HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Jail insider ()
Date: July 16, 2014 10:16PM

Looks like Wolfe boy has gotten another writeup for masterbating in front of female guard. Not good Justin baby! I know you miss Sussex prison and all the attention you got there ie... licking assholes, sucking dick and balls and taking it up the ass. Dont worry you will go back soon. Whomp whomp. Lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Que? ()
Date: July 16, 2014 10:39PM

Anyone know if Justin had a little sister? Blonde. Semi-Cute. Burn out. Smoked a ton of weed. Sucked my dick like it was her job.

Anyone?

Posted by: Stan Chantilly 97 ()
Date: July 17, 2014 12:05AM

Yeah dude thats Wolf dogs lil sis. I fucked her back in the day. Great fuck and awesome oral sex. She loved 69s and so do I. She liked anal also.

Posted by: citizen reporter ()
Date: July 17, 2014 12:35AM

He got a ticket for jacking off LOL...Wolfe Entertainment LLC.

Posted by: whats going on ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:31PM

So what happened to him? Circuit court says he was in there on 8/12/2014 but there is NO info.

Posted by: think a like ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:50PM

whats going on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So what happened to him? Circuit court says he was
> in there on 8/12/2014 but there is NO info.

I was thinking the samew thing

Posted by: H NB ()
Date: September 19, 2014 04:00PM

ANYONE know when the new court date starts?

Posted by: free man ()
Date: September 25, 2014 09:41AM

I herd they will drop the charges since they can't find the evidence by November

Posted by: 11/05/2014 10:00AM Motion ()
Date: November 02, 2014 08:05PM

neew court date
11/05/2014 10:00AM Motion - Other Pre-Trial 3

Posted by: justinbb ()
Date: November 03, 2014 04:35PM

his mug shot
Attachments:
api_image_web_pkg.jpg

Posted by: chantilly 97 ()
Date: November 03, 2014 10:05PM

justinbb Wrote:
> his mug shot

Has that violated look on his face. Licking niggers assholes and taking it up the cornhole. Whomp whomp.

Posted by: bbbeeker ()
Date: November 03, 2014 11:13PM

Ah yes the Wolfe Boy again.....did he get executed in the 1990's oh wait he wants a new trail....bwhahah..pass me the hydro on the vaporizer...I say let him out the Joke is kind of over anyway, but if not oh well...pass me my bong, I wana go bang my hot gf now.

Posted by: assfucka ()
Date: November 04, 2014 08:59AM

fuck him in the ass

Posted by: Big Rick ()
Date: November 04, 2014 07:17PM

assfucka Wrote:
> fuck him in the ass

He has a sexy lookj about him. He aint no virgin. His asshole has been worked. I would love to sticke my 7 inch rod up his butt.

Posted by: hiuhuihklkl ()
Date: November 04, 2014 07:20PM

bbbeeker Wrote:
> Ah yes the Wolfe Boy again.....did he get executed
> in the 1990's oh wait he wants a new
> trail....bwhahah..pass me the hydro on the
> vaporizer...I say let him out the Joke is kind of
> over anyway, but if not oh well...pass me my bong,
> I wana go bang my hot gf now.

LOL! Hey this guy did this to himself! Wannabe gangster that couldnt handle it. Greed,stupidity, and bad upbringing from mommy and daddy. Bye bye wolfie faggott ass punk bitch.

Posted by: Petrole friend ()
Date: November 04, 2014 07:57PM

justinbb Wrote:
> his mug shot

Bend over and cough Justina. You Goddamn murderer punk ass bitch faggott. I hope you and your whole family goes to hell for eternity.

Posted by: mm444 ()
Date: November 09, 2014 10:15PM

SO WHEN DOES his trail starts next August?
Jury Trial
65 08/19/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
66 08/20/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
67 08/24/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
68 08/25/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
69 08/26/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
70 08/27/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
71 08/31/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
72 09/01/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
73 09/02/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
74 09/03/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
75 09/08/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
76 09/09/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
77 09/10/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
78 09/14/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
79 09/15/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
80 09/16/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
81 09/17/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
82 09/21/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
83 09/22/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
84 09/23/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
85 09/24/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
86 09/28/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
87 09/29/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
88 09/30/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
89 10/01/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
90 10/05/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
91 10/06/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
92 10/07/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
93 10/08/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
94 10/13/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
95 10/14/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
96 10/15/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
97 10/19/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
98 10/20/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
99 10/21/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
100 10/22/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
101 10/26/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
102 10/27/2015 10:00AM Jury Trial
103 10/28/2015 10:00AM Jury

Posted by: Terri Steinberg ()
Date: November 09, 2014 10:22PM

Thank you for your prayers, 'likes', kind thoughts and words for today. It is so much easier to face that court room knowing we have such a great support system on our side, sending prayers and good wishes. We are truly blessed.
Three of the motions were agreed upon prior to this morning so those were taken care of quickly. Two of the motions were passed over until next month because the Commonwealth Attorney claimed they did not get the 'emails' and did not get their response filed in time. (seems like if we missed a deadline, we would lose that issue, but equal justice under law has always been hard to find in here!) The next two motions were asking the judge to reconsider her prior decisions due to a change of circumstances. It was pointed out that her decision did not concur with decisions in every other court - including courts in the Prince William courthouse- on the same issues. Rules of law are made for uniformity and fairness. The CA argued that in those other courts, the parties agreed. Our attorney argued why could parties agree to this in other courts, but not here?!?!? The judge granted one, and 'wants to think about the other' and will let us know within a week what her decision is...
The last issue at hand was a tough one. One of our attorneys has had to step down, so he had to ask to be dismissed. I am sure when he took this on, he had no idea we would be still 9 months from trial at this point in time! The Commonwealth did not object to his leaving our team, but the judge was reluctant to let him go. After some argument, she finally agreed to excuse him. I am grateful for all he has done for the team, for Justin, for my family. I am sad and a bit scared to lose a member of our team but I understand that sometimes life gets in the way and choices have to be made. We asked that another attorney be appointed, but she is refusing to allow another lawyer to take his place?!?! Given that this trial may take up to 3 months time, I am not sure how she expects Michael and Kimberly to do this on their own from here on out! This case is enormous, with hundreds of witnesses, and 3 months of hard trial is too much to ask 2 lawyers to manage. I pray she realizes soon that we need a replacement ASAP so the new person can be caught up and move forward. I can't even think of this trial being rescheduled!
The Commonwealth Attorney did not object to replacing him, but she did?!?!?
Overall, it was not a bad day in court...We actually won a motion! Though it was the 2 that got moved til December that I was hoping for some good news. Justin is handling it in his 'normal Justin' way- brave and optimistic. I guess this is another reminder to Let go and Let God. I have to believe there is a plan....
Thank you again for your continued support! "As long as you don't give up, justice is possible"~ Diana Holt
Though we are tired, we will NEVER give up!

