HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456All
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Fairfax County Sheriff Kincaid the evil, back stabbing whore
Posted by: I know A lot ()
Date: March 23, 2020 01:48PM

I wonder if she scolded the Lt. Governor for his allegations of sexual assault ??like they did to McPartlin?? Probably not after all Lt. Governor donated to her campaign. If you don’t believe me look for Justin Fairfax on the donor list in the previous post. What corruption and deceit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS8Ibl6XAAAWdK1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: I know A lot ()
Date: March 23, 2020 02:08PM

Or did she denounce the racist photographs of the Virginia Governor who had the audacity to pose in “Black Face” and then lie about it. Then say he wasn't sure if he was the one In black face or the ku klux Klan hood. What a disgrace. There is the Sheriff of Fairfax County with this man, and at the bottom one with both of them (Racist and sex offender)No loyalty to your staff (unless it’s Andariese) aka your godson, but loyalty to these guys. Despicable

https://www.dailypress.com/resizer/3nuG91JG-ZQxGfOhmL5mOrRv6vQ=/415x233/top/www.trbimg.com/img-5c559b7a/turbine/dp-1549056318-lmivfyekp4-snap-image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6hWezmCEAAmwsl.jpg

Posted by: Command Staff ()
Date: March 23, 2020 02:26PM

What a bunch of tight wads

Posted by: Money Talks ()
Date: March 24, 2020 10:49AM

$1,450 Messier, Michael Wayne- 2nd Lt.in cushy spots (courts, kitchen)even after trying and failing multiple times to run for sheriff in Prince William. Not much loyalty to Ffx ?? Gotta donate, I suppose

$1,000 Snyder, Robert- should have been medically retired years ago for injury that wouldn’t allow him to ever return to full duty. Anyone else would have got a year of light duty then forced to retire. Quasi head of Internal affairs as an MDS (non- supervisor) trying to screw deputies over. Once told a deputy in an IA investigation that he would demote that deputies wife who was also a deputy. Wait... now here’s the kicker... he was once institutionalization in a mental
Hospital in earlier 90’s.. lotta other issues too, we can explore that later. Gotta bribe.

$600 Giles, Vera- Former head of medical section at the jail. How did she get that??? Campaign donation, ofcourse.

$500 Cho, Young- Now a Sgt after 12-15 years as a PFC got it after his donation, also got Kincaid into the Korean community for votes. Pathetic excuse for a deputy, got his butt saved by female deputies because he couldn’t handle an inmate who’s cell he went into. Oh yeah and he’s in agency recruiting a job that has two positions for the entire agency... bought that spot!!! Come on.

$500 Zaidi, Syed- Now a Sgt, Weak supervisor, ask around.. Oh btw he also knocked down a historical 200 year old wall at the historic court house by backing into it with a trailer. Gotta donate to get promoted.

$300 Andariese, Kevin- Former Colonel. Son( Sgt Nicholas Andariese) got a DUI on hiring probation period and got off and got promoted to Sgt also got. He’s son also got Caught having sex in public with a fellow deputy’s wife, no discipline for him, she got demoted. Son also supervised deputy recently accused of sex assault on inmate. Gotta donate to protect my boy. Oh and rumors that he himself got a DUI that’s why he was put in a corner and replaced as colonel so he could finish his drop and get out.

$250 Bell, Gwen- 23 year PFC donated, got promoted. Also she was a co-defendant with Major Jabar Shabazz aka Michael Price in a 45 million dollar lawsuit against the sheriffs office in the 90’s... look it up.

$250 Cachuela, Basilio- Captain who left agency years ago after calling deputies spoon counters. Unfortunately he couldn’t hack it where he went and had to crawl back. Also likes to smoke cigars and post pics on social media in direct violation of sheriffs office no tobacco policy. Oh and likes to send out emails about appropriate attire when going to the academy... talk about hypocrisy. Gotta donate.

$250 Trader, David- Donation got Sgt
$200 Shammas, George- Donation got Sgt

Posted by: Nostradamus I See The Future ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:01AM

$250 Cachuela, Basilio- Captain who left agency years ago after calling deputies spoon counters and proclaimed in supply while turning in his issued equipment that he was “Somebody Now”. Unfortunately he couldn’t hack it in the CIA after being told numerous times to use Form: SF704 cover sheets while in the SCIF and had to crawl back begging to Stan. Also likes to smoke cigars and post pics on social media in direct violation of sheriffs office no tobacco policy. Oh and likes to send out emails about appropriate attire when going to the academy... talk about hypocrisy. Gotta donate.

