HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Go With With Hermes Reproduction Purses
Posted by: davidon ()
Date: April 09, 2014 10:26AM

Someone wise had once laughed and Hermes Birkin Replica that matching too much can be a fashion synthetic pas. I admit, I was an adolescent lady in middle school at the time, and I had no idea of any fashion rules. I had always had a difficult time of figuring out which colors went together, resulting in many morning before school to be a daunting task. I had decided that as long as my outfits completely matched that we was in the clear; well, not exactly. Now I know better, and have some color theory under my belt (thank you design class) and I can now put together outfits with ease, selecting colors that compliment, not only each other, but my skin tone as well. I don’t think anyone told Tamera Ecclestone of this rule, and you can see for yourself with the image above of her and her silver Hermes bag.

Okay, it’s actually a dreary Hermes Handbags bag, but it certainly looks silver to me with that shiny finish. Her dress is looking quite silver as well, and however some might like this match-y look, I don’t. I would have preferred to see her carrying a black Hermes designer bag, preferably with a matte finish, but most of all I would actually rather that she used a different dress. Her complexion is looking mighty fake next to these striking tones, and I don’t think she even finds out it! It’s a shame!

This forum powered by Phorum.