HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Political Endorsement - Chris Craddock
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: May 01, 2005 07:37PM

I see from a bunch or red signs in my area that a guy I went to school with is gunning for some clown I have little regard for so he can win the 47th state delegate district seat. I think that's for Chantilly so listen up, Cary.

Well, Chris Craddock is the guy I went to school with for I guess six years. He was always kind of a dick to people, really self-involved and self-elevated. That happens a lot to kids who take GT and AP courses so I won't hold it against him. He certainly wasn't the biggest dick at Oakton, everybody from oakton CO97 knows a guy named Chris Zeigler held and still holds the title "biggest dick ever produced by oakton", so Craddock isn't even in the necessary league.

But, the dude musta crammed hard to get political acumen because in HS he had next to shit for political brains. He may have been one of those class council kids but I can't remember. Those kids were a bunch of moron idealogues, so nobody ever listened to them.

I guess I'm really endorsing him because he can throw back the beers and the bong hits with the best of us. Or at least he could back then, if reputation holds. That's what we need around here - a republican who likes to party like a MOTHERFUCKER. A republican who says "PACK ANOTHER BOWL OR YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL".

Oh yeah I always thought if they made 'Oakton High Class of 97 - The Motion Picture' that Chris should play the school bully. It's not that he was a bully, I remember him as being sort of a big-talk-up, big-back-down kinda guy, but he has that freckled face and naturally sour facial expression we've come to love in our classic motion picture bullies.

Ok. So anyway, vote Craddock, but only for the wrong reasons. If you want to elect someone for the right reasons, vote for Gary Reese. Or Benedict 16.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2005 07:40PM by rstidman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Political Endorsement - Chris Craddock
Posted by: Pbech ()
Date: May 01, 2005 10:24PM

you should contact fox 5 news and ruin his campaign

Posted by: kklare ()
Date: May 02, 2005 04:17PM

Wow, Rob you pretty much nailed that one on the head. He's been canvassing around from what I heard and definitely is playing it up as good conservative christian.

Date: May 02, 2005 04:38PM

you and I know better kevin

wink wink nod nod

and yes, his site plays his affiliations with young life and God®, how he helps troubled youth now, how he's a devoted father and good husband. He's a teacher now or whatever so doesn't that count as helping troubled youth? all the kids I knew in HS were troubled. Deeply.

funny how he doesn't talk about gun rights along with all his other super-conservative values...I want my guns chris

Date: May 02, 2005 05:10PM

I'm having a good time reading this:

http://www.chriscraddock.com/

"They know I am a low-tax, pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, traditional-marriage conservative with nearly a decade of community service as a Christian minister, small business owner, teacher, coach, and youth counselor."

What an all-star!

Date: May 02, 2005 05:13PM

oops I missed that, he does get the gun nod in

he just did it in the most amazingly around-end way possible, mentioning the second amendment without specifics

Like anyone remembers what each amendment is except the fifth.. everyone always knows the fifth

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: May 24, 2005 09:20AM

What a useless SOB... I wish I was old enough to vote against him.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: HScheesedicksmustdie ()
Date: May 24, 2005 09:27AM

didn't the state cops catch that guy smoking pole in the 66W rest area?

Posted by: AZ ()
Date: May 26, 2005 12:09AM

haha, i went to oakton to and graduated in 97. i remember both of those guys. chris ziegler was definately a dick. man i can't believe that was almost 10 years ago.

Date: May 26, 2005 05:59AM

does that mean we have a 10 year reunion soon? i was too drunk to remember our 5-year

Posted by: AZ ()
Date: May 27, 2005 08:42AM

kklare Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> does that mean we have a 10 year reunion soon? i
> was too drunk to remember our 5-year

kevin klare???
this is aziz, aka. jason yaz. what's up bro? i didn't know we had a 5. it be interesting to go back and see how everybody has changed. i know i have.

Date: May 27, 2005 10:18AM

our 5 was at clarendon ballroom, anyone who is an asshole was there I am sure

Date: May 27, 2005 12:12PM

Aziz, how are you man? Where you at these days?

I really don't remember much about the 5 year, I showed up hammered and kept drinking, didn't really give a fuck. It wasn't an official reunion, just an informal get-together that Tracy Poy and Kelley Kruse set up.

Date: June 16, 2005 09:53AM

Craddock won the primary, but more importantly his Christian values have won the heart and soul of Chantilly.

Date: June 16, 2005 12:13PM

how can he win something that was long ago sold to Satan?

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: June 17, 2005 02:26AM

This guy seems cool for a polititian at least

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2005 02:27AM by The Economist.

Date: June 17, 2005 10:07AM

> This guy seems cool for a polititian at least

no trust me he's an asshat

Posted by: whatbutt ()
Date: January 16, 2013 10:49PM

what what what in the butt.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.