Date: November 09, 2014 10:23PM

It is hard to put into words.... today was such a great example to why there should not be a death penalty. To think that our state is putting so much effort into taking the life of one of its citizens makes me sick....
We had 5 motions today to be heard. It was agreed on in one motion to have more funds for investigation. So your tax dollars are still being spent! The other 4 motions were all related to the death penalty and why it is not right in this case. In the first argued motion, we asked that the 6 new charges be dropped due to the indictments coming 11.5 years after the case was originally prosecuted. It is against Justin's due process rights to have new charges so long after the fact- memories fade, people have died, evidence has been destroyed and charging him now violates fair play and decency as well as due process. A delay in these new indictments puts the commonwealth at an advantage, however the state has crazy requirements to prove this advantage. The fact that evidence to prove his innocence has been destroyed and people have died and cannot be cross examined should be enough, but not in the Manassas courthouse! The Commonwealth Attorney (CA) argued that THEY also have the disadvantage of evidence destroyed and memories failing so they have no advantage (so WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS!) Our attorney pointed out that they had the evidence 12 years ago and CHOSE not to prosecute plus the investigator for the drug task force has said Justin's name was not in the files, which proves he was not the ringleader here so these new charges should be dismissed! However, the judge denied this motion. It is like she never went to law school! the state has the burden to prove guilt, and the defendant has protection and rights given by the constitution!
The next few motions had to do with our team trying to get the death penalty 'off the table' for different reasons. For instance, since the evidence has been destroyed, it deprives my son the opportunity to prove his innocence in these CCE charges. I cannot get my head around listening to the CA work so hard at trying to kill my child! He claimed he takes the responsibility of seeking the death penalty very seriously, however we are being deprived of showing evidence of his good behavior over the past 12 years by being deprived of putting on an expert witness to show he is not a threat to anyone, and never has been. The CA argued that an expert will be paid to formulate a biased opinion!! They also want to use unadjudicated criminal charges against him in order to secure a sentence of death. This means charges he was never charged, tried or convicted of can be used against him to sentence him to death! I just wanted to ask the CA if he even listened to or understood what he was saying or doing- did he realize that what he was doing was the utmost premeditated murder!! I wanted to ask him about his new baby and tell him about my baby, now grown and fighting for his life. I want to tell him how I hoped that no one would EVER work so hard to hurt his child as he is doing to hurt mine; to kill mine.....
Robert Green Ingersoll said "The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart".
I learned later this afternoon, that as I sat in a courtroom fighting for the life of my son, another friend has learned that her son took his life last night. I ask that as you hit your knees tonight, you keep them in your prayers as well.

Posted by: Best Case ()
Date: November 09, 2014 10:27PM

True justice for the victim would be for Wolfe to eat a shiv on the way out the door.

Posted by: SAINT WOLFE ()
Date: November 10, 2014 09:46PM

The morning of September 11, 2001, is forever etched into every American’s—and most of the world’s—conscience for the tenacious acts of 19 men who hijacked 4 commercial airliners to use them as missiles against freedom and progress.

There is no need for me to rehash the events of that day here.

To this day, the only individual to stand trial for this tragedy is Zacarias Moussaoui—a French national who was arrested in Minnesota on immigration charges nearly a month before the 9/11 attacks. FBI agents in Minnesota identified Moussaoui as a terrorist threat due a call regarding labeling his involvement in flight training suspicious. It was quite fortuitous that they were able to apprehend him on overstaying his visa when they did. After conferring with the French Intelligence Service, the FBI had reason to believe he was connected with Islamic militants, but had no idea what he was up to.

Then nearly 3,000 Americans met a fiery death.

On December 11, 2001, Moussaoui was indicted on six felonies related to the operations of September 11th and started a court process never devoid of drama. Finally, after three and a half years of legal wrangling, Moussaoui surprised the court by pleading guilty to the charges against him.

During the subsequent sentencing phase of his trial, Moussaoui was known for his frequent outbursts decrying the United States and expressing his satisfaction in the events of September 11th.

But even through his expressed guilt, absent remorse, and constant anti-American diatribe, the Virginia jury decided to spare his life last week.

By all accounts, Justin Wolfe was a good kid. He helped his single mother take care of his younger brother and sister while she worked to provide for the family. He was well-liked and popular with the ladies. He played sports and was a practicing Catholic in an affluent suburb of Washington, DC.

But in June 2002, 21-year-old Wolfe was sentenced to death by Virginia Judge Herman Whisenant Jr.

To see what led to this fall, we must travel back 15 months to March of 2001. For the past couple of years Wolfe and his friends have been heading a large drug ring in Northern Virginia, selling hundreds of pounds of marijuana to well-off disaffected teens. One of his partners—and the person who recruited Wolfe, Daniel Petrole—received a shipment of one hundred pounds of marijuana per month from a source in Seattle, Washington. These $360,000 shipments were then distributed to other dealers throughout the area, who would cut it into smaller portions and sell it to other small-time dealers. Petrole would front Wolfe several thousand dollars worth of pot at a time and allow Wolfe to pay him back once he had the money from selling it. Wolfe made a profit of up to $15,000 a month selling Petrole’s shipments—at the age of 19.

On the evening of March 15, 2001—the eve of Wolfe’s 20th birthday, Petrole was shot nine times at point-blank range by one of Wolfe’s friends, Owen Barber, while sitting in his car near affluent Manassas, Virginia. Barber fled the scene, ditching the murder weapon out the window of his car at a nearby intersection. Barber then went to join Wolfe at a Fairfax, Virginia nightclub to celebrate Wofe’s birthday. After Wolfe’s birthday, Barber fled to San Diego, California to try to allude the long arm of the law indefinitely. The police ended up finding the murder weapon, a 9mm Smith & Wesson, and immediately linked it to Barber. Law enforcement ended up following Barber’s then-girlfriend, to Southern California and arresting him for murder on April 5th.

None of these facts are disputed. What is disputed, however, is Wolfe’s involvement in the crime.

Barber plead guilty to the murder in exchange for a first degree murder charge and his testimony against Wolfe, claiming it was he who ordered the killing of Petrole. Wolfe was arrested on capital murder charges on April 30th.

In Wolfe’s subsequent trial, evidence was presented that showed several cell phone calls between Wolfe and Barber before and after the murder as well as a debt of just over $80,000 owed by Wolfe to Petrole. Barber testified that Wolfe had agreed to forgive a $3,000 debt Barber owed him and an additional $10,000 in exchange for the hit on Petrole. Also testifying at the trial were Jennifer Pasquariello, the girlfriend who fled with Barber, and Regina Zeuner who was a close friend of Wolfe’s. In exchange for their testimony, Pasquariello and Zeuner had charges of accessory after the fact of murder and misdemeanor drug possession, respectively, dropped by the prosecution.

It took the jury only an hour to convict Wolfe of capital murder and sentence him to death.

To this day, Wolfe professes his innocence and is in the process of appeals, though the state of Virginia is trying to hurry an execution date.

These two cases have more similarities than one might think: both rely on purely circumstantial evidence, neither defendant actually killed anyone, and both cases were tried by a jury of their peers in northeast Virginia.

But the contrasts are striking.

Wolfe’s alleged involvement only resulted in the death of one person; Moussaoui’s involvement killed thousands. Moussaoui confessed and plead guilty to his charges; Wolfe maintains his innocence to this day. Wolfe had no history of violence or being anything other than a pot dealer; Moussaoui had enough ties to militant Islam and open hatred for the West to alert the FBI.

