HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
703-520-2086
Posted by: Mr. Mike ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:43PM

Someones a scammer in Northern Virginia. Near Centreville and Braddock I'm guessing. The phone rings once and then they hang up. I was curious to know who it was so I called it back from a different phone and they claim I have a reward card to be claimed and all I need to do is pay 4.95 shipping and handling; then proceed to ask for a credit card number. I have called about 3 times already with a bogus name and they say "Congratulations!!"" yadda yadda. They say they got my phone number from consumer reports from one of over 70,000 retailers nationwide. I ask them to name one of them and they cant; lol

Such dicks

If any of you are bored call the number and have fun. I told them I noticed you have a 703 number and are local can I just come by and pick it up.... then they hang up :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 703-520-2086
Date: July 17, 2013 01:45PM

Press 1 to speak to one of their reps

Posted by: a lot of calls ()
Date: July 17, 2013 03:13PM

I called, got put on hold, got bored, hung up. They can't be making money doing that.

Date: July 17, 2013 03:26PM

hahaha, maybe a lot of people are calling. I hope they get flooded with calls of people giving them a hard time. Seems like ever since I put my number on the do not call registry I get more calls from telemarketers. Maybe that do not call list doesnt even work.

I was going to press 2 to have them take me off of their call list at that 703 number but I was thinking maybe they would just send my number off to someone else

Posted by: Mephon Nygton ()
Date: July 29, 2013 08:17PM

I am always annoyed when I go to one of these sites and people say " 1 ring and hung up". That is not useful information to the rest of us! IF YOU PICKED UP THE CALL WHO WAS IT????!!! Don't just say scammer that is annoying too.

Posted by: td ()
Date: September 06, 2013 02:32PM

Mephon's just annoyed that Mr. Mike tumbled her gift card scam.

Posted by: hugh e rection ()
Date: September 17, 2013 11:39AM

Bite me

Posted by: Marcel ()
Date: October 04, 2013 06:50AM

Pricks.

Posted by: DC Insider ()
Date: October 10, 2013 08:42AM

Got a call last night. One ring, then hang up. I sure would like to pay them a personal visit!

Posted by: E F Hutton ()
Date: November 11, 2013 10:07AM

Rang one time then hung up. I've been receiving a string of these phone calles from various local numbers. Annoying.

Posted by: Lookylookytelehooky! ()
Date: November 11, 2013 06:16PM

The government started selling all the numbers that are on the do not call list to help add money to the failing US treasury.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.