HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I need help
Posted by: sad teacher ()
Date: September 18, 2012 12:51PM

Hi: I am a former teacher in FCPS...I was bullied out of my job by two queen bee type teachers...was very depressed..ended up signing an argreement with FCPS just to get out of the torture. Now I was feeling better and went to see a lawyer about this. He tol me that the agreement is illegal and that my complaints should have been thoroughly investigated..He sent a letter to FCPS to ask that they remedy the situation and I have been harrassed even more by these harpies since..How in the world did they even find out? At this point I am practically suicidal...I know I can't be the only one in FCPS who experienced like this but in a letter that I got from FCPS I am told not to have contact with FCPS employees (Heck 1/2 of my friends are employees of FCPS)..I feel so freaked out and alone. Could someone who knows other fcps victims contact me at mamman1998@yahoo.com? I need support and am very very scared

Re: I need help
Posted by: Mr. Dale ()
Date: September 18, 2012 01:16PM

Move on, you are not fit to be around children. You are obviously a weak individual. Also no one in their right mind will contact you as they will be supoaned and spend their valuble sitting in court

Posted by: MJPeterson ()
Date: September 18, 2012 02:45PM

Mr. Dale Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Move on, you are not fit to be around children.
> You are obviously a weak individual. Also no one
> in their right mind will contact you as they will
> be supoaned and spend their valuble sitting in
> court

Dick thing to say. Plenty of places hire teachers that are sensitive. This isn't Sparta asshole.

Posted by: Sad Teacher ()
Date: September 18, 2012 05:03PM

Well Mr. Dale you are an isensitive jerk. I've never been anything but a teacher and now that I am getting a little older I am losing my profession...You should be ashamed of yourself!

Posted by: Lortonite ()
Date: September 18, 2012 05:52PM

Sad Teacher Wrote:
> Well Mr. Dale you are an isensitive jerk. I've
> never been anything but a teacher and now that I
> am getting a little older I am losing my
> profession...You should be ashamed of yourself!

Uh Pat? According to your LinkedIn page you were a teacher for only four years (btw it's spelled "Teacher" not "Teacjer.") If you're going with this bullied-out-of-my-profession slant for your lawsuit, you might want to erase the notation that you were concurrently employed by CTI during your time as a FCPS employee.

Posted by: the obama way ()
Date: September 18, 2012 07:09PM

You are crazy, sit back and collect welfare and food stamps. Then laugh at your co workers every Monday as they go in to work to support your lame ass.

Date: September 19, 2012 09:06AM

I was a teacher for 17 years in California before I came to FCPS...this place is really full of jerks..no sensitivity whatsoever..WOW

Posted by: matt 703 ()
Date: September 19, 2012 09:16AM

what were they bullying you about? Why do you think these teachers were doing this? What exactly were they doing?? Sounds like you should have stood up for yourself while you were still employed.

Posted by: Mike r ()
Date: September 19, 2012 09:22AM

Mr.Dale is likely one of the lamb center throw outs, thats now sitting in a fairfax library.

Date: September 19, 2012 11:15AM

Making racist jokes about administrators and other teachers. Purposefully giving me incorrect info on meeting times etc...and then laughing about it....Calling an AP a faggot...Placing a behavior problem student in the wrong Math class because they couldn't stand him (he always ended up with me even though I taught at a level above him). Gossiping about private matter of other teachers..Leaving nasty little notes on my chair...Sending me a dead snake as a home warming gift..I did go to the administrators even to Jack Dale about this and nothing was done....By May I was having such serious health problems I couldn't work...I was afraid to go in...The two teachers involved had been known for doing this to other teachers in the past and did again after I left..but the administrator in charge was thinking with his gonads when it came to one of the two teacher (very nice looking...appealing and flirtatious)...One teacher on my team who was being made fun of behind her back made the problem stop by joining in and being part of the mean girl group. I could go on and on..but they did all of this for entertainment because they are bored brats

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: September 19, 2012 11:26AM

I call bullshit. So, I ask, do you like to be shit on?

Date: September 19, 2012 11:31AM

OK..I'll get off this thread..clearly there are deranged people who visit this site..Z3RO you are a sicko...

Posted by: Hm ()
Date: September 19, 2012 01:06PM

So you signed an agreement FCPS to "stop the torture" which if I am reading correctly meant you gave up your job.

You then had a lawyer send a letter to FCPS to remedy the situation...ie get your job back.