So why is a 19-year-old slated to die for a conviction that was reached solely on the testimony of the actual killer, who had reached an agreement with the prosecution to spare his own life, while a professed and unremorseful accomplice to the deaths of 2,986 people is spared the needle?

This is a clear indictment on the application of the death penalty in America. If we are able to decide another human’s existence, shouldn’t it be consistent? These are not isolated incidents. For further evidence one need look no further than the disparity between blacks on death row compared to other races or how many of those sentenced to die had to use court-appointed public defenders. It is clear that a “mitigating circumstance” to the death penalty in America is belonging to a higher social caste.

There are many problems that I have with the death penalty, but they don’t have to apply to this argument. All I am saying is that if state-sponsored execution is to remain legal, the administration of it must be more consistent. If not, then the Virginia courts have just decided that the life of one drug dealer in suburban Washington, DC, is more valuable than those of nearly three thousand othe

Posted by: No One Cares! ()
Date: November 10, 2014 09:48PM

curious Wrote:
> Did anyone else hear Elliott in the Morning
> talking about Justin Wolfe (sitting on death row
> for allegedly killing a Centreville drug dealer)
> on DC101? I caught the tail end of his mom
> talking to Elliott, but I wasn't sure exactly what
> the context of the conversation was/why he was
> featuring the story on his show. Are there new
> updates in the case?

and you are BORING us to death!

Posted by: OFFICAL NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ()
Date: November 11, 2014 11:19PM

lice investigate possible drug link, search for suspect

Police are searching for a Fairfax man in connection with the March 15 shooting death of a former Centreville resident.

Daniel "Danny" R. Petrole Jr., 21, was found dead at about 11 p.m. March 15 by Prince William County police responding to reports of a shooting at his home, 12469 Hadrian Court, in Bristow.

Petrole, who was described by friends and family as loving and "extremely generous," died at the scene of gunshot wounds. Police found Petrole in his car, parked in front of his Prince William home.

Officer Dennis Mangan, police spokesman, said police have warrants charging Owen Merton Barber IV with murder and use of a firearm while committing a felony.

Barber, whose last known address is in Chantilly, is described as a white male with brown hair and hazel eyes, possibly wearing glasses.

The 21-year-old is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs about 175 pounds. He was last seen driving a dark gray 1993 two-door Honda Civic with Virginia license plate YKA-4190.

When asked how Barber was connected to Petrole's death, Mangan said they had located the red car seen leaving the scene and the gun found near the scene and "all that put together led us to the suspect." The suspect was also connected through "physical evidence" at the crime scene.

Mangan said officers are investigating whether drugs played a role in the shooting.

A search of Petrole's house turned up more than $50,000 in cash, more than 50 pounds of marijuana and about 1,000 Ecstasy pills, Mangan said.

Petrole's roommate, Walter Paul Gunning Jr., 22, was arrested in Fairfax County on Prince William warrants for two counts of possession with intent to distribute.

Mangan said officers do not believe Gunning was involved in the shooting. No other arrests have been made in connection to this case. Mangan added that the case is ongoing and further charges may follow.

According to court records, the red car seen fleeing the scene made a U-turn on Braemar Parkway, and officers later found a 9 mm handgun in the intersection of Braemar Parkway and Burghead Drive.

The gun, which had a scratched serial number, has not been positively connected to Petrole's death.

Court records indicate police took the gun to a lab and "raised" the serial number. Ownership of the gun was traced to a Centreville woman who told officers she had not seen the gun since she left her then-husband last July, court records show.

The woman said she had reported the missing gun to Fairfax County officers after her ex-husband told her he had gotten rid of the gun.

She also told police her ex-husband sold marijuana and often used the gun while collecting money owed him for drugs and allowed friends to use the gun to collect drug debts, according to court records.

The ex-husband has not been charged with any crime in the case. He told investigators he had several parties last summer and afterward noticed the gun was missing but did not think it worthwhile to report it, according to court records.

At the time of his death, Petrole was working part-time at Secret Garden Florist in Herndon and studying business at Northern Virginia Community College.

He was a 1998 graduate of Centreville High School and attended Marshall University in West Virginia.

Born Oct. 26, 1979, Petrole was the oldest of three sons of Jane A. and Daniel R. Petrole, of Virginia Run in Centreville, where Petrole grew up. Petrole's father is an agent with the Secret Service, and his mother was a pre-school teacher for many years.

In addition to his parents, Petrole is survived by his brothers, Johnny and Bobby Petrole, both of Centreville, and his grandparents, Doris and Bob Petrole, of Naples, Fla. He is also survived by his girlfriend of eight years Jenny Scott, of Fairfax, whom he dated since they were in eighth-grade.

Jane Petrole, when reached by phone at her home Monday, said her son was an avid soccer player and an active member of Centreville Presbyterian Church.

She said he also loved the outdoors and volunteered at Miriam's Kitchen, a soup kitchen in Washington, D.C.

"He just had the biggest heart in the world," she said.

Petrole's aunt Jo Little, who lives in Tennessee, said she spent several years living with her sister Jane, and, to her, Petrole was like a little brother.

The last time Little saw him was Thanksgiving, and he was gathering a food basket for a needy family.

Instead of a bag of food, "Danny bought a month's worth of groceries for their Thanksgiving basket. Ten or 15 bags of groceries.

"That was his nature," Little said. "We're all just devastated [by his death]."

When asked how the family was dealing with the death of Petrole, his uncle Jim Little said they were relying on a whole network of friends and family.

But, Little said, the fact that Petrole always told his family how much he appreciated them is a help.

"I was always taken aback by how easily and freely he told people he loved them," Little said.

Another friend of the family who had known Petrole since kindergarten spoke of his warm smile and wonderful sense of humor.

"He had the sweetest heart you could imagine," said the woman, who asked to be identified as Claire.

Posted by: MILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB LINK ()
Date: November 11, 2014 11:23PM

Posted by: MILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB LINK ()
Date: November 11, 2014 11:23PM

Posted by: just in mom ()
Date: November 11, 2014 11:30PM

TYhey had a wedding thinking his a saint and a picture of baby justin so they think he was NOT GUITY
Attachments:
etfffff.jpg
BABY JUSTIN WOLFE.jpg

Posted by: Cute kid ()
Date: November 12, 2014 08:42AM

Too bad his parents damaged him so much that he turned to dealing drugs and murder.

Posted by: bitch45746 ()
Date: November 20, 2014 02:57PM

I personally know justin and his family very very well. Grew up with them and everything you're saying about him is utterly disgusting. His parents did not damage him at all and he's very much innocent. FUCK YOU ALL.

Posted by: Ex Sussex Inmate ()
Date: November 20, 2014 09:44PM

bitch45746 Wrote:
> I personally know justin and his family very very
> well. Grew up with them and everything you're
> saying about him is utterly disgusting. His
> parents did not damage him at all and he's very
> much innocent. FUCK YOU ALL.

I know Justina better than you! He knows how to suck dick anfd he even tossed my salad. I fucked him several times inside the shower until his asshole bled. He is a true punk faggott.

