HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stand for Virginia's Future and Join us at our Election Party
Posted by: Jay McConville ()
Date: November 04, 2013 06:17PM

783.jpg

Team Fairfax:

Throughout this campaign I have endeavored to remind everyone that Republicans remain engaged in an epic struggle for the future of our nation. With the ups and downs and ins and outs of any campaign, there is always the potential to lose sight of the big issues. But we must not forget them, as the future of our Commonwealth, and in a very real way our nation, is at stake.

The policies pursued by the Democratic Party are unsustainable financially and damaging to the great tradition of opportunity that has made both Virginia and the United States places of success for our citizens. Look at states that have adopted these policies; California, Illinois, Michigan, New York, not to mention cities like Detroit. We cannot afford that kind of economic destruction in Virginia.

I ask you to dig deep and make one last push towards Victory on November 5th. Ensure every supporter votes, and reach out to anyone you can to get them to the polls so we can elect Ken Cuccinelli, EW Jackson, Mark Obenshain, Bryan B.A. Wolfe for Sheriff and all our House of Delegates Candidates.

Remember, all of America is watching. We must send a message that Virginia stands for freedom, liberty, opportunity for all and for good government. We stand against cronyism, federal overreach, and fiscal irresponsibility. If we do not, the future struggle will only be more difficult.

We need every vote we can get. Now is the time to unite, to put aside small differences and past disagreements, and remember the larger struggle that we are in. Together we can prevail.

If you have not yet volunteered to work on Election Day, I ask you to do so. Take off from work if you can. We need to be at every polling place to show our support. You can volunteer here: www.fairfaxgop.org

Finally, I leave you with this video, posted by an individual citizen, not part of any campaign, who wanted you to see our candidate Ken Cuccinelli in action, with support from Governor Scott Walker, Delegates Tim Hugo and Scott Lingamfelter, and Republican Party of Virginia Chairman Pat Mullins. Please watch - it is worth a few minutes of your time. Then forward this message to your friends and neighbors. An informed voter will support Ken Cuccinelli.

Click here to watch: http://www.bvbl.net/index.php/2013/11/03/ken-cuccinelli-with-scott-walker-in-woodbridge/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BlackVelvetBruceLi+%28BLACK+VELVET+BRUCE+LI9

I hope to see you at our Victory Party at Northern Virginia Community College Annandale Campus, Ernst Community Cultural Center at 7:00 pm on November 5th. The event is free, and light refreshments will be served. RSVP here https://victory2013.eventbrite.com/

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for our County, our Commonwealth and our Nation. It is an honor to serve with you. Let us make all our work count with a Victory on November 5th.

God Bless,

Jay McConville
Chairman

Fairfax County Republican Committee

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stand for Virginia's Future and Join us at our Election Party
Posted by: hammerhead10 ()
Date: November 05, 2013 07:53AM

Sorry Jay but, you'll probably be shutting this victory party down by 8:00 as it looks as if the Democrats will have an across the board sweep. Just an observation but, it looks like voters, women and minorities in particular, don't like Ken Cuccinelli's reactionary views much. Another observation, this seems to be a continuing problem in the Republican party and it begs the question as to why Republican candidates continue to ignore issues while attacking women and their reproductive rights.

Fiscal responsibility? Please, that little government shutdown stunt cost 24 billion and Cuccinelli was all for it. The cronyism and federal overreach comments are a big stretch as well.

I have no problem with moderate conservatism, I do, however, have problems with extremists and Cuccinelli will lose today because he is too extreme for Virginia.

Re: Stand for Virginia's Future and Join us at our Election Party
Posted by: Tards Everywhere I Look ()
Date: November 05, 2013 07:58AM

LOL... hope y'all have an open bar cuz everyone will need to drown their sorrows over today's catastrophic loss. Cooch is going down hard.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.