HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wolfe for Sheriff
Posted by: Veteran employee ()
Date: October 08, 2013 03:59PM

I've been sitting back observing the Sheriff's race for a little bit and I have to say candidate Wolfe strikes me as being seriously Narcissistic.

Examples of this can be seen on his campaign web-site through his posted pictures. You see power poses and what even could be summarized as a glamor shot while holding his phone.

But what is more telling is his behavior at a recent event.
At minute 49' (http://youtu.be/idZfwIDyzx4) you get a glimpse of the real man and the potential leader. This public display is un becoming and shows a temperament and arrogance that the citizens of Fairfax nor the Sheriff's Office needs. We have endured too long a period of leadership demonstrated through arrogant a bully behavior. Mr. wolf has no idea the real issues within the Sheriff's Office much less what the agency is truly in need of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wolfe for Sheriff
Posted by: MFIYA ()
Date: October 08, 2013 04:04PM

Meet candidate Wolf, the next Sheriff. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvbY0fktHU

Posted by: agree100% ()
Date: October 08, 2013 04:07PM

That video is Spot On!
Too Funny!

Posted by: deputy dawg ()
Date: October 08, 2013 07:39PM

Veteran employee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been sitting back observing the Sheriff's
> race for a little bit and I have to say candidate
> Wolfe strikes me as being seriously Narcissistic.
>
> Examples of this can be seen on his campaign
> web-site through his posted pictures. You see
> power poses and what even could be summarized as a
> glamor shot while holding his phone.
>
> But what is more telling is his behavior at a
> recent event.
> At minute 49' (http://youtu.be/idZfwIDyzx4) you
> get a glimpse of the real man and the potential
> leader. This public display is un becoming and
> shows a temperament and arrogance that the
> citizens of Fairfax nor the Sheriff's Office
> needs. We have endured too long a period of
> leadership demonstrated through arrogant a bully
> behavior. Mr. wolf has no idea the real issues
> within the Sheriff's Office much less what the
> agency is truly in need of.

If you are tired of the charades, join the police dept and quit pretending to be a cop

Posted by: Hey veteran employee ()
Date: October 08, 2013 08:19PM

Is Kincaid part of the period of leadership you have endured that has been demonstrated through arrogant and bully behavior ? Sure sounds like ,since she has been there 26 years. I am sure she has had the opportunity to do something about it and has not. She has not because she has been part of it. Time for a change vote Wolfe.

Posted by: All That Matters ... ()
Date: October 08, 2013 09:25PM

I'd vote for Wolfe if I resided in Fairfax Co. He'd get my vote without a doubt. But, I fear that the Democratic voters in Fairfax outnumber the Republicans and they will vote a straight "D" ticket.

It's sad when talent gets swept under the rug by voters who have not done their research properly.

Good luck Sheriff Wolfe.

Posted by: ROAD DOG ()
Date: October 08, 2013 09:50PM

Real man of integrity, I remember years ago while delivering night papers rolling up on a vehicle that crashed into the trees at the intersection of Blake Lane and Palmer Road. The vehicle had been badly damaged with nobody around, I marked out with it and requested for additional units (830 and 831) as began to look for ejected bodies.
All of sudden a Fairfax City cruiser rolls up and steps out BA, I asked him if had chased this car out of the city and he acted like he didn’t want to come clean on it, then he said “Yeah, I chased him around the circle, but I terminated the pursuit as soon as he crossed into the county. You know how the city is about pursuit’s?” as he answered me. I said well this is your mess, you can wait until the county units get here and I proceeded calling in on CH8 giving an update this vehicle accident is the result of pursuit initiated by FX City and the city officer is on scene and will be standing by for the county units to lock him into this event.
You doubter’s can this BS, but there are several reports by three agencies on this one. Two words this candidate has no understanding on Honesty and Integrity. I report, you decide.

Posted by: Ask him ()
Date: October 09, 2013 02:44AM

Don't worry Road Dog. His VCIN violation has already doomed him. Not to mention his anger issues,and his firing approach of deputies one week to finding them other civilian employment jobs the next. Would anyone vote for him when he changes his mind after he basically puts his foot in his mouth over and over again.

Posted by: All That Matters ... ()
Date: October 09, 2013 03:46AM

Regardless of the actual characters who are running for the Sheriff position of Fairfax County, very little will have to do with their actual character. Sadly, this election will be in the hands of the voters. Most of them will be quite clueless as to the clients and possibly, will just hop into the voting booth and vote a straight ticket - "D" for the most part, considering it is Fairfax and tends to go more towards the Democratic side each election.

I'm not implying that Mr. Wolfe should concede just yet, but just on party affiliation alone, Ms. Kincaide has a very good chance of winning this election. It's too bad it wasn't 30 years earlier when character might have had a bit more to do with an election as opposed to just party affiliation.

That's just the way things go in McFairfax and McNorthern Virginia. Same old. Same old.

Posted by: Big win ()
Date: October 09, 2013 05:35AM

The most experienced person has already won!! Mr. Wolfe has promised high positions to Fairfax City PD supervisors who have retired or has soon to retire. The klan he has formed had no diversity then, and has no diversity now.

Posted by: ROAD DOG ()
Date: October 09, 2013 07:07AM

ANGER MANAGEMENT AT MINUTE 49. I am so angry and keep my cool, what a tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvbY0fktHU

Posted by: Agent Smith ()
Date: October 09, 2013 07:33AM

ROAD DOG is correct on their information, but I think they wanted this video at minute 49 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZfwIDyzx4&feature=youtu.be :

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2013 07:50AM by Agent Smith.
Attachments:
Agent Smith - 1.jpg

Posted by: WolfPack ()
Date: October 09, 2013 10:21AM

Strippers and Cocaine, who's with me!?
Join the Wolf Pack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdMxRG9Jol0

Posted by: Wolfie4Sheriff ()
Date: October 09, 2013 10:25AM

This is the Wolf I know. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd8bpo8Ls4Q

Posted by: FangFace ()
Date: October 09, 2013 10:33AM

Don't be a FangFace, cause once you go fang you can never go back!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paxtonholley/5062609918/

Posted by: notowolfe ()
Date: October 16, 2013 10:39AM

i dont think he is a good canidate.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.