Posted by: update on ()
Date: November 23, 2014 06:22PM

awww
Justin mom is in Africa now lol

One of the first schools we visited...many of these children are orphans but they still are happy...very humbling to see how they live,learn and love......

Made it to Uganda. My quote of the day:
Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
— Greg Anderson.
This is going to be a great journey......
157 people like this
Attachments:
justin wolfe.jpg

Posted by: adorable ()
Date: November 23, 2014 07:17PM

Killer smile

Posted by: Juillo C ()
Date: November 26, 2014 07:43PM

I wish Justin a happy thanksgiving hope u come to SUllax soon i herd u like up the ass and u like me im Lantino

Posted by: Sussex biatch ()
Date: December 02, 2014 10:29PM

Why are u still at the Price William jail? Cum back to Sussex and be my BIATCHHH

Posted by: gGutiy ()
Date: December 09, 2014 09:18PM

when does he get out?

Posted by: just in mom ()
Date: December 09, 2014 09:52PM

It is hard to believe that this will be the 3rd Christmas since Justin Wolfe's conviction was vacated and it was ordered that he be retried or RELEASED in 120 days. I thank you all for the continued support you have shown us through it all. The many prayers, the kind words and good thoughts help us carry this cross every day and my family is so grateful for each of you. As you are writing out your Christmas cards this year, please consider one for Justin to help him get throu...

Posted by: rip DADDY ()
Date: December 10, 2014 11:30AM

ffx city Wrote:
> RIP Danny

Another christmas will pass by where Danny is dead

Posted by: Daddy ()
Date: December 10, 2014 08:30PM

Wonder what Danny would be doing if he was alive

Posted by: mama justin ()
Date: January 05, 2015 11:50AM

It was 2 years ago today. We had to borrow my neighbor's car because we no longer had the van to fit everyone in one car and we all wanted to be together to pick up Justin Wolfe after 12 years of fighting to prove his innocence. It was ordered that he be released at 5 PM on 1/3/13. I spent the day getting ready for his return; bought some new clothes for him because his old clothes would no longer fit, got groceries, and tried to get to Mass to thank God for answered prayers, but unfortunately got into my first accident in 17 years and missed the service. It was surreal to think he would finally be coming home! But at 4:15, as we were driving to the courthouse to pick him up, to finally hug him after so many years, I got a call from our attorney to come to her office instead. She told me that our Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli issued a stay of that order, so Justin would not be coming home. I will never forget the look on the faces of my family. We were heartbroken. It was cruel and unusual punishment for all of us! I can only imagine how Justin felt to come within 45 minutes of an opened door, only to have it close once again..
We have faced 2 Christmases since then, Justin still missing from the table. We have faced many hearings, only to see how broken our system is, how unfair this whole thing is! We visit weekly, a 20 minute skype visit at the jail. He is the bravest person I have ever met; never complains and does his best to make this easy on us, because he knows that in a way, we are all 'doing time', suffering through the system.
This past year, I have read of many wrongful convictions, many prisoners released and though I am so happy for them, it can be frustrating to read of cases so similar to Justin's, but with a better outcome. I have to believe our time will come. I can only hope it will be soon.
"Hope is a good thing. Maybe even the best of things and good things never die." Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption. We will continue to hope.
Thanks to all who were able to send cards for Justin and thanks for your continued support and prayers. Holidays are hard, but knowing your love and support makes this cross easier to bear. Maybe next Christmas, we can finally be together. I hope for Freedom in '15!

Posted by: Jim Jones ()
Date: January 05, 2015 01:09PM

Why don't Justin's clothes fit him any longer? Is he bigger or smaller?

Posted by: reaper ()
Date: January 05, 2015 02:58PM

Hey mama justin. Fuck you and your family. I can only hope justin has been abused and fucked up the ass many many many times and many more to come. Fuck you and your family. I'm very happy knowing your family is suffering. Suffer some more and shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Tom Wolfe ()
Date: January 05, 2015 07:06PM

reaper Wrote:
> Hey mama justin. Fuck you and your family. I can
> only hope justin has been abused and fucked up the
> ass many many many times and many more to come.
> Fuck you and your family. I'm very happy knowing
> your family is suffering. Suffer some more and
> shut the fuck up.

Very well stated. Hopefully those two year old clothes will sit in a drawer for another 40 years.

Posted by: quass ()
Date: January 05, 2015 07:07PM

Do you think Justin is gay now? He has been having gay sex since 2001

Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: March 02, 2015 10:52PM

Guess I'm not getting all the vitriol toward Wolfe's family (if that's who they are). They didn't do anything. Sound like a bunch of Petrole apologists.

Posted by: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ()
Date: March 03, 2015 02:12AM

March 2001, Justin Wolfe, age 19, making $15,000 PROFIT each month selling marijuana, before taxes we assume.

June 2002, Justin Wolfe, age 21, is sentenced to death.

March 2015, Justin Wolfe, age 33, has missed out on life and approaches middle age behind bars.

Lesson learned, kids?

Posted by: RIP Danny Petrole ()
Date: March 15, 2015 10:10PM

RIP Danny Petrole HE WAS shot by Wolfe 14 years ago today

Date: March 15, 2015 10:15PM

I have not updated in a while, though a lot has happened in the past few months, but I have been trying to process it all. Now that it is Lent, I am reminded to "give up" something, so I will give this suffering up and remember God is in charge! Maybe some of the recent activity had to be, in order for things to get better.
In November, one of Justin's appointed attorneys had to step down due to conflicts. We asked for another to be appointed, but the judge refused. A few weeks later, one of his other attorneys, from the Capital Defenders Office took a new job with the American Bar Association, so we were down to just Kimberly....We again asked for another appointment, but the judge again refused. Thankfully, we got a new lawyer appointed from the Capital Defenders office, so we again had 2- which is required in a capital case. So the 2 + months we had only one was against Justin's constitutional rights, but apparently the judge did not care about that.....
In February, we received some good news. Our judge had been appointed to a higher court, which meant we get a new one, giving hope to better rulings. Though we have not yet been in front of this new judge, I pray he has a more just eye than our previous one.
Last week, I learned that Kimberly was appointed to take the place of the judge we lost, though of course, not in our court room. Kimberly has been amazing and a strong leader for Justin's team. She treated us like family and worked tirelessly for my son. We will really miss her and it is frightening to think we have to now find a new lawyer, to start over. But one of the things we had hoped to come of all of this, was that this would never happen to another family, that no family would suffer the injustice we have due to this kind of misconduct. Though it is a great loss to us, with Kimberly on the bench, that goal can be accomplished. I trust she will be a fair, and just judge and Prince William county desperately needs her.
For us, it means that most likely the trial set for August will be delayed due to all of the new people on board from Justin's team to the new judge! It means another holiday season without him home, another birthday in jail for a crime you did not do....
"A setback is a setup for a come back" ~ author unknown
Justin's birthday is coming up soon. I know that mail is the brightest part of the day when you are in jail- especially if you don't belong there! I am sure he really could use the encouragement and support at this time. All of these changes are unsettling for us, so I can't imagine how he must be feeling ( he always maintains his positive outlook for us, but I know this one is tough!)
He is still not allowed to have cards, but if you can send cards for his birthday or just cards of encouragement to my home- 13205 Shady Ridge Lane Fairfax, VA 22033- I will make sure he gets to read them when his lawyers visit on his birhtday.
It is hard to believe that it was 2010 when his case was first overturned. I never dreamed we would still be in this battle so many years later. My son should be home!! I do believe he will be, one day, I just hope that day comes soon. We are tired, tired, tired, so we need to be brave, brave, brave! What we have been through is cruel and unusual punishment...I continue to hope and pray that Justin will soon see the freedom he deserves.
Lent is a time of reflection and renewal. May we reflect on the true meaning of Easter and the lessons Jesus came to teach us- "Love one another as I have loved you", and "Whatever you do to the least of my brothers, you do to Me" are just a few. May we remember His last words- Forgive them for they know not what they do, and remember His teachings- He came to teach us about Love, compassion and forgiveness, even to love our enemies- and I think that means we can't kill them! He, too was innocent and executed....He gave His life to show us a better way. We have to keep up the fight to end this cycle of violence we call the death penalty and remember that ALL life is sacred! We have to be better than those we lock up!
Help me make his birthday the best it can be with cards and support! Thank you for your continued support and for keeping us in your prayers as we do each of you.

