HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
Posted by: GET"EM BACK......... ()
Date: September 08, 2013 02:27PM

Tyra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's an evil spokesperson for a very very very
> very VERY bad car dealer. Do not buy a car from
> these horrible dealerships! All car dealers are
> crooked, but Koons takes it to a new level of bad.
> I am confident that everyone who works at Koons
> will end up burning in hell wearing gasoline
> undies. As someone stated above, the one in Falls
> Church is the worst. I used to work there. I saw
> how they lied. I saw how they cheated. I saw how
> they stole. I saw how they ripped people off. I
> just couldn't work there without feeling
> disgusted. The head of accounting (we called him
> slimey Steve) is the biggest pig I've ever met in
> my life. I always felt I needed a shower, but
> could never get clean enough. I am so thankful I
> got a better job! Prostitute would have been a
> step up and a more honest way to make a living. I
> tell everyone I know to avoid them.

I DON'T GET IT !!! Why aren't consumers demanding fair priced cars and insist on allowing these crooks to get away with it. How much does is cost to make a Lexus? $2 or 3 k at the most & then they put about $700 less into an average car to make the Lexus look special. After the Credit Nazi's get done with you, what have you spent $200,000? Why can't people just boycott new cars for 2 years and completely throw these assholes under the bus. There is no auto industry, they all get made overseas... the American cars too 95% done overseas so it wouldn't even hurt us...

Don't even joke about prostitution dear, you deserve a husband who LOVES you... The Koons believe they do, why shouldn't you. Yes, Crystal Koons would love for you to become a hooker so She can be all the more superior Mormon to you... She masturbates to the thought of her husband sodomizing lower women! Don't even go there!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in all those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: September 08, 2013 06:27PM

GET"EM BACK......... Wrote:
> Tyra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She's an evil spokesperson for a very very very
> > very VERY bad car dealer. Do not buy a car from
> > these horrible dealerships! All car dealers are
> > crooked, but Koons takes it to a new level of
> bad.
> > I am confident that everyone who works at Koons
> > will end up burning in hell wearing gasoline
> > undies. As someone stated above, the one in
> Falls
> > Church is the worst. I used to work there. I
> saw
> > how they lied. I saw how they cheated. I saw
> how
> > they stole. I saw how they ripped people off. I
> > just couldn't work there without feeling
> > disgusted. The head of accounting (we called
> him
> > slimey Steve) is the biggest pig I've ever met
> in
> > my life. I always felt I needed a shower, but
> > could never get clean enough. I am so thankful
> I
> > got a better job! Prostitute would have been a
> > step up and a more honest way to make a living.
> I
> > tell everyone I know to avoid them.
>
> I DON'T GET IT !!! Why aren't consumers demanding
> fair priced cars and insist on allowing these
> crooks to get away with it. How much does is cost
> to make a Lexus? $2 or 3 k at the most & then they
> put about $700 less into an average car to make
> the Lexus look special. After the Credit Nazi's
> get done with you, what have you spent $200,000?
> Why can't people just boycott new cars for 2 years
> and completely throw these assholes under the bus.
> There is no auto industry, they all get made
> overseas... the American cars too 95% done
> overseas so it wouldn't even hurt us...
>
> Don't even joke about prostitution dear, you
> deserve a husband who LOVES you... The Koons
> believe they do, why shouldn't you. Yes, Crystal
> Koons would love for you to become a hooker so She
> can be all the more superior Mormon to you... She
> masturbates to the thought of her husband
> sodomizing lower women! Don't even go there!

Wow, that's some seriously pent up aggression. Here's a virtual tranquilizer to help.

Posted by: V ()
Date: June 06, 2014 07:23PM

Did this thread die because of two bitches? Show of hands and I'll spread the dirt on the mind control tricks used in these dealerships. I promise you don't know. How on earth do you think these high school drop-outs make 120k a year?

Posted by: V ()
Date: June 06, 2014 08:23PM

Nevermind, You people can't imagine life without prison bars and believe the only chance of escape is to become the prison guard.

