discoverys Wrote:
> wrong on so many levels Wrote:
> -----
> > Bottom line. Illegals cost more money than what
> they give back.
>
> No, they don't. They contribute much more than
> you think they do, and they draw far fewer public
> services than you think they do. There isn't much
> serious debate about this anymore. Illegals are a
> net plus to the economy.
>
> Gotta go. Working to put some influence on
> Capitol Hill types in the club at Nats Park today.
> You have a nice day too.

Capitol Hill types at Nats Park on A Sunday on a week where last votes were at 1 on Thursday and no votes again until Tuesday? Were you wowing the interns and Staff Asses? Nobody with any influence was around, dipshit. I bet you think you can impress with them at a game tonight, too. Your either the world's worst influence peddler or completely full of shit. Take your pick.

Posted by: Asshole was already busted ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:27PM

claiming to be rubbing shoulders @ Nats park - but dipshit forget to look at the schedule first...

either that, or it was rubbing itself.

Posted by: McNUgget ()
Date: August 23, 2014 07:51AM

Get Ready Culpeper Wrote:
> One good thing for the cocksucking bed wetter
> liberals who post about their love of illegal
> immigration in Fairfux, is that all the indigent
> Central Americans will soon be heading to Culpeper
> because of the cost of living here, or
> Harrisonburg for a job in the fine poultry
> industries... Cheap Chicken liberal fuck heads!!!

ENjoy your chicken nugget!

Posted by: dsfghjkl; ()
Date: August 23, 2014 08:36AM

Waples Mill Wrote:
> So what can a taxpayer in the Waples Mill ES
> district conclude. Many homeowners in the Waples
> Mill district pay very high real estate taxes and
> in return get the largest elementary school class
> sizes in the county and a high school (Oakton)
> that is a ramshackle dump and a grossly inadequate
> facility for the number of students attending,
> with a large number of dumpy trailers lined up
> along Blake Lane. Waples Mill ES class sizes are
> 50% greater on average than several schools in the
> county! Why should any incumbents get one vote in
> the district?

Oakton High might be a ramshackle dump but both of my kids graduated with a year of college under their belts and did very well in college. Looks aren't everything.

Posted by: ^ ()
Date: August 25, 2016 05:33AM

^

Posted by: Phil a peeno. ()
Date: March 04, 2018 04:23AM

I love undocumented Americans!

Posted by: edjct ()
Date: March 04, 2018 09:16AM

un-announced vacation in USA over

deport them

Posted by: economic analyst ()
Date: March 05, 2018 04:37PM

Phil a peeno. Wrote:
> I love undocumented Americans!

These kids grow up to be tax paying citizens in most cases, they are good for our economy.

Posted by: Salamut for what ()
Date: March 05, 2018 10:34PM

You don't get it. Tax payer or not. The more anchor babies the more will come illegally to do the same.

Numbersusa dot com

The process can't continue. It is harmful to the US.

Posted by: sofunnyitsnot ()
Date: March 05, 2018 10:43PM

economic analyst Wrote:
> Phil a peeno. Wrote:
> -----
> > I love undocumented Americans!
>
>
> These kids grow up to be tax paying citizens in
> most cases, they are good for our economy.

I would love for one of you nigger loving libtards to actually live in a shit area aka ANY apartment in Fairfax.

1 bedroom, 3 adults, 2 kids. 2 bedroom, 3-4 adults, 2-4 kids. 3 bedroom 3-5 adults 4 kids.

Do you even know what is going on in this area? Who even knows what kind of pedophile shit is going on within these 1-2 mattress living rooms...Kids dressed like whores waiting to get knocked up for more money. IT'S DISGUSTING!!!

Posted by: Voter 65 ()
Date: March 06, 2018 09:49AM

The undocumented Americans need to be given the right to vote. That will make things better.

Posted by: FAILED OFF THE CHARTS ()
Date: March 06, 2018 11:25AM

Voter 65 Wrote:
> The undocumented Americans need to be given the
> right to vote. That will make things better.

Better for their agenda, which is not better for the US.

Posted by: DemsWantIllegalstoVote ()
Date: March 06, 2018 11:32AM

Pluck those chickens! You don't need no education!

Posted by: hot dog vendor ()
Date: March 07, 2018 11:32AM

We need more undocumented Americans not fewer.

Posted by: Fourth of July ()
Date: March 07, 2018 11:36AM

hot dog vendor Wrote:
> We need more undocumented Americans not fewer.

We need fewer people like you not more.

Posted by: George fucking Washington ()
Date: March 08, 2018 10:11AM

I like how they have the school lunch menu in Spanish and English. It makes the illegal kids feel right at home.

Posted by: Taco glutton ()
Date: March 08, 2018 10:18AM

George fucking Washington Wrote:
> I like how they have the school lunch menu in
> Spanish and English. It makes the illegal kids
> feel right at home

Do they serve pintos and rice?

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.