Posted by: yuppski ()
Date: March 16, 2015 12:19PM

RIP Danny Petrole Wrote:
> RIP Danny Petrole HE WAS shot by Wolfe 14 years
> ago today

Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Posted by: Roy B. ()
Date: March 16, 2015 12:53PM

This is now basically about a prosecutor's trial case record and nothing more.
This is about typical prosecutor's winning high profile cases and going into private practice and getting hired by big time established law firms.
It's the only reason this case is being carried on for this many years.

Wolfe served a long sentence and that is that.

Now it's only about the publicity of the Judge's and the court system and is a total waste of taxpayers money. The county that is handling this case now needs to move on to new cases - drug dealers, rape cases, assaults, sex offenders, car jackings and crack down on "real crimes" that are currently on their docket.

Proceed to putting current tax dollars to use and go after the criminals in this decade.

Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: March 16, 2015 04:55PM

Justin didn't kill anyone.

Posted by: neighor ()
Date: April 25, 2015 05:05PM

He killed someone

Posted by: justin55 ()
Date: May 05, 2015 05:42PM

05/01/2015 2:00PM Motion - Other Pre-Trial 6
58 05/01/2015 2:00PM Quash

Posted by: jDTxX ()
Date: May 05, 2015 05:46PM

download (1)

His 34 and looks like a 39 years old jail is aging him;\. go to find how-old.net
Attachments:
download (1).jpg

Posted by: jvnvn ()
Date: May 30, 2015 05:12PM

I HATE HIM SO MUCHHHHH

Posted by: Abs ()
Date: June 01, 2015 11:36PM

justin has learned to love the Alabama Blacksnakes.

Posted by: Terri S ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:09PM

So proud of my baby girl! It seems like yesterday we brought her home! She has overcome many obstacles as she made her journey through school, and it was not always 'easy'. She has kept us entertained from the beginning and I can't wait to see what her future will bring. After 30+ years of back to school nights and too many volunteer hours to count, I am done! What a week- welcoming my new granddaughter into the world on Wednesday, then graduating my youngest child on Thursday! I am exhausted, but blessed!
Justin Wolfe sister graduate high school

Posted by: She didnt ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:10PM

she was like 4 when Justin Was locked up lol. She like C+ in looks

Posted by: terri ST ()
Date: July 04, 2015 01:14AM

I am touched and richly blessed by the thoughts and prayers sent up for us today. They are WORKING! Our new judge is very fair and thoughtful. He questioned both sides and wants to fully understand before making his rulings. That said, we won almost everything we asked for today. Most of the motions had to do with failure on the part of the prosecution to turn over evidence. It was a long hearing- 4 hours for 9 motions- which was exhausting, but the hardest part was trying to set a trial date...They are asking for January 2017! frown emoticon We had thought Oct 2016 so finding out it would be another 3 months on top of the 3 years + we have already waited for this "speedy trial" is painful to think about. I do understand that our new team- who I think are amazing- need the time to 'catch up' and prepare. They are new to the over 110,000 documents that needs to be digested and prepared in order to save my son, but the reality of facing another year and a half is hard for me to think about for my son and his 'free' family- for we too are not really free until this is over. Justin is amazing! No complaints, though I can see the sadness and frustration of missing his little sister's childhood as Lindsay graduates high school ( she was only 4 when he left), missing his siblings lives as he was held in isolation, another new baby in the family he cannot hold, the snuggle of this newborn baby never enjoyed. But he does not complain and tries hard to hide the hurt. My faith tells me we will all be ok, maybe not today, but one day. In the meantime, we continue to fight, to hope and to pray that somehow we can make a difference. Next week, I will stand with my friends at the supreme court for the annual Fast and Vigil. We "starve for justice" from June 29- July 2, with a 'teach in' each evening to help spread the word about how the death penalty is just bad policy! How the death penalty does nothing to help the healing that is needed in the aftermath of heinous crime, and how we need to do better, that we can protect society without taking part in another murder (execution)! We cannot kill people to prove that killing is wrong...we are supposed to be better than those we lock up! Maya Angelou said "I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it". I am forever changed by what happened to my family, but I pray I can do something positive with my pain, to make a difference. Maybe by helping someone take another look at the death penalty and realize how wrong it is. Maybe I can help another young person think twice about the choices they make... It is only then that I know we have not suffered in vain. If you are in DC this week, stop by the Supreme Court and say hello! Here is a link to the Annual Starvin' for Justice: Fast and Vigil

Posted by: Danny Petrole ()
Date: July 05, 2015 02:17AM

I am still dead because of you.

Live your prison torment. Then die.

Posted by: FFXU Entertainment Director ()
Date: July 05, 2015 09:27AM

Hmmm... So Lindsay is over 18 now? That makes her eligible for attending the FFXU parties where she can provide the kind of entertainment that Justin has been giving his cellmates! We need a pic. With her tits out.

Posted by: FffLindsay ()
Date: July 10, 2015 03:42PM

She not hot

FFXU Entertainment Director Wrote:
> Hmmm... So Lindsay is over 18 now? That makes her
> eligible for attending the FFXU parties where she
> can provide the kind of entertainment that Justin
> has been giving his cellmates! We need a pic.
> With her tits out.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: I Dub Thee... ()
Date: July 10, 2015 05:40PM

... Butterface.

Posted by: bob McDonnell ()
Date: August 11, 2015 11:29AM

The awkward moment when Justin wolfe got his case appeal and I can't

Posted by: The Irony ()
Date: August 11, 2015 08:16PM

The irony of the Wolfe situation is that those who should have raised him properly and stepped in when they saw his lifestyle are also condemned to a life of misery as he rots in prison.

