HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: is this company legit
Posted by: Pyramid ()
Date: September 04, 2015 08:20PM

It must be pretty hard if you are working there. Even mcdonalds pays better

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GeorgiaGyrl ()
Date: December 11, 2015 03:15PM

I knew this company sounded familiar when I got the call today! Everything the woman said has been mentioned in this thread, from "I got your resume from CareerBuilder" to wanting me to "interview with Mark Hoge"!! I even asked was this the company that I remember from a few years back, and I proceeded to mention a couple of things that happened during the interview, and she got quiet for about 10 seconds and then told me "Oh no, we don't do that." She asked me to contact her after I did some research on the company, and I'm going to keep my word; I'll be nice enough to tell her no thank you!!

Posted by: mangocake! ()
Date: September 12, 2016 04:42PM

Thank you guys so much for sharing! The same thing happened to me today - an HR lady called me from some company regarding the"management training program". I was going to the interview at first, however, I found that company was sharing the exactly same address (even the suite number)with Zerin! BE AWARE OF DIFFERENT COMPANY NAMES and yeah of course I am not going to the interview tomorrow! I wonder how a company like this could still exist.

Posted by: Mychal Middleton ()
Date: September 12, 2016 08:36PM

They called me for one tomorrow too bro at 11:30 but im reconsidering she seemed too nice my resume wasn't that good. She seemed pushy

Posted by: Well hello there ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:36AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joining Zerin in 2010 as one of the original
> founding team members, Adrienne began as the
> Director of Human Resources. Mrs. Hoge has
> received recognition nationwide for her evolvement
> of the company. She has since then developed her
> role to become the Public Relations Director for
> the organization. Adrienne enjoys the outdoors,
> crafts and writing in fact she has been published
> and received numerous awards for her pieces.
> Mrs. Hoge is determined to continue providing
> opportunity for those within the organization as
> well as expedite Zerin’s growth.

I want to interview with Adrienne!

Posted by: IWANTTOSAVEU ()
Date: September 14, 2016 02:34AM

READ THIS - THIS IS MORE DIRE THAN YOU THINK

THIS IS DEVILCORP....

The email they send you contains a worm(injects a script to load unsupported images, thus creating a exploit and then writing it to your file system-tested on a linux kali boot)

this is one of the BIGGEST SCAMS IN THE USA.

BE CAREFUL, DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS, DO NOT GET FOOLED

READ THIS FROM WORDPRESS

https://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/

that is an old document. However, it is on point "management positions" "entry level jobs" LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.

Posted by: ReadThis ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:05PM

Posted by: GottaLoveGoogle ()
Date: October 21, 2016 09:43AM

I got a call from this company yesterday. They said they received my résumé. They're out in McLean and I'm in Springfield (I live in northern Va). I don't have a car so I was carefully only applying locally. I thought maybe I applied by mistake and scheduled an interview anyway. They were coming after me like a bad date lol. I'm happy for internet access. I decided to check out more about their company, but their site wasn't loading on my phone which was another red flag. I got curious after getting their address info via text instead of email too. The address looked familiar like it was from an old scamming company that just goes by a new name now. So glad I dug deeper. Every review for them is a red flag except for the ones that were obviously bought.
Lying about saying I sent them my info, not having a working website, familiar feeling of address and past sketchy businesses, hard pursuit of getting an interview even after I said I don't have a car, getting company info via cell phone text message, all negative reviews all over the internet, and when I went to cancel the lady on the phone seemed oddly rushed and annoyed and was really big on knowing why. Felt very scuzzy... like need another shower scuzzy.

Posted by: Brendaklokini ()
Date: January 07, 2017 08:51PM

What do you mean by "career rapist"?

Re: is this company legit??
Posted by: Cholito ()
Date: October 19, 2017 06:25PM

Hi

So I walked into the interview just finished reading some of the reviews. I already thought was really weird calling me and confirming several times about my interview. I then was told to leave when I being sarcastic saying that the metro was not really that close. I was then surprised with happened next. He asked me to leave and which then I turned was really confused. I did not fully understand then he repeated him self, This time he treated he would use actual force to make me leave.

Posted by: josefa ()
Date: November 22, 2017 02:12PM

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.