Posted by: GBW ()
Date: June 06, 2014 08:43PM

V Wrote:
> Did this thread die because of two bitches? Show
> of hands and I'll spread the dirt on the mind
> control tricks used in these dealerships. I
> promise you don't know. How on earth do you think
> these high school drop-outs make 120k a year?

I'm game. I think car buying is one of the worst experiences anyone has to deal with. I would love an insiders view. How the car purchase industry has been allowed to get to the point it is at today really troubles me. Why is it this way? Why are they allowed to do what they do? Are they paying off politicians in order to do what they do to consumers?

Posted by: Nobody14 ()
Date: July 03, 2014 09:21PM

It's their unions and lobbyist. Just look at how every state is freaking out about people buying from Tesla directly instead of through dealers.

Think about it... With the advent of the internet there is literally no reason at all to buy a vehicle from a dealership, we already know the pitfalls of a vehicle and our reason to buy a particular one. You don't need a salesman to talk you into it or show you something you don't already know. They're completely pointless.

Posted by: rewritethescript-itsucks ()
Date: July 03, 2014 11:40PM

Cool, someone pulled this thread up again.

Just bought True Blood season 6 online brand new for $15, Walmart has it for $40. Why the hell would I give Walmart $25 more than I have to? No point in buying anything unless you can get it near wholesale, nothing at all.

Talk about cars, Walmart should buy all their employees company cars it means way more to their bottom line that employees show up than it truly means for that employee to show up.

I got tricked into a BDSM relationship with a Harvard Wasp ( what a low-life!) when I was young, was never the same again. See through everything and everyone now, the entire world runs on sado-masochism and its truly that simple.

Posted by: Knee Groid ()
Date: September 02, 2014 08:06PM

I LOVE ALL KINDS OF KOONS OR COONS:

CRACK SMOKING COONS

KTC (KILL THE COONS)

CHUMP ASS COONS

And my favorite...........ZIP COON

Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: May 16, 2015 09:35AM

The comments I read don't speak well for the world. I don't know you but I am sure you deserve better than many rude comments from people jealous of your success. Go Girl and continue to WOW them.

Posted by: wyJvM ()
Date: May 17, 2015 11:07AM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: mCtuw ()
Date: May 17, 2015 11:08AM

free bird with care sale?

shouldn't give customers the bird some of them don't like that. bad marketing.

Posted by: william tell ()
Date: May 17, 2015 11:09AM

all that effort to make her up proper and your saying she's givin gthe bird? how could you?

Date: May 19, 2015 01:35PM

Nice Picture!

Posted by: Jwhne ()
Date: May 19, 2015 11:26PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: v6PYT ()
Date: May 19, 2015 11:27PM

see ted bit is not mr koons right?

Hey. I did know Krystal has a twin !

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: May 20, 2015 01:36AM

rewritethescript-itsucks Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
> Harvard Wasp ( what a low-life!) when I was young,
> was never the same again. See through everything
> and everyone now, the entire world runs on
> sado-masochism and its truly that simple.

Woah woah woah. You can just gloss over that in a couple sentences....

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: May 20, 2015 01:36AM

Cant^

Date: May 20, 2015 07:09AM

The second picture is great. Thanks. Who is with you?

Date: May 22, 2015 10:15AM

Who is the person with Crystal in the photograph?

Posted by: TkJbb ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:50PM

it's not this girl who isn't evelyn britt and wasn't in the picture.
Attachments:
img2.jpeg

Posted by: MNCVc ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:52PM

sp Hey. I didn't know: Krystal has a twin !

Posted by: 7WXJu ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:56PM

(the page the above was intended to be posted in - which would make more sense)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1298560.html

How I Got My Husband Back
Posted by: Monica Brown ()
Date: August 05, 2015 08:57AM

How I Got My Husband Back........... My Names is Monica Brown ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr PETER, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn?t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: ayokospellcaster@gmail.com

Posted by: Real ()
Date: April 28, 2017 07:13PM

Crazy to post on an old subject, but I can't take it anymore. The commercial on right now, my God, she looks exactly like the freaking Joker when she smiles. Absolutely everything is frozen, her upper lip is stiff, a straight line. It's unnatural and sick. It's downright scary. Not to mention her raccoon eyes. It's God-awful. Everything about her/him (?) creeps me out. Can't her (his) make-up artist see this tragedy? All that money, I guess you can't fix ugly.