Posted by: bnbgj ()
Date: September 06, 2015 06:25PM

can someone explain who justin wolfe is

Posted by: Maureen McDonnell ()
Date: September 06, 2015 06:59PM

bob McDonnell Wrote:
> The awkward moment when Justin wolfe got his case
> appeal and I can't

SCOTUS Chief Justice overturns appellate court, allows McDonnell to stay out of jail pending appeal, which the SCOTUS appears to be willing to hear. The criteria for allowing all this is that there is a decent (50/50 or better) chance the verdict will be overturned. Sucks to be you.

Posted by: Salad Tosser ()
Date: September 06, 2015 09:01PM

bnbgj Wrote:
> can someone explain who justin wolfe is

He currently is licking and sucking a large African Americans asshole while stroking his penis and swallowing his cum. He has been doing this since incarcerated.

Posted by: Terri S ()
Date: September 16, 2015 08:12PM

Today was an emergency hearing to ask for a "compassionate furlough" for Justin to attend his grandmother's funeral. His lawyer did a great job and I am so grateful that he took time to ask for this for him. He pointed out that this was Justin's only grandmother (my mother died when I was 8 years old) and explained the close relationship he had with her, spending holidays with her and the family until he turned himself in and how she lived with us for a little while when he was young. He explained how Justin has been a "model" inmate with NO disciplinary issues in the 14 years he has been held. He addressed the fact that at this point he is considered 'innocent until proven guilty' and how he has waited 14 years for a fair trial. He reminded that the Federal courts stated he was not a flight risk, or a danger to society, the state court did not find him a flight risk, but denied bond due to the gravity of the charges he faces. The prosecutor argued that he HAD to be on good behavior BECAUSE he was incarcerated and was facing a new trial, and stated concern that Justin would be out in the community and the risk of escape was there. Unfortunately, the motion was denied and Justin Wolfe will be denied the chance to properly say goodbye to his grandmother. It would have been a huge expense to the family in order for him to go, he would have been surrounded by guards and he would not have been allowed contact with the family any way, but at least he would have been able to be there, which he wanted.
We are back in court next Thursday for other issues, related to the case. Thank you for your prayers and constant support.
Rest in peace dear Edith, know we will hold you close in mind and heart, and will never forget your beautiful smile.

Posted by: tgggg ()
Date: September 16, 2015 08:12PM

Alexis Carrel says"All of us at certain moments of our lives, need to accept advice and receive help from other people". Today I ask for your help in the form of prayer as we face another day in court for another hearing today. 4 motions to be heard. Thank you for your continued support as we face another day in the fight for Justice for Justin...

Posted by: Rest in prison ()
Date: September 16, 2015 08:58PM

Terri S Wrote:
> Today was an emergency hearing to ask for a
> "compassionate furlough" for Justin to attend his
> grandmother's funeral. His lawyer did a great job
> and I am so grateful that he took time to ask for
> this for him. He pointed out that this was
> Justin's only grandmother (my mother died when I
> was 8 years old) and explained the close
> relationship he had with her, spending holidays
> with her and the family until he turned himself in
> and how she lived with us for a little while when
> he was young. He explained how Justin has been a
> "model" inmate with NO disciplinary issues in the
> 14 years he has been held. He addressed the fact
> that at this point he is considered 'innocent
> until proven guilty' and how he has waited 14
> years for a fair trial. He reminded that the
> Federal courts stated he was not a flight risk, or
> a danger to society, the state court did not find
> him a flight risk, but denied bond due to the
> gravity of the charges he faces. The prosecutor
> argued that he HAD to be on good behavior BECAUSE
> he was incarcerated and was facing a new trial,
> and stated concern that Justin would be out in the
> community and the risk of escape was there.
> Unfortunately, the motion was denied and Justin
> Wolfe will be denied the chance to properly say
> goodbye to his grandmother. It would have been a
> huge expense to the family in order for him to go,
> he would have been surrounded by guards and he
> would not have been allowed contact with the
> family any way, but at least he would have been
> able to be there, which he wanted.
> We are back in court next Thursday for other
> issues, related to the case. Thank you for your
> prayers and constant support.
> Rest in peace dear Edith, know we will hold you
> close in mind and heart, and will never forget
> your beautiful smile.

Any status on whether Danny has been able to attend any of his relatives funerals since your son had him killed for drug money. May you live a long and healthy life and hopefully Justin is still locked up when you go.

Posted by: crystal ball ()
Date: September 16, 2015 09:45PM

Terri S Wrote:
> Today was an emergency hearing to ask for a
> "compassionate furlough" for Justin to attend his
> grandmother's funeral. His lawyer did a great job
> and I am so grateful that he took time to ask for
> this for him. He pointed out that this was
> Justin's only grandmother (my mother died when I
> was 8 years old) and explained the close
> relationship he had with her, spending holidays
> with her and the family until he turned himself in
> and how she lived with us for a little while when
> he was young. He explained how Justin has been a
> "model" inmate with NO disciplinary issues in the
> 14 years he has been held. He addressed the fact
> that at this point he is considered 'innocent
> until proven guilty' and how he has waited 14
> years for a fair trial. He reminded that the
> Federal courts stated he was not a flight risk, or
> a danger to society, the state court did not find
> him a flight risk, but denied bond due to the
> gravity of the charges he faces. The prosecutor
> argued that he HAD to be on good behavior BECAUSE
> he was incarcerated and was facing a new trial,
> and stated concern that Justin would be out in the
> community and the risk of escape was there.
> Unfortunately, the motion was denied and Justin
> Wolfe will be denied the chance to properly say
> goodbye to his grandmother. It would have been a
> huge expense to the family in order for him to go,
> he would have been surrounded by guards and he
> would not have been allowed contact with the
> family any way, but at least he would have been
> able to be there, which he wanted.
> We are back in court next Thursday for other
> issues, related to the case. Thank you for your
> prayers and constant support.
> Rest in peace dear Edith, know we will hold you
> close in mind and heart, and will never forget
> your beautiful smile.

I guess those are the things you don't think about possibly missing out on when you are counting drug proceeds and planning murders

Date: September 29, 2015 06:09PM

Terri Steinberg "now we are going to have to spend untold amounts of tax payers money on retrying a case we should have gotten right in the first place with simple procedures" ~ Mike May Retrying this case will also bring pain and suffering to the victim's family and as well as ours as we relive this nightmare......

Posted by: IF May wins Justin wolfe wins ()
Date: September 29, 2015 06:11PM

Posted by: Justin wolfee ()
Date: October 06, 2015 10:04PM

I love having her mommy as a friend on facebook. SHE THINKS HER KIDS LOVE MASTERBATE IS NOT GUITY
Attachments:
12109270_10153099425902036_2988877787219382213_n.jpg

Posted by: Middle Aged Justin ()
Date: October 07, 2015 12:09AM

Any recent photos? He might be balding by now.