"He sent a letter to FCPS to ask that they remedy the situation and I have been harrassed even more by these harpies since"

So how are they harrasing you since you don't even work there ?

Why wouldn't you simply transfer to another school ? FCPS seems to recycle "bad" teachers this way all the time so it would seem a non-problem teacher would be able to do it.

Date: September 19, 2012 01:13PM

I was ill at the time of the agreement..One of the teachers has a child who goes to the same middle school as my son....when I go for PTA and other functions she gives me the finger..Someone on back to school keyed my car...My mailbox was stuffed with garbage twice. One of the two teachers said that she knew my kid's teacher and would make sure his life is miserable. There are many other instances..these people are cruel...and I AM NOT A BAD TEACHER..I am a whistleblower...Not only was I victimized but I am finding so little sympathy here that I think I live among a bunch of creeps who have no heart....

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 19, 2012 02:04PM

I am now playing a long, slow, sad song on my violin for this beleaguered , victimized, wonderful teacher who is not appreciated as she should be.

Everyone dance slow and cry on one anothers shoulders.

Posted by: K. Lepto ()
Date: September 19, 2012 03:12PM

Sad Teacher, don't pay attention to the brainless idiots that have posted worthless drivel in response to your post. They best way to get back at those "harpies" would be to post their names here and let the forum run them through the mud for you.

Posted by: Must be ()
Date: September 19, 2012 04:21PM

Must be Lake Braddock if you whistle blow at that school nothing will ever get done.

Posted by: I can't believe it ()
Date: September 19, 2012 06:54PM

WOW. FCPS needs to do mental screening before they hire.

Posted by: wiki ()
Date: September 19, 2012 07:53PM

FCPS is governed by mental cases and emotionally stunted beaurocrats. This poor woman was a victim

Posted by: lucy1 ()
Date: September 19, 2012 07:54PM

Yea...I've seen harpies drive out older teachers.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: September 19, 2012 09:16PM

You lawyered up. Document the further harassment. Let them make more of a case for you.

Just get some compensation via court and work somewhere else.

Date: September 24, 2012 10:11AM

Sad Teacher Wrote:
> I was ill at the time of the agreement..One of the
> teachers has a child who goes to the same middle
> school as my son....when I go for PTA and other
> functions she gives me the finger..Someone on back
> to school keyed my car...My mailbox was stuffed
> with garbage twice. One of the two teachers said
> that she knew my kid's teacher and would make sure
> his life is miserable. There are many other
> instances..these people are cruel...and I AM NOT A
> BAD TEACHER..I am a whistleblower...Not only was I
> victimized but I am finding so little sympathy
> here that I think I live among a bunch of creeps
> who have no heart....

with all that poop on yer face, do little brown bubbles come out the top of your whistle when you blow?

Posted by: Help with... ()
Date: September 24, 2012 10:23AM

Help with what? Finding a good lawyer? Finding a real estate agent so you can move? Good security system for your house and mail box?

Posted by: and nobody noticed? ()
Date: September 24, 2012 10:51AM

I'm guessing you are a victim wherever you go or whatever you do. Or you write a really entertaining story

Posted by: sad Techer ()
Date: September 27, 2012 09:59AM

I need help finding others who have gone through similar situations..boy..there are a lot of really unkind people here!

Date: September 27, 2012 10:00AM

Oh shut the fuck up, loser.

Posted by: anotherfool ()
Date: September 27, 2012 10:52AM

At least tell us who the harpies are or which school.

Posted by: Brenda ()
Date: September 27, 2012 02:17PM

Some of this sounds criminal and hateful. I would consult the police.

Posted by: Colleen ()
Date: September 27, 2012 02:26PM

If I had kids, there is no way I would send them to Fairfax County Public Schools. As reflected in this thread, the faculty is full of immature teachers, so much so that the junior high kids could teach them some maturity.

No wonder our kids are a mess and are clueless how to be independent adults (and thank the idiotic helicopter parents for that, too).

Posted by: kevster ()
Date: September 27, 2012 02:35PM

I find these claims to be hard to believe. Behavior like this in a public school system with no repurcussions? You have a couple options;

- Let it go and move on.
- Call them out here and let the "community" sort it out (note: go to a public computer and post here from there so your IP address is protected)
- Pursue the legal means and contact the FCPD. But check with your lawer before doing this.

This forum powered by Phorum.