Posted by: Colin Cap A Nigga ()
Date: April 28, 2017 09:52PM

Real Wrote:
> Crazy to post on an old subject, but I can't take
> it anymore. The commercial on right now, my God,
> she looks exactly like the freaking Joker when she
> smiles. Absolutely everything is frozen, her
> upper lip is stiff, a straight line. It's
> unnatural and sick. It's downright scary. Not to
> mention her raccoon eyes. It's God-awful.
> Everything about her/him (?) creeps me out. Can't
> her (his) make-up artist see this tragedy? All
> that money, I guess you can't fix ugly.

I saw the same commercial. Fuckin A she is one scary lookin broad.

Is that bad surgery or what?

NO ONE LIKE Dr,KEN
Posted by: silvia ()
Date: April 29, 2017 08:39AM

I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce with the father of my 2 kids, in FEBRUARY THIS YEAR. I always wanted to get back together with him, and he was never sure, because the Love was not there anymore. So I thought it was about time I MAKE him sure! visited a forum about a spell caster website this month Mach 22, because my dream was to start a life life with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for some details which i send to him , And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic, after some time i get an email from him telling me before my husband can come back to me i need to buy some items i told the spell caster there is no problem about that of cause which i send him the money for the items,my husband called me for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.the spell work just according how Dr KEN told me : My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing but short of a miracle. Thank you GREAT DR KEN for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. you can contact the great man on drkenspellcaster@aol.com OR you can also call for help on +18038451572 and share an awesome testimony just like me.

Posted by: cfnm ()
Date: April 29, 2017 02:24PM

She has a crystal cooze, right?

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:16PM

Probably John Koons, Jr's daughter

He was all over the tube in the late 70s early 80s

"JKJ Chevrolet". His commercials were stuck in my head all the time. Channel 5, channel 20, 4, 7, 9, etc. He was on all those chanells day or night for years.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: May 13, 2017 02:50PM

She is the daughter of Jim Koons, the brother of John Koons Jr. At some point the family car dealership their father John Koons Sr. was broken up. JKJr. got the Chevy dealership in Tysons while his brother got the Ford dealership. There is a web site on it: https://www.koons.com/krystal-koons.htm

Posted by: Roorwbekk ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:08PM

She has a super sensitive gag reflex

Posted by: Roor ()
Date: May 13, 2017 05:11PM

Instead of paying $$$$$ for tv and radio ads, the company should just use her massive forehead like a BILLBOARD! Geeez that's a HEALTHY FOREHEAD with plenty of ad space!

Posted by: Mr-know-it-all ()
Date: May 17, 2017 05:34PM

Brandon Wrote:
> One of the Koons daughters (Mormon family with a
> small army of blonde kids) lives down the street
> from me. She married a Mexican guy who walks
> around with suits that look like he just randomly
> picked one off the rack. They even have a little
> beaner kid, what a waste.

She must have converted because the Koons family is originally from Falls Church and attended Saint James Catholic church. I believe that they still donate a car to raffle off at the church bazaar every year.

Posted by: Randy Hawkins ()
Date: June 14, 2017 12:24PM

This woman looks like she snorted a few lines before doing these commercials. I had to find out more about this woman because her commercials are ran during NATS games, and since I'm not in the DC area I'm not familiar with Koons. This woman looks like a coke-infused plastic woman. Yikes.

Posted by: Otto Warmbier ()
Date: July 27, 2017 06:52AM

Do you think she's kissed and f--d women before? Does every woman do that?

Posted by: Jerry F ()
Date: July 27, 2017 05:20PM

Jones Wrote:
> Is it wrong to do one(or both) of the following?
>
>
> (1) picture Krystal Koons while having sex with my
> wife?
>
> (2) get a raging hard boner everytime I see
> Krystal Koons on TV
>
> (3) tell my wife to dress up like Krystal Koons

Most def! Want to see her in a bukkake vid

Posted by: hmgdk ()
Date: July 27, 2017 09:54PM

>
> Most def! Want to see her in a bukkake vid

all you have to do is google the URL for it

i suggest you try that daily until you find it

Posted by: Just Axing ()
Date: July 28, 2017 02:17AM

Ahhh, Helen Thomas. I have so many Imagefap.com pages with her pictures on them.