Posted by: VOTE FOR HIM ()
Date: October 27, 2015 03:55PM

Election Day Wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-poli
> tics/prosecutor-who-sent-dc-sniper-to-death-row-fi
> ghts-for-job-after-47-years/2015/10/27/c5911330-7b
> e9-11e5-beba-927fd8634498_story.html

I know his a Democrat but i want everyone to vote for him. the other guy want to free him

Posted by: only in america ()
Date: October 31, 2015 06:05PM

Becuase his white he will get out if the fucking Republican May wins

Posted by: inmate number 2068415 ()
Date: November 03, 2015 10:07PM

GOOD WE CAN HAVE MORE SEX. HE LIKES HAVING SEX WITH ME

Posted by: Suffox Inmate ()
Date: November 04, 2015 09:56PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CmOw5MY0E

this is how I fell when I herd his coming back. He very good in oral , but he loves it when my Black juicy dick is on his ass, he has a smalll dick so i dont like it as much his small dick is on m big black hole

Posted by: mama wolfe ()
Date: November 11, 2015 11:17PM

hank you so much for the prayers that carried us through the hearing last Thursday. Sorry for the delay in posting, but it was a rough day and it has taken me a few days to process.
There were 7 motions to be discussed. This judge still asks a lot of questions of both sides and tries to understand exactly what is being asked, and why, and then tries to make a fair ruling. This is more than we saw with our previous judge and for that we are grateful. With a few of the motions, the judge decided that he wanted to wait until closer to trial to rule. There were 3 motions that were asking to take the death penalty off the table. One motion referenced that the death penalty was arbitrary in this case because of where this case is located. Since this case is being tried in Manassas, by a Fairfax prosecutor, the chances of seeking a death sentence is greater since Fairfax and Prince William are 2 counties more likely and most often will seek the death penalty in VA. If this was being tried in a different county, this would most likely not be a death penalty case. So it can be considered unconstitutional due to the arbitrary way the death penalty is meted out here in PWC and Fairfax. Though I did not expect to win these motions about taking death off the table, it was hard to sit there and watch them argue to keep the option to kill Justin Wolfe available- with him sitting right there and me sitting behind him!! I kept having flashbacks of my little boy, playing ball with his brother; bouncing a basketball with one hand while carrying Brittany on his hip; playing computer with Lindsay and taking Tina to a Girl Scout father/daughter dance because she did not want to hurt any feelings by asking her dad or stepdad to go, so at 15 years old, he volunteered to take her, and he did. But they want to have the option to kill him, and it was hard to watch and hear....
This is what the death penalty is - a premeditated murder on the highest level; a legalization of the same crime we lock people up for which only creates another family of innocent victims! After 17 days of hearing the stories of my friends on the Journey of Hope, reliving with each other the pain we have suffered caused by violence, it was a tough day in court. I am grateful for the prayers and support I feel from so many, from all over. I know my family can do anything with faith and friendship and we are blessed to have both!
Our next hearing will be Feb 11, 2016, which is a long way off, but scheduled so far out because some people have holidays to celebrate. Though my family will embrace the holidays as best as we can, we will again have to face these family celebrations with an empty chair at the table. Sadly, that fact is not considered when scheduling hearing dates.... I know God's plan for our life exceeds the circumstances of one day, so I will continue to hope, trust and praise my way through this storm! Thank you for praying along with me.

Posted by: v\vv ()
Date: December 20, 2015 12:56AM

It is hard to believe it has been 4 holiday seasons we have had to face since Justin Wolfe had his convictions vacated. He has now served 5,332 days for a crime he did not commit! I thank you all for the continued support you have shown us through it all. The many prayers, the kind words and good thoughts help us carry this cross every day and my family is so grateful for each of you. As you are writing out your Christmas cards this year, please consider one for Justin to help him get through another holiday without his freedom and his family. This time of year wears heavy on my family, and we pray that soon we can all be together again.
Justin is still not allowed cards at this jail, but you can send them to my home at
13205 Shady Ridge Lane
Fairfax, VA 22033
and our friend, Claire will bring them to him to read and then take them back to save for when he is finally free to keep them.
I know every family has their struggles, and holidays can be very difficult for some- maybe missing a family member who could not be there, or dealing with difficult family situations, financial situations- we all have a cross to bear! But as you sit with your family this year, be grateful for the time together and please say a prayer for the many families who will be missing a loved one at their table this year.
Life is not about what you get, but what you give. I am so grateful for all that you have given us in the form of support and prayers.
Happy holidays, my friends!

Posted by: L99pk ()
Date: December 20, 2015 04:24PM

#1 Bitch, no one cares about your white trash family ordeals.

#2 Would you hand-deliver my card that read "Die faggot!" on the inside?

Posted by: The Wolfe of Taking it up the As ()
Date: December 20, 2015 04:55PM

v\vv Wrote:
> It is hard to believe it has been 4 holiday
> seasons we have had to face since Justin Wolfe had
> his convictions vacated. He has now served 5,332
> days for a crime he did not commit! I thank you
> all for the continued support you have shown us
> through it all. The many prayers, the kind words
> and good thoughts help us carry this cross every
> day and my family is so grateful for each of you.
> As you are writing out your Christmas cards this
> year, please consider one for Justin to help him
> get through another holiday without his freedom
> and his family. This time of year wears heavy on
> my family, and we pray that soon we can all be
> together again.
> Justin is still not allowed cards at this jail,
> but you can send them to my home at
> 13205 Shady Ridge Lane
> Fairfax, VA 22033
> and our friend, Claire will bring them to him to
> read and then take them back to save for when he
> is finally free to keep them.
> I know every family has their struggles, and
> holidays can be very difficult for some- maybe
> missing a family member who could not be there, or
> dealing with difficult family situations,
> financial situations- we all have a cross to bear!
> But as you sit with your family this year, be
> grateful for the time together and please say a
> prayer for the many families who will be missing a
> loved one at their table this year.
> Life is not about what you get, but what you give.
> I am so grateful for all that you have given us in
> the form of support and prayers.
> Happy holidays, my friends!

Best way to get through a rough holiday season is some good weed, particularly if you can get out of paying for it.

Posted by: Big Bubbs ()
Date: December 20, 2015 06:05PM

The Wolfe of Taking it up the As Wrote:
--------------------------------------------------
> v\vv Wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------
> > It is hard to believe it has been 4 holiday
> > seasons we have had to face since Justin Wolfe had
> > his convictions vacated. He has now served 5,332
> > days for a crime he did not commit! I thank you
> > all for the continued support you have shown us
> > through it all. The many prayers, the kind words
> > and good thoughts help us carry this cross every
> > day and my family is so grateful for each of you.
> > As you are writing out your Christmas cards this
> > year, please consider one for Justin to help him
> > get through another holiday without his freedom
> > and his family. This time of year wears heavy on
> > my family, and we pray that soon we can all be together again.
> > Justin is still not allowed cards at this jail,
> > but you can send them to my home at
> > 13205 Shady Ridge Lane
> > Fairfax, VA 22033
> > and our friend, Claire will bring them to him to
> > read and then take them back to save for when he
> > is finally free to keep them.
> > I know every family has their struggles, and
> > holidays can be very difficult for some- maybe
> > missing a family member who could not be there, or
> > dealing with difficult family situations,
> > financial situations- we all have a cross to bear!
> > But as you sit with your family this year, be
> > grateful for the time together and please say a
> > prayer for the many families who will be missing a
> > loved one at their table this year.
> > Life is not about what you get, but what you give.
> > I am so grateful for all that you have given us in
> > the form of support and prayers.
> > Happy holidays, my friends!
>
>
> Best way to get through a rough holiday season is
> some good weed, particularly if you can get out of paying for it.

