HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Fairfax County Sheriff Kincaid the evil, back stabbing whore
Posted by: Question 103 ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:12AM

Ok for someone on the outside looking in- what kind of shit is going on? How many people fired? And for what? And how many retirements? And like unusual retirements or the 25 with drop? I am retired PD and was hearing whiffs of this before I left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Contemplation ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:22PM

Well I don’t know the actual numbers, only the rumors...Lots of firings/forced resignations mostly for “conduct unbecoming”. Take that for whatever it’s worth. Retirements for the same except for those who were just tired of the bullshit and had enough time on to do so. They just hung it up. Kincaid’s running the place like a goddamned dictatorship. Her and her minions are bullying people into submission. Meanwhile people like Timothy and Andariese who kiss her ass get away with shit scott free. The latter getting his 2nd DWI and no discipline. He and the former were seen fooling around in the parking garage and still nothing. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. A lot more has taken place within HR. Something about Kincaid firing the agency’s new hire because she told them that their policies are violating County standards. WTF? Exactly! She’s lost her mind and morale’s in the toilet. I am currently looking for better employment as well are some of my close friends here. The Sheriff and her minions need to go before anything can even start to get better. We’ll see.

Posted by: Question 104 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 07:28AM

Thanks- but for us uninformed masses- who were forced to resign? And why? And who has retired from there in like the last two years? Helps give me perspective on the whole sorry mess. What a shame! Whenever I had an arrest the nice thing was some of my repeat customers hated going to the ADC. They called it a tough camp.

Posted by: Rise against ()
Date: May 14, 2019 08:42AM

I’m not too keen on naming names because some of those who are now gone were some damn good people. I really hope they have the opportunity to fight to get their jobs back. For nothing else but proving the agency wrong! I mean, some of these people didn’t have a black mark on their record (unlike others still working here). One mistake and they’re gone? Just proves they were made an example of. Shitty “leadership” is what it boils down to. Like the last entry, I too will be leaving this place once I find a better place to work. Hell, I’ll take a pay cut at this point.

Posted by: Question 105 ()
Date: May 14, 2019 01:35PM

Hey I get it- I know they let Cenac go...he was a good dude. But it helps to know the situations. And retirements? They left on their own God Bless. Names help know the quality of folks leaving, that’s all. Good luck in your job search... the economy is so hot that there are jobs everywhere.

Posted by: Beavis ()
Date: May 14, 2019 08:41PM

Hey dumbass Question 102-105... they are exaggerating that is why they can’t “name names” or even just list what the fuck they are talking about. It is never as bad as some would say. Usually the malcontents. I retired and have nothing but good to say about the Sheriffs Office

Posted by: Weighing shit ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:58AM

It’s pretty bad. The thread is actually pretty accurate. Been here a little over 10 years and this is the worst I’ve seen the agency. “Fucked up” would be an understatement. Command staff has lost it. It would be nice if the County would intervene in some way. This place was a lot of fun at one time. I wish I only had a couple of years on...then I’d quit. Anyways, yea, things are pretty bad. Sad, sad place to work these days.

Posted by: Fkoffdbag ()
Date: May 16, 2019 01:33AM

"I cant name names." Should be a red flag. Also- who gives a fuck what the moral is at the sheriffs department where they mop inmates shit and piss off the floor??? If these ppl had any intelligence at all they would be working at a police department or fire department somewhere. That's saying something because the intelligence at fire departments is pretty fucking low already

Posted by: Punk bitches ()
Date: May 16, 2019 01:44PM

Look at this pussy....has to abbreviate his name so not to say FUCK or DOUCHE. Hey fkoffdbag, get out off your parent’s house and stop acting like a tough guy on the internet. That’s the real red flag. Acting tough on a website just screams coward. PUSSY ASS DOUCHE BAG FUCKING COWARD! See? I can say it and I’ll be happy to back it up any time and any place. Too bad you’re weak ass will never show. Daddy won’t let you take the car and Mommy put you in time out. Stay off the internet little one. Let the grown ups talk.

Posted by: jdy6n ()
Date: May 16, 2019 03:07PM

Weighing shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s pretty bad. The thread is actually pretty
> accurate. Been here a little over 10 years and
> this is the worst I’ve seen the agency.
> “Fucked up” would be an understatement.
> Command staff has lost it. It would be nice if the
> County would intervene in some way. This place was
> a lot of fun at one time. I wish I only had a
> couple of years on...then I’d quit. Anyways,
> yea, things are pretty bad. Sad, sad place to work
> these days.

it's probably g2 posting - continually posting mis-conception of who a sheriff is

the sheriff doesn't, per say, lead the police: the chief of police does. the sheriff leads the courthouse sheriff's department who deliver court notices - they aren't "the police".

g2 is continually bumb steering OTHER FFU MEMBERS - who might get in legal trouble if someday they loose a week of court time because they failed to understand the difference

Posted by: What’s a g2? ()
Date: May 16, 2019 07:42PM

Yea. It does suck. Deputy Sheriff’s in Fairfax County are sworn LEOs. True that our main responsibilities are the jail and court house but we have the ability to make arrest as well. I urge you to get your facts straight before you run your mouths about things you clearly don’t know anything about. The department is in shambles, the higher ups have become soulless drones, and no one cares about their job anymore. There’s no camaraderie and the job is bullshit. It’s as simple as that.

Posted by: Question 106 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 09:05PM

Listen. We want to believe you when you say it sucks. Really. But those of us on the outside don’t know what specifically you are talking about. We are retired and can only guess. That’s why others are asking for names/ instances etc. otherwise it sounds like one person bitching. Help us out. I will be the first to call out dumbass people like Kincaid and Shazam! They can’t hurt you and they know it ! None of them want the publicity of even trying to go after anyone on Fairfax U. Ask yourself this- have they ever?

Posted by: fkoffdbag ()
Date: May 18, 2019 06:41AM

Punk bitches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look at this pussy....has to abbreviate his name
> so not to say FUCK or DOUCHE. Hey fkoffdbag, get
> out off your parent’s house and stop acting like
> a tough guy on the internet. That’s the real red
> flag. Acting tough on a website just screams
> coward. PUSSY ASS DOUCHE BAG FUCKING COWARD! See?
> I can say it and I’ll be happy to back it up any
> time and any place. Too bad you’re weak ass will
> never show. Daddy won’t let you take the car and
> Mommy put you in time out. Stay off the internet
> little one. Let the grown ups talk.

To: Punk Bitches. Let me ask you a question. You fat fuck. How fat are you?? I bet your so fat you need couldn't climb 10 stories of stairs at the Massey building without having an asthma attack. Do you only bitch and complain about random people on the internet or do your co-workers have to listen to your non stop complaining?? Do you take your anger out by yelling at the inmates or do you only yell at your momma when she orders the wrong happy meal for you?

Posted by: Sensitivemuch ()
Date: May 18, 2019 07:04AM

These people claiming to be sheriffs sure do get sensitive when trolls slander the job they choose. Maybe you get so sensitive because you are not proud of your job??

Posted by: Whooops ()
Date: May 20, 2019 07:44AM

Another one got out at least it wasn't another inmate death.

Posted by: Fkoffdbag ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:27AM

I sincerely apologize to all of you that I may have offended. I guess the Sheriff’s Office is terrible. ANOTHER inmate death AAAAAND an escape! Well, they apparently opened the door and let him out. I take back everything I said. I’m sorry. Back to World of Warcraft.

Posted by: Question 107 ()
Date: May 20, 2019 04:48PM

This office is losing it!! What the hell?

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.