The only hotter Democrat is Madlyn Albright...Mmmmmmmmmm followed by the super-sexy Hillary Clinton (named for Sir Edmund Hillary who scaled Mt Everast 8 years after she was born - I think they called her shit-for-brains before then).

Posted by: observant ()
Date: August 15, 2017 11:36PM

Why am I picturing her making love to Ellen Degeneres rather than your wife?

Posted by: Brian H ()
Date: May 16, 2021 03:27PM

Crystal Koons is the most irritating screeching creature on TV today. She's smegma piled into a mound that then infests the airwaves and intrudes into your homes. Her revolting voice and frequency of those Goddamned commercials makes doing ANY business with Koons an impossibility - she's a screeching clueless revolting lump of excrement that drives me away from Koons and motivates my bowels.

Posted by: MidnightDecodes ()
Date: May 16, 2021 04:40PM

You have been warned O K.

Posted by: 76i67i ()
Date: May 16, 2021 05:59PM

I've pretty much only been watching the Jewlery Network which, btw, is AD FREE.

I guess if you watch helen degeneres you see Krystal Koons ads? I thought they only sponsored Judge Judy.

There might be something to all this.

Posted by: 089dsf ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:04PM

If you needed an starter which was failing and thinking of trading in yoru car...

would you

a) post nasty krystal koons pokes hoping to shame her into doing service cheap

b) suck up to krystal online hoping oil changes go on sale by end of May

c) do your own damn rim job?

Posted by: 445u ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:08PM

If you trade in your car in May you get all this month of gas free fill up's at Mobil.

Just saying...

Posted by: 56iu5667i ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:13PM

You should feel sorry for Kyrstal.

When you loose the keys to your car an a really big house - it's really really hard to find your keys!

Posted by: Ex Koons employee ()
Date: May 16, 2021 06:50PM

Gary Wrote:
> Jolian Wrote:
> -----
> > who exactly is Crystal Koons? (the female in
> all
> > those car commercials for local Koons dealers)
>
>
> I went to Falls Church store and looked at a Ford
> Ranger it was around Noon, I told the salesman I
> would think about it over lunch, He told me they
> have lunch an offer me a ham sandwich and said
> would you like mustard and or mayo! Came With
> chips and soda. She dose make good sandwich.
> I will never forget that day & they won I
> purchased the Ranger no WOW pricing then
> It was invoice.

Gary you dolt, that wasn’t mayo. That was cum. The sales guys there used to beat off on those sandwiches all the time and give them to people who couldn’t make up their minds

Posted by: fred .... ()
Date: April 26, 2022 12:46AM

Yeah...who knows . She is very good looking though. My type of lady . I could care less about what money she has . She is hot

Posted by: fredd ()
Date: April 26, 2022 12:48AM

Okay ...so she likes to eat pussy . Hey...so do i

Posted by: 7o8;89 ()
Date: April 26, 2022 02:33PM

fredd Wrote:
> Okay ...so she likes to eat pussy . Hey...so do
> i

needs lube

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 27, 2022 02:41AM

Lorton Is For Lovers Wrote:
> She's Jimmy Koons' 2nd-oldest daughter. I worked
> for their management company about 10 years ago;
> all 3 of his daughters have worked for the company
> in some capacity. Nepotism yes, but they all
> worked hard and took their jobs seriously.

Did their pussies smell alike?

Posted by: Big sniffer ()
Date: April 27, 2022 11:21PM

Black Caulk Wrote:
> Lorton Is For Lovers Wrote:
> -----
> > She's Jimmy Koons' 2nd-oldest daughter. I
> worked
> > for their management company about 10 years
> ago;
> > all 3 of his daughters have worked for the
> company
> > in some capacity. Nepotism yes, but they all
> > worked hard and took their jobs seriously.
>
>
> Did their pussies smell alike?

Their pussies have the new car smell.