Yo, my man, I got a hookup tip: Justin Wolfe, Inmate#: 5257384

Posted by: 309126 ()
Date: December 21, 2015 03:06PM

> Yo, my man, I got a hookup tip: Justin Wolfe,
> Inmate#: 5257384

Inmate# is 309126..... you's a lie

Posted by: Big Bubbs ()
Date: December 22, 2015 08:24PM

Thanks for the real inmate #

I had never read the actual court testimony until just now. Justin didn't pull the trigger, but his planned and deliberate actions directly caused the death of another human. The repeated cellphone calls to Owen Barber up until Danny's death and the single one after are the real "smoking gun".

Guilty:
http://www.imsurroundedbyidiots.com/people-on-death-row-in-virginia/justin-michael-wolfe/

Posted by: the dude mann ()
Date: February 13, 2016 11:05PM

meh...drove by Chantilly the other day and though...ol'Wolfe boy is still in Sussex I State Prison...must be fun in there LOL...anyway I wonder if he will get parole in 2057??

Posted by: justin mom ()
Date: February 18, 2016 09:56PM

Albert Sweitzer said “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others. ”
I want to thank all of you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers yesterday. These hearings are exhausting, most times disappointing and frightening. My son faces a death sentence, again, and to think that everything that happens inside those 4 walls will either bring him closer to home, here with us, or closer to losing him to the system. Knowing your prayers are with me, makes the courtroom easier to face. For that I am grateful.
Some of the motions we really expected to lose. For example, the motion to bar the Death Penalty Sentence Because the Death Penalty Violates Society’s Evolving Standards of Decency. Thanks to my fellow abolitionists, much progress has been made in our country towards ending this cycle of violence. Many states have abolished, or at least have a moratorium on the death penalty. There have been changes to death penalty law; it is recognized how the death penalty is rarely and arbitrarily applied, it is discriminatory, execution may be painful (drug companies have even refused to sell the US drugs because we were using them to kill people instead of help people!), and it goes against our 8th amendment rights and the standards of decency. The prosecution argued that the standards of decency change every year, and even though many states have abolished the death penalty, we do have it here in VA. So this motion was denied.
The motions last month for records of those testifying against Justin, were argued again this month, as requested, but no decision was made and will be addressed again next month. In other words, it will have taken at least 3 trips to this courthouse to get arrest records of those who were incarcerated with my son, who want to testify against him in order to 'help' themselves to a better deal. I can think of better ways to spend our tax dollars!
Double jeopardy was also argued. My son was found innocent in the higher courts; with the judge calling the actions of the prosecutors "not only unconstitutional in regards to due process, but abhorrent to the judicial process.” The judge to order my son released or re tried in 120 days. So why is he being tried again for this murder? Justin has spent almost half of his life fighting charges for which he has finally proven his innocence. The prosecutors argued that this finding left the door opened for re trial. The judge denied the motion, which we somewhat expected, but each denial, each time we go in there, we have hope that maybe this will be the last time, maybe this time we will find justice in that court room.
It is Lent. And these trips remind me to give up! Never on this fight, but to give up this cross to Our Heavenly Father. To let go and let God. Though I wish I had a better understanding of His Plan, and His timing, I have to Trust in Him. With the prayers and support of so many, we will be OK. I have to believe that. I am tired. I would love to have a "normal" life again, to see my children together and happy again, to see my son feel the freedom he has been denied for so long, to see him finally hold his niece and nephews for the first time. The time will come, just wish it was sooner. We go to trial January 2017. It is set to last a few months. I pray that we will see this nightmare end then (or before would be great too!)
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The
most certain way to succeed is always to just
try one more time. "- Thomas Edison
The next hearing in April 14. We will try again!
Thank you again for your continued support and prayers. Just as Simon helped Jesus carry His cross, you are the Simon to ours. May you have a blessed Lenten season and may we remember that Jesus was executed and innocent. He came to teach us better - it is time to learn the lesson!

Posted by: Big Bubba ()
Date: February 18, 2016 10:21PM

I enjoyed fucking your son in the shower at Sussex! He came in tight but left loosy goosy! LOL

Posted by: get serious ()
Date: February 19, 2016 09:45AM

Are you for real??

Justin will never ever see the light of day outside of a prison while still alive.

He will die in prison before he ever gets out. Either of old age, the needle, or shanked.

Posted by: happ ()
Date: March 24, 2016 02:00AM

March 17th, St Patrick's day, will be Justin Wolfe's 35th birthday. The last one we were able to celebrate with him home was 15 years ago, his 20th birthday. I pray this one is the last one he spends without his family by his side. Please help make his birthday the best it can be by sending a card or letter. Letters can go directly to him, cards need to be mailed to me, then carried in by our team for him to read and give back.
Cards can be sent to:
Terri Steinberg
13205 Shady Ridge lane
Fairfax, VA 22033
Letters can go directly to him. PM me if you need his address.
Thank you for helping me and him get through another birthday like this. Your support and prayers are the gift that keeps us strong!
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." ~ William James

Posted by: Still dead? ()
Date: March 26, 2016 06:09AM

Is Owen still dead? Wonder how his family is doing.

Posted by: hipp ()
Date: March 26, 2016 08:34AM

Just to let you know that there are many here who agree that this should be Justin's last birthday in prison. Hopefully, we're all wishing that well before another year passes that he comes out of confinement, preferably feet first in a box. We're all hoping it's a slow messy death on the shower floor.

He's already had a much longer life than the man for whom he was responsible for killing.

Posted by: Tax Payer Boi ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:24AM

Who is this Wolfe boy and why should I care? He is just an inmate somewhere, did the courts already spend my hard earned tax dollars on this inmate on his trial.

The money spent on this case should go to fix potholes and remove graffiti and such. Needle in his arm and move along.

Posted by: Did not see that coming ()
Date: March 29, 2016 06:27PM

Did not expect that. This whole thing is a tragedy for everyone. I feel awful for Petrole's family, and for the Wolfe family.

Posted by: came clean ()
Date: March 29, 2016 08:41PM

Avoided going back to death row.

In a four-page handwritten statement to the court, Wolfe essentially validated the prosecution’s consistent version of events: Wolfe and Owen Merton Barber IV decided to rob and kill Petrole because they knew he would have a large amount of cash and marijuana and feared that a robbery alone would invite revenge. Wolfe acknowledged that he owed Petrole tens of thousands of dollars from continuing drug transactions, and he said that he had planned to split the proceeds with Barber and erase a debt Barber owed him.

The statement, dated March 19, 2016, addresses Petrole’s parents, and concludes: “I am sorry for what I did to your son.”

Posted by: Into the frying pan ()
Date: March 29, 2016 08:51PM

Barber changed his testimony and got Wolfe removed from death row, which should nullify Barber's deal, putting him in line to fry.

Posted by: Amen ()
Date: March 29, 2016 09:15PM

Finally, it's over. Now we never have to hear about this cumstain ever again.

Posted by: hpMdu ()
Date: March 29, 2016 09:26PM

Let's hear from that ho-bag mom of his one more time.

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.