HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?
Posted by: I need your advice ()
Date: October 27, 2012 05:38AM

river-run-1-inner-tube-lounge-t3616.jpg

jetski.jpg

High-Quality-font-b-INTEX-b-font-Inflata

Perfect timing. I just received these as gifts for my 18th birthday.
I was going to plan a trip over to Ocean City so I could use them before the weather turns cold but now thanks to the storm it looks as if there is a very strong posibilty I just might be able to use them in my very own neighborhood. YAY 4 ME!!!!! :)

But if for some reason I am not able to use them in my neighborhood where should I go? Any suggestions?

Where is the best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?

Re: Best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?
Posted by: Storm Team 4 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:09AM

I need your advice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is the best location in Fairfax County
> during the storm where I can get the most use out
> of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable
> inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for
> my birthday?

Stay tuned to NBC 4. We will have live Storm Team 4 coverage showing you the places affected by high winds and rains as the storm event unfolds.
Attachments:
383148873-1.jpg

Re: Best location in Fairfax County during the storm where I can get the most use out of the brand new inflatable canoe, inflatable inner tube & inflatable jetski that I just got for my birthday?
Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:31AM

Huntington

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:05AM

Fairfax Blvd in front of the Dennys!! LoLz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VneqG3QjYx8

Posted by: half in the bag ()
Date: October 27, 2012 10:51AM

The potomac. or great falls..pack a lunch.

OH WOW!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:31AM

Posted by: I need your advice ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:44PM

Cool.

Posted by: Jeff. ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:54PM

15811c4.jpg

Awesome! Totally awesome!

Posted by: surf"s up ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:58PM

rt. 7 near Colvin Run Mill

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:07PM

Anywhere. According to recent forecasts, we're going to be buried under 2,394,392 feet of water.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: October 27, 2012 01:35PM

2duazx5.jpg

Why do there always got to be some haters? Just let the guy have some fun. He aint bothering anybody.

Posted by: Goalie ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:40PM

Too bad that a hard working law enforcement officer will have to risk his/her life to save an idiot like you! And our tax money will pay for it. We should let Darwin's law operate for idiots like you!

Posted by: HATER! ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:32PM

Goalie Wrote:
> Too bad that a hard working law enforcement
> officer will have to risk his/her life to save an
> idiot like you! And our tax money will pay for
> it. We should let Darwin's law operate for idiots
> like you!

HATER!

Posted by: downer ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:37PM

Goalie Wrote:
> Too bad that a hard working law enforcement
> officer will have to risk his/her life to save an
> idiot like you! And our tax money will pay for
> it. We should let Darwin's law operate for idiots
> like you!

^^^^
Don't you have a knitting class to attend?..Fuck Face...

Posted by: cant wait to loot ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:40PM

Obamaphone me Sandy
Attachments:
hurricane-katrina-heinekin-beer-looter.jpg

Posted by: NORTHERN VIRGINIA MASTER OF DONK ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:00PM

BognorSkateparkChavs_l.jpg

kinki_chavs_044_470x352.jpg

Did somebody say loot?

I wish all of my chav friends from England were over here so they could loot with me.

:(

Posted by: gotta love it ()
Date: October 27, 2012 11:30PM

That black dude rules!!!! love that photo!

Posted by: huge hefner ()
Date: October 28, 2012 03:39AM

Will Hooters of Fairfax be having some promotion in association with the flooding of Fairfax Blvd?

old pantyhose giveaway?

Posted by: Safe? ()
Date: October 28, 2012 04:30AM

From a disease and bacteria standpoint, is it safe to be out playing in flood waters?

Posted by: Tubing down Rt 29 ()
Date: October 28, 2012 05:37AM

Posted by: some people ()
Date: October 28, 2012 09:58AM

Safe? Wrote:
> From a disease and bacteria standpoint, is it safe
> to be out playing in flood waters?

No, you fucking idiot..better yet, go ahead, make sure you have and open cut..

Posted by: I LOVE CHAVS ()
Date: October 28, 2012 12:17PM

I LOVE CHAVS

This forum powered by Phorum.