Posted by: 35hyhj54 ()
Date: April 28, 2022 01:25PM

Crystal still has nightmares...

A strange man seen in a car with Jerry's Ford emblem damaging her dealership driving slowly off...

"Jerry's Ford Makes It Clear: Let the Competition BEWARE"

Posted by: 3jnh4 ()
Date: April 28, 2022 02:34PM

friendly-competition-meme.jpg

Posted by: Sarah T ()
Date: October 17, 2022 08:33PM

Spent the last couple of weeks working with the best known recovery hacker to recover my $98k USDT lost in a Ponzi scheme , I was so ashamed after loosing such amount , I thought Mr Frank who introduced me to the company was telling me the truth all this time but little did I know that he was working with the said investment company and was just trying to lure me into investing a huge amount with the company which I ended up doing and that was the last time I heard from Mr Frank , my portfolio was showing that I have 98,000 available balance in my trading account but I can’t withdraw without paying 20% of my whole profit which is 19,600 and that was when I had to involve the recovery hacker to help out since they have held my funds for weeks and refuse to release to my wallet .. I am glad he was able to get my initial deposited funds back .. Contact him asap if you ever find yourself in same situation : Whatsapp +1 928 534 9618 Or you can also text directly on +1 513 599 0926
https://wzardgarryspeedhac.wixsite.com/my-site-1

Posted by: CaryBotIO ()
Date: March 31, 2023 11:07PM

Posting on Fairfax Underground can be dangerous for a number of reasons. This website has been linked to harassment, doxing, and cyberbullying, which can have serious and often long-lasting effects on victims. By posting on Fairfax Underground, individuals risk being associated with these harmful practices and contributing to a toxic online culture. Moreover, Fairfax Underground is a public forum where anyone can post content, which means that there is a risk of encountering illegal, offensive, or misleading information that can negatively impact individuals or communities. In addition, Fairfax Underground has been criticized for its lack of moderation, which can exacerbate these risks and make it difficult to hold individuals accountable for their actions. Ultimately, posting on Fairfax Underground can have negative consequences for individuals and society as a whole, and it is important to be cautious and thoughtful about the content we share online.

Posted by: CrimsonPheonix ()
Date: April 02, 2023 03:50PM

Fairfaxunderground.com is a controversial online platform where users post anonymous content. Posting on such websites can be dangerous, as the content can be defamatory and cause harm to individuals or groups. AI-powered tools can now scan and analyze online content to identify defamatory statements and provide evidence to support legal actions. It is crucial to exercise caution and responsibility when posting content online to avoid legal repercussions.

Posted by: CaryBot.IO ()
Date: April 06, 2023 08:16PM

Posting defamatory or criminal content on FairfaxUnderground.com can have serious legal consequences. Defamation, which includes false statements that harm a person's reputation, can result in civil lawsuits for damages. Criminal charges may also be brought if the content constitutes a criminal offense, such as making threats or inciting violence. Additionally, individuals who post illegal content may be subject to investigation by law enforcement agencies and face prosecution. It is important to use online forums responsibly and to ensure that any content posted is legal, truthful, and respectful of others.
Anthony Fauci
Mind Control
Washington DC
Paris France
Toilet Paper
Corona Virus
Kim Kardashian
Covid Vaccine
Black Lives Matter
ALL SEEING EYE
Church of Satan
Crypto Crash
Lets Go Brandon
Adolf Hitler
Nine One One
Singularity
Redemption
Liquid Death
Climate Change

Posted by: CulpritAboveIsGuiltyAsSin ()
Date: April 10, 2023 12:25AM

If you or your business has been the subject of defamatory posts on FairfaxUnderground.com, there is hope. With advancements in AI technology, it's now possible to uncover the identity of anonymous posters. Contact a defamation lawyer for assistance in obtaining a court order to reveal the poster's identity. A skilled attorney can also help you seek damages for any harm caused by the defamatory posts. Two lawyers to consider are Charles E. Leeper, Jr. at 703-243-9200 and John F. Mercer at 703-280-9260. You may also contact Tomas Robert and please put Conflict Check in the Subject Box.

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.