Sophisticated Mother Fucker

Posted by: Daddy the Bro ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:08AM

I can’t stop saying Bro, Bro. Look at that sophisticated mother fucker.
Attachments:
3DC87086-AD0A-44E0-B7F0-EF53AEFFBC84.jpeg
A3A84AAE-EC98-474D-B2B5-01C71E11AC4C.jpeg

Posted by: NOSTRADUMBASS ()
Date: March 26, 2020 06:54AM

Is that Micky O'Rourke looking muthfucka supposed to be Shobe? Sure looks like him, brah.

Posted by: Danny Pryor ()
Date: March 26, 2020 05:52PM

I miss my Beverly

Posted by: Side boobs ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:26PM

Shobe ?? Do you mean this guy ??? Aka side boob
Attachments:
E2FEC892-4942-4816-B339-6167CDA8D00C.jpeg

Posted by: Side Boob ()
Date: March 27, 2020 02:36PM

Attachments:
792C189A-75ED-4837-8ECE-ED19242EDC31.gif

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 27, 2020 09:30PM

Sum Ting Wong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FlieD Lice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is he the one that dented the car ???
>
>
> No,Little Brain Korean, no think, bring great
> dishonor to family for second time. Now have
> chicken wing on shirt collar, display great anger.

no, but i once got arrested for trying to burn a Koran !

Posted by: You reap what you sow ()
Date: March 29, 2020 06:33PM

Well, well, well, looks like somebody got asked to leave or told to leave the Sheriff’s office early.. I know a lot of people are happy to see this weak wanna be tough guy, wanna be investigator that interrogates sheriffs office employees that are compelled by work agreement to talk. This guy is a real clown, a real cry baby. Crying, like a little girl way back when when his boyfriend shot and killed himself after getting fired for a DUI. So how does this piece of garbage repay his friends honor??? By screwing over fellow deputies. Robert Snyder you are truly a piece of trash, everyone hates you, probably even your brother and wife and kids you are a corrupt human being and I hope you do everyone a favor and eat your gun like your boyfriend (Jamie) did back in the day. So weak that’s why you try to act so strong, cause you know inside nobody likes you not even your wife and kids. You are a despicable human being. You screwed a lot of real deputies over, and you should have known better given how weak you are mentally, after all being institutionalization in a mental hospital. There is a special place in hell for people like you, you piece of garbage. Happy earlier retirement!!!
Attachments:
4C968464-6BD5-4900-B27A-CBF5F44663AD.jpeg

Posted by: k ()
Date: March 29, 2020 06:36PM

I would say "arrest the masked man", coronovirus is no excuse

Posted by: Not 25 !!!! ()
Date: March 29, 2020 06:41PM

Bye bye shit bag !!!! Best news I’ve heard all day. Hopefully he gets Corona!!! That’s definitely not 25 years Rob, sucks for you that’s gonna hurt every month... maybe someone in the command staff saw that mental hospital post and realized, maybe he shouldn’t be investigating anyone... haha I love it. Kincaid and the regime trying to save their own asses.. hahaha

Posted by: Who you talkin about?? ()
Date: March 29, 2020 07:06PM

Masked man ??? Who’s that ??

Posted by: Randy Savage ()
Date: March 29, 2020 09:28PM

Breaking News - WOW, someone just broke a story of the year on Rob eat a bag of of dicks Snyder.
Attachments:
C8B4C836-7D9E-47A3-9142-F8A577861F92.jpeg

Posted by: Michael Jackson FOI ()
Date: March 29, 2020 09:37PM

Who you talkin about?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Masked man ??? Who’s that ??

SHAZAM

Posted by: It’s Converse, like the sneaker ()
Date: March 29, 2020 10:53PM

Oh Shazam that guys a real fool. Is that his real
Name ?? Michael Jackson? He is a Major... Major idiot, he says conversate and thinks it’s a word... someone should tell him it’s converse like the shoes not conversate. He’s the next idiot that needs to go. Someone should ask him about all all the times when he was a Captain and he took other captains spots as staff duty officer just so he could justify driving an agency unmarked all the way down to Richmond. Talk about stealing, or violations of county and agency policies. Not to mention, being a SDO and having to be on call to respond and being 90 miles away in Richmond, that sounds fishy to me. How could you adequately respond to an emergency or special circumstance timely being that far away? Someone should look into that. Rob Snyder is down, that’s one. The rest of that regime needs to follow. They all have baggage in that command staff, and it’s slowly going to be exposed. Start posting all you know about these self righteous fools, and see how fast they start turning on one another!!! All of them... Kincaid, Snyder, Sites, Shabazz, Friedman, Gold, Shobe, Popik, Oakley, Elbert and anyone else that’s been bought by that regime.

Posted by: MWayne ()
Date: March 30, 2020 06:30AM

Last real Sheriff of Fairfax County

Pages: Previous123456All
Current